War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Not using an anti virus other than windows defender. It's only the bigger back pack 5.2 mod that has an issue downloading. the others work fine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24065[/ATTACH]

Something I didn't see ASKED and I forgot about .. DO you have the ( USE EAC ) turned OFF _ not checked .. Because if you have it checked " that will cause a problem with Mod " .... Just a thought

Sorry .. I just check the image of screenshot and I see it is unchecked.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

The storage provider for the mods changed something last week, which broke support for Windows 7 users. Please see this link on how to fix: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die&p=792405&viewfull=1#post792405

This fixed my issue thank you sir. Glad we have a helpful community! Ya know, as opposed to, "Windows is searching for a solution to the problem..... (timeout)"

Anyone know why my construction skills isn't going up? I'm like level 100 and for some reason, I just noticed now that it's still at level 1. Using a stone axe or taking things apart with my wrench isn't going up. I'm using the 5.2 version of this mod. It works in vanilla btw.

EDIT: BTW, I have started a new game but it still yields the same results.

Edited by sogar (see edit history)

so can somebody help me if possible so im running the wotw mod with smx bag mod and for some reason im not able to get the starter resource box as in not getting the e to open prompt same goes for the bags dropped by the npc(dunno if npc as they are playing) but am able to loot every thing else properly

can someone help me if possible im running the wotw with smx bag mod with running these im not able to open most mod boxes such as the starting resoure box and the box coverd by wire traps and the bags dropped by npcs but im able to open everything else normally would be glad if someone helped me out:smile-new:

***wotw game breaking bug***

After many, many hours into the game I'm able to complete class quests (5 of 5) and i get the extra perks/recipes for that specific class.

After quitting the game and restarting my save i noticed i lose all the perks/recipes and the quest still shows as completed (greyed out) but the objectives "Gather class Fragment A, B, C and Gather Class Paper" have an "X" next to them!

To me this is game breaking.

Anyone else having the same issue??

See attached screenshot.

1612710094_TradesmanClassPart5of5.thumb.jpg.6fec55207c742ae2e468c1bae2f825ee.jpg

128934003_CovertClassPart5of5.thumb.jpg.c6433e342d1d1f088610807b9614b8fa.jpg

1945712529_ProtectionClassPart5of5.thumb.jpg.ccae3f4a01ebf7812001d732c2cfd916.jpg

Ok my community have decided to use a broken mod on their server. What kind of ritual do I have to perform in order to make this mod to work? I started a new game and exited.. and then I transfered the files to the game folder. Still just get black screen when trying to start the game!

Ok my community have decided to use a broken mod on their server. What kind of ritual do I have to perform in order to make this mod to work? I started a new game and exited.. and then I transfered the files to the game folder. Still just get black screen when trying to start the game!

Is EAC off?

DO you have the ( USE EAC ) turned OFF _ not checked .. Because if you have it checked " that will cause a problem with Mod " .... Just a thought

I tried reinstalling the mod a bunch of times using the launcher and even the game again, and it doesn't seem to want to give me the bigger backpack?

385353ace3.jpg

92f6b35477.jpg

WELL .. First off .. YOU are running an OLD version of this MOD ... It might help to Update your FILES

Current version is: V5.2.5(B116) r2.25.2018 Alpha 16.4 (b8) .... PLUS it looks that your version of 7D2D is Old also (but could not read it for sure).

And this is the Version that is on the Launcher ... Bigger Backpack mod or BBM

Just tried out this mod, played it via 7DtD mod launcher - a couple of the zombies I've seen so far are missing a couple textures - Frozen Larry has no pants or feet - like where his pants and feet would be are "invisible" those parts of the zombie are see-through. There's another that seems to be missing feet, I think it's the female frozen zombie, but I wasn't close enough to see a name. Am I missing something or did the install go wrong? Anyone else have this issue and is there a fix/workaround? Not a huge deal, but breaks the immersion a bit.

WELL .. First off .. YOU are running an OLD version of this MOD ... It might help to Update your FILES

Current version is: V5.2.5(B116) r2.25.2018 Alpha 16.4 (b8) .... PLUS it looks that your version of 7D2D is Old also (but could not read it for sure).

And this is the Version that is on the Launcher ... Bigger Backpack mod or BBM

I am running it/installing from the launcher, not sure how to force it to try and find the new version from there.

https://puu.sh/zATVt/a4050f2b8c.png

https://puu.sh/zATRf/c233636b55.jpg

I did see they had a normal version and a 5.2 version so I just tested the 5.2 one and got the same results. Guessing one of my settings is wrong for the setup in the mod launcher. I was using non 5.2 previously. But seem like they are both loading the same version when I try and play the mod.

I am using windows 7 so I tried running that patch/Easy fix thing and rebooted for it earlier to see if that would help as well.

I am running it/installing from the launcher, not sure how to force it to try and find the new version from there.

https://puu.sh/zATVt/a4050f2b8c.png

https://puu.sh/zATRf/c233636b55.jpg

I did see they had a normal version and a 5.2 version so I just tested the 5.2 one and got the same results. Guessing one of my settings is wrong for the setup in the mod launcher. I was using non 5.2 previously. But seem like they are both loading the same version when I try and play the mod.

I am using windows 7 so I tried running that patch/Easy fix thing and rebooted for it earlier to see if that would help as well.

If you are installing for the first time and NOT running an old save .... You want the 5.2 version of BBM and check to make sure you have the latest Update of the Launcher v 1.0.4.8

OK: JUST check pictures .. OK on launcher version and game version ..

I suggest you delete both Mods and ONLY install 5.2 BBM .... also make sure all folders related to game are cleaned of old files and saves for mod .. When deleting from the launcher it only does some of the file .. I make a practice to make sure ALL are clean ........ Also Glad to see You are running a separate drive for Games.

Wish you luck ........ I'm running Win 10 Pro on my system .. haven't used win 7 in a while .. But I do know that you do need the Patch for 7.

the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

NOTE: Windows 7 Users! Please read and follow this Post: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post792405

Hello!, I tried to isntall the mod a lot of times but it never works. I´ve downloaded from nexxusmods and do the copy/paste directly on the steam installation folder. When the game starts (EAC disabled), the menu window works at 1FPS and there is not response from the mouse. What i am doing wrong? The version of 7DTD is 16.4(b8).

How exactly do I craft composite bow parts? I have they clay and iron that's necessary, and it says I need a crucible for some of the parts, so I tried the forge, but it doesn't let me craft it in there despite having two of the parts highlighted. I've tried the workbench, but still nothing.

How exactly do I craft composite bow parts? I have they clay and iron that's necessary, and it says I need a crucible for some of the parts, so I tried the forge, but it doesn't let me craft it in there despite having two of the parts highlighted. I've tried the workbench, but still nothing.

If I recall you need a weapons forge to craft most weapon parts.