War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

You mean builder's forge? I don't see a weapon forge in the cheat menu or crafting menu.

Last Update 5.2.5 .. -Changed Crafting Requirements for Builders Workbench, Gun Smithing Workstation, Oil Pump, Advanced Tools Workbench, Blueprint Workstation and and Armor Smithing Workbench

-Added 5 New Quests

Hello!, I tried to isntall the mod a lot of times but it never works. I´ve downloaded from nexxusmods and do the copy/paste directly on the steam installation folder. When the game starts (EAC disabled), the menu window works at 1FPS and there is not response from the mouse. What i am doing wrong? The version of 7DTD is 16.4(b8).[/quote/]

that happens to me too,any solutions?

Last Update 5.2.5 .. -Changed Crafting Requirements for Builders Workbench, Gun Smithing Workstation, Oil Pump, Advanced Tools Workbench, Blueprint Workstation and and Armor Smithing Workbench

Right, keep forgetting it's called workstation but looks like a purple forge. Sorry about that.

Hello!, I tried to isntall the mod a lot of times but it never works. I´ve downloaded from nexxusmods and do the copy/paste directly on the steam installation folder. When the game starts (EAC disabled), the menu window works at 1FPS and there is not response from the mouse. What i am doing wrong? The version of 7DTD is 16.4(b8).[/quote/]

that happens to me too,any solutions?

Are you running Win 7 .. if so .. you need the patch to get everything to work OR you can use the 7D2D Mod Launcher and make it easy on you. .... https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die

Installed mod this morning and played around alittle. When I first loaded game, ram jumped to about 6gb for 30 seconds or so (which isn't terrible) and then got a chance to play for about half an hour. It was a blast. I found a group of wandering NPCs when I first spawned and it was fun to watch them fight the Zeds. One of them was trigger happy and ended up getting cornered and killed. I immediately jumped on their backpack. Was a pretty entertaining 30 min to say the least. Good show!

i have w10,I´ve downloaded from 72D2 launcher and nexusmods but it does not work

Maybe try verifying integrity of files through steam first? I know I had done this recently before installing WoW because I had an unrelated issue with EAC on a server. I'm running the latest version of WoW that is EAC safe and no bbm (backpack) mod.

i have w10,I´ve downloaded from 72D2 launcher and nexusmods but it does not work

WELL .. First off .. YOU DON'T Use Nexusmods with the Launcher .. it will screw everything UP

You ONLY use what Games are all ALREADY loaded into the Launcher .. No add-ons.

Nice Mod but i have a seriously problem when i start the game it is laggy in the menu my RAM is up to 95% so it takes 12GB just du load.

Any fixes about that?

I have the same issue. I have 16gb of RAM, and every other mod runs fine. "Starvation" mod takes up about 7gb totally and doesn't fluctuate. Roughly the same with the previous version of WotW. This update though, I watched my RAM meter jump up to 20gb while in game (meaning it is using my SSD as virtual memory.) I can't believe that this is normal, there has to be some sort of memory leak in this update. I haven't been able to solve it, and it seems the only support here is that "you need more RAM". Hopefully there is a fix/update soon as I am so keen to play this update.

Getting errors in my client on start:

ArgumentException an element with teh same key already exists in the dictionary.

Then it lists this 5 time with the following images: Bread.png, classKey.png, militaryHelmetLight.png, swatHelmetLight.png, Wheat.png

I assume the images will be broken in game, but maybe there is a fix?

TIA

Hi,

we have a problem since the last update of the Mod. All open class quests are gone except the Builders class where it is 5/5 like before the update (missing fragment to end it). All my other open class quests aren´t in the list anymore. For example at the Scholar class I was 4/5. I see 3/5 of Scholar is done (dark grey at the bottom of my list) but there´s no open Scholar anymore.

Same with all the other open class quests.

Is there any chance to restart the quests?

I´m happy about every suggestion. Thanks!

Did you figure this out? I did the builders class quest but there is no option for me to do any of the other class quests.

- - - Updated - - -

After many, many hours into the game I'm able to complete class quests (5 of 5) and i get the extra perks/recipes for that specific class.

