War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Cant get the mod working even intalling it with the mod launcher doesnt work i get to the main menu then it goes to 1fps and crashes

here are my error logs postet via pastebin

output.log : https://pastebin.com/mCSE8LLs

error.log https://pastebin.com/06013pwx

Is this the Launcher Logs ?? IF so you need to post this on Sphereii site .. Just a thought ... Also dropping to 1fps is normal and a few load.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die

Is this the Launcher Logs ?? IF so you need to post this on Sphereii site .. Just a thought ... Also dropping to 1fps is normal and a few load.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die

nope these are the logs from 7 days itself not from the mod launcher

and i get the same errors without the modlauncher .

and the 1 fps issue it stays at 1fps and then closing the gaming without me doing any input

V5.2.6 B120 Update Released!

Change Log:

-Changed UMA Zombie Dead Body Hitpoints

-Changed Survivor and Bandit Body Material and Dead Body Hitpoints

-Changed Increased Price for Leg Booster Shot

-Changed Increased Point Cost for HD/ECO Chainsaw and Auger Perks

-Fixed Duplicate HD Auger Blade Recipe

-Fixed HD Engine Name Localization Bug

-Added Cowboy Zombie Quest

-Fixed Crate Master Quest Requirements and Localization

-Added Black Leather Duster Recipe

-Fixed Scrap Tungsten Pile Localization

-Changed Ferals and Radiated Type Zombies now have Guaranteed Loot

-Added Energy Pills

-Fixed Vanilla Drinks under Misc Crafting Skill and not Science

-Changed Increased Sell Price for Cosmetic Items

-Changed Removed Collision from Garbage Bags and Driftwood for easier Minibike Driving

-Added Tungsten Arrows to Survivalist Vending Machine

-Added Better Chance for Mod Armor (Kevlar, Steel, Tungsten) to Protection Class Vending Machine

-Changed Increased HD Nailgun Upgrade Offset

-Changed Class Vending Machine Recipe Craft time to 5 mins

-Added Wolf Quest

-Added Dire Wolf Quest

-Added Construction Worker Quest

-Added Hollow Point Bullet Tips Recipe to Gun Smithing Station

-Changed Simple Light Material to Metal

-Fixed Blue Denim Pants Localization

-Added Screamer Block + Perk (Screamer Block is a high heat block that will spawn screamers at a high rate)

-Fixed Drawbridge Crafting Location Localization

-Changed Localization for all Magazines

-Fixed Covert Treasure Hunting Perk Missing Covert Requirement

-Changed Name for Covert Class Treasure Hunting Perk

-Changed HD Nailgun Crafting Group to Tool Smithing

-Changed HD Nailgun Parts Crafting Group to Tool Smithing

-Fixed Random Quests giving Nitrate as a Reward

-Changed Gold Tipped Knife and Machete Recipe now Requires Tungsten

-Added Pig Quest

-Changed RNG Crate Chances

-Fixed Iron Door V1 POI Pass Through Damage Enabled

-Changed Removed Tungsten Arrowhead Recipe Unlock from Tungsten Smithing Perk

-Fixed Vegetable Stew Quest Requirements

-Fixed Coffee Quest Requirements

-Fixed Apple Juice and Pie Quest Requirements

-Changed Steel Crossbow Recipe

-Changed Updated Steel Crossbow Quest Requirements

-Changed Increased Potassium Nitrate gained from Nitrate Nodes

-Fixed Extinguish Fire Buff Name Localization

-Added Scrap Plastic Recipe

-Added Empty Can Recipe

-Added Scrap Plastic Recipe unlock to Do It Yourself Perk

-Changed Do It Yourself Perk Unlock Requirements

-Changed Increased Points per Player Level to 6

-Changed Slight Decrease to Required Experience Multiplier per Player Level

-Changed Wood Log Recipe to 10 wood and Max Damage to 200

-Fixