Barbecue Grill

JaxTeller718

I know, why right? Hey it can be an extra cooking station with a grill only as tool and i LOVE to barbecue in the summer so i think having one in POIs can be a nice touch, especially since we have chem stations and benches and forges out in the world, why not a grill for the cooking aspect?

Can be crafted with a grill, metal pipes, scrap iron and nails (screws).

I'm wondering if we'll get to use ovens in houses once we get electricity?

Ooh yes that would be cool as well!

Fuel efficiency is a great idea with grills. You can either go with charcoal or have gas or biofuel be a fuel for it. If stoves get electricity it would be a great alternate to having a man made campfire in your yard or base.

Ooh yes that would be cool as well!

Fuel efficiency is a great idea with grills. You can either go with charcoal or have gas or biofuel be a fuel for it. If stoves get electricity it would be a great alternate to having a man made campfire in your yard or base.

If they do that, I think it would be nice to make gas as well as electric stoves. Maybe biofuel would be the right choice for the gas ones since gasoline isn't so good for cooking. :p

Or they could introduce LP/natural gas into the apocalypse. I'd imagine THAT would be shocker to hit as you're digging around below ground. :D

• 2 years later...

Archived