War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

On 8/10/2022 at 4:54 AM, HammerU89 said:

Can't find this tool for the mechanic station anywhere. Any clues to what it is?

https://freeimage.host/i/UUBeF1

On 8/10/2022 at 8:42 PM, HammerU89 said:

Thanks, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can't even find it in the creative menu.

I can't find it in the creative menu either, but I've now bought one from the trader. You can also build it yourself. It is under "Benefits - Workstation Tools" and can be unlocked at level 150 and 175.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to install the mod but I ran into several issues

1 - the mod on the 7d2d mod launcher keeps crashing or have a hell of a lot red lines errors and I have no clues why since I use the same process for other mods like UD and Raven and works fine 

2 - I tried to download the file from the main page here but when I wanna unapck the zip file I got an error meesage telling me the file is not " valid " image.png.9b36a7dfde355cb07fc89667c0512851.png

Anyone can help please ? :) 

31 minutes ago, Goratrix said:

I tried to install the mod but I ran into several issues

1 - the mod on the 7d2d mod launcher keeps crashing or have a hell of a lot red lines errors and I have no clues why since I use the same process for other mods like UD and Raven and works fine 

2 - I tried to download the file from the main page here but when I wanna unapck the zip file I got an error meesage telling me the file is not " valid " image.png.9b36a7dfde355cb07fc89667c0512851.png

Anyone can help please ? :) 

I just tried to download the CP made for WoW thinking that was the issue, but no still tons of yellow and red lines, unable to make a screenshot of those as the game froze when loading. 

I also double check I was using 20.3 as it did not specify that on the mod launcher, too much hassle to play a mod I have been trying for a couple of days, I ll come back to it when there will be an " complete " update on the mod launcher :)

On 9/2/2022 at 4:53 PM, Arcadian said:

Having problems with the new 20.6 stable as well, game gets stuck on loading screen. Game starts without the NPC mods and the core files but with a lot of red lines. I'm still looking into it but I think the hiccup is made by SCore. 

same issue for me 

when trying to start a new game it starts showing up red lines in the console  about npc  prefabs and bunch of other crap unable to load 

using steam and stable ver 

This mod was not working for the Steam Deck.   I started collecting Mods for the Deck so I can play a similar WotW, unless their is a recent crash while loading up a new game, as that is all it does on the SteamOS.  but If I run Win10 on the Deck then the mod works...  But Win10 just messed up so I am just sticking to SteamOS.

But I was wondering if you could point me to the way to that Painting Mod that lets you add URL images to the game.  And hopefully the painting Mod you use...   I do enjoy this mod the most but my Deck will not let me play....  :(

EDIT:  So I think I nailed it down to the Core mod for NPC Mod.    

Edited by minisith (see edit history)

I am attempting to complete food pt 3.  Where it asks you to cook certain food items.

Bacon and eggs cooked, shows done

Sausage and eggs cooked 3 times, shows not done

Baked potato cooked 3 times, shows not done

Cornbread cooked 3 times, shows not done

That was done on the campfire with the correct tools.

I have even spawned in a player oven, no luck

My expierence with such kind of quests (not at WotW), you need to open the proper station and watch it to be done.

When you just add the craft order to the campfire and close it to do other things and take it out later it wouldn't count.

That is the different between cook 3 item and aquire/get 3 items.

It is not possible to play!
Fashion childhood illnesses, the same as DF had about 2 years ago!
To learn a skill, make armor, to make armor you need to learn a skill!
And most importantly, this armor is already in the inventory, no, you have to do, do, do! And at the time of production, you have to sit and stupidly look at the process, otherwise, if you close it, nothing will count!
Pin- HOW TO TURN IT OFF! I attached and it hangs!
More than half of the tasks are idiotic! Like in the game of civilization, we launch a spaceship, but the wheel has not yet been invented!
Nothing is balanced! I bought a gyroplane, but no motorcycle. I ride a bike!
Stupid attempt to tighten the gameplay, falls down! If there was no purchase of lvl points, I would have stopped playing after 1 minute when I saw that 100 lvl was needed for a shotgun! Why this nonsense?
Deleted everything, could not stand it!

1 hour ago, User2010w said:

It is not possible to play!
Fashion childhood illnesses, the same as DF had about 2 years ago!
To learn a skill, make armor, to make armor you need to learn a skill!
And most importantly, this armor is already in the inventory, no, you have to do, do, do! And at the time of production, you have to sit and stupidly look at the process, otherwise, if you close it, nothing will count!
Pin- HOW TO TURN IT OFF! I attached and it hangs!
More than half of the tasks are idiotic! Like in the game of civilization, we launch a spaceship, but the wheel has not yet been invented!
Nothing is balanced! I bought a gyroplane, but no motorcycle. I ride a bike!
Stupid attempt to tighten the gameplay, falls down! If there was no purchase of lvl points, I would have stopped playing after 1 minute when I saw that 100 lvl was needed for a shotgun! Why this nonsense?
Deleted everything, could not stand it!

If the mod is not for you, just move on and find another one.  Being so vitriol about a mod that doesn’t interest you is not helpful or needed.  But that is to be expected since I recall you doing the same thing in DF thread

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

If the mod is not for you, just move on and find another one.  Being so vitriol about a mod that doesn’t interest you is not helpful or needed.  But that is to be expected since I recall you doing the same thing in DF thread

If you check their post history you can see they're just a very angry person

On 28.12.2022 at 19:26, IzPrebuilt said:

Если вы проверите историю их сообщений, вы увидите, что они просто очень злые люди

How some want to pass off what they want as real! How dare I criticize! And my damaged nerve cells are of no interest to anyone, right there everyone is TOLLERANT, and I'm @%$#, yes yes dream!

The investment bank from the Covert class is broken. You can get tens of thousands of dukes and 100k xp in a few minutes especially if you have more than 1 investment bank. Not sure if it's intended or not but when you have multiple investment banks, you can just sit there for an hour investing and you'll already be at level 500 with hundreds of thousands of dukes.

Edited by Ranziken (see edit history)

Dear Mod Author,

A great mod. Extremely enjoyable.

I have to ask a few questions though.

When there are so many dangerous entities present in the world, why does it feel like there is free loot available every now and then ? Just like a nice walk in the park with things available to be picked up.  On the first day itself, the player gets so much loot and a nice castle to live in with absolutely no danger ? No struggle for food and water.

Am I missing something ?  I couldn't sleep last night properly. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

I have a possibly dumb question but I hope someone will help me out anyway. I'm on part 2 of the Covert class questline. That's the one where you have to craft leather armor. I've gathered the resources to craft the armor, but I can't seem to figure out how to craft it. I've triple checked to make sure I have the right resources and the game tells me I have the right resources to craft the armor pieces but I have no craft option. I can pin the recipes, but not craft them. Pinning the recipe is my only option. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you so much.