After quitting the game and restarting my save i noticed i lose all the perks/recipes and the quest still shows as completed (greyed out) but the objectives "Gather class Fragment A, B, C and Gather Class Paper" have an "X" next to them!

To me this is game breaking.

Anyone else having the same issue??

See attached screenshot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24075[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24076[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24077[/ATTACH]

I too have noticed this on some of my completed Quests as well.

Did you figure this out? I did the builders class quest but there is no option for me to do any of the other class quests.

- - - Updated - - -

I too have noticed this on some of my completed Quests as well.

Unfortunately not. It´s really destroying any motivation to continue while this problem isn´t fixed. At least I´ve got the Builders Class. But some other players on the server don´t even have the possibility to get the recipes for concrete for example because for them it´s the Builders Class which is disappeared.

Hello all,

First, sorry if somebody already asked my question, but 145 pages is a lot to read for a non native englishspeaker.

Some of my friends and me want to play on a server with the mod and i have a question about the install.

I already have access to the FTP with FileZilla, EAC is disbled in serverconfig.xml and the 5.2 server files. (Yes I downloaded the right one.)

My question actually is if there is something else to do than just droping the mod files in the server directory?

(Some change in config files with a pad or any other thing i should know to launch the server with the mod.)

Server provider: nitroserv

Mod version: 5.2 BBM

Thank's!

Ok..... so just completed the day 7 fun times. Logged off earlier, went out.... came back home logged back on and BAM

Load up my save to find it's on day 8 but everything has gone... items... skills.... map is all not uncovered again.

Anyone else had this issue, don't mind too much as i'ts only on day 8 but dont fancy having it happen on a longer play through.

Ok..... so just completed the day 7 fun times. Logged off earlier, went out.... came back home logged back on and BAM

Load up my save to find it's on day 8 but everything has gone... items... skills.... map is all not uncovered again.

Anyone else had this issue, don't mind too much as i'ts only on day 8 but dont fancy having it happen on a longer play through.

Well .. I can say or asked .. did the game really save on that last play-thru .. I've heard of maybe something missing ... But not everything except day log ... or sounds like maybe a corrupt file.

I would if it was me .. Reinstall game mod and verify files.

Just a thought

Meat stew Chef

Maybe I have problem with completing quest called 'Meat stew chef'. I have to collect ingridients and make 5 Venison stew's. I did collect everything I need to make stew (all checked in quest) and did make 5 Venison stew as said in quest but quest shows only 1/5 for making venison stew. Getting all 5 pieces from campfire to backpack gave me only 1/5 completion. Even tried putting one by one in backpack from storage but doesn't pass that 1/5 counter.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Question on hosted Server setup, which (latest version) server files do I need for BBM EAC safe and which client files? There are so many versions it is confusing. I tried A16 BBM Mod Github (SERVER) and A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) and I got the black screen with just cursor... Any input would be appreciated

You have to be 'in' the campfire when the stew completes, not just get the completed stews out of it. Same with any other 'crafting' quest, it requires you to be in the workstation when the item completes to get credit.

Oh... So that's the case! Was worried that maybe that's a bug. Thank you for clearing that out.

On other note, I must have a really bad luck finding wrench and antibiotics (day 11). Note one so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Question on hosted Server setup, which (latest version) server files do I need for BBM EAC safe and which client files? There are so many versions it is confusing. I tried A16 BBM Mod Github (SERVER) and A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) and I got the black screen with just cursor... Any input would be appreciated

Isn't black screen result in EAC being enabled? Try with EAC disabled.

My 72 slot should work for you since his UI is based on my files, unless he changes a lot. What was the issue you ran into?

Try opening his windows.xml with notepad++ then search for wbackp. That will take you to the correct section, then follow the instructions within to disable the standard backpack UI and enable the 72 slot UI.

Then copy the assembly-csharp.dll from my mod and disable EAC and you should have a bigger bag.

If you hate the new bob and sway you need to download the assembly from the sgbb marked file instead where I turn the sway down significantly.

Hope that helps.

Please be aware that sometimes it looks like the mod ain't working when using it on an existing save. It fills to 32 and stops. If that happens remove an item and then it should work.

I'm having a relate-able issue I suppose. For some reason if I load the mod with the bigger backpack I'm faced with lag so ridiculous I am unable to play. Have you heard of this issue before?