War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

On 8/10/2022 at 4:54 AM, HammerU89 said:

Can't find this tool for the mechanic station anywhere. Any clues to what it is?

https://freeimage.host/i/UUBeF1

On 8/10/2022 at 8:42 PM, HammerU89 said:

Thanks, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can't even find it in the creative menu.

I can't find it in the creative menu either, but I've now bought one from the trader. You can also build it yourself. It is under "Benefits - Workstation Tools" and can be unlocked at level 150 and 175.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to install the mod but I ran into several issues

1 - the mod on the 7d2d mod launcher keeps crashing or have a hell of a lot red lines errors and I have no clues why since I use the same process for other mods like UD and Raven and works fine 

2 - I tried to download the file from the main page here but when I wanna unapck the zip file I got an error meesage telling me the file is not " valid " image.png.9b36a7dfde355cb07fc89667c0512851.png

Anyone can help please ? :) 

31 minutes ago, Goratrix said:

I tried to install the mod but I ran into several issues

1 - the mod on the 7d2d mod launcher keeps crashing or have a hell of a lot red lines errors and I have no clues why since I use the same process for other mods like UD and Raven and works fine 

2 - I tried to download the file from the main page here but when I wanna unapck the zip file I got an error meesage telling me the file is not " valid " image.png.9b36a7dfde355cb07fc89667c0512851.png

Anyone can help please ? :) 

I just tried to download the CP made for WoW thinking that was the issue, but no still tons of yellow and red lines, unable to make a screenshot of those as the game froze when loading. 

I also double check I was using 20.3 as it did not specify that on the mod launcher, too much hassle to play a mod I have been trying for a couple of days, I ll come back to it when there will be an " complete " update on the mod launcher :)

Having problems with the new 20.6 stable as well, game gets stuck on loading screen. Game starts without the NPC mods and the core files but with a lot of red lines. I'm still looking into it but I think the hiccup is made by SCore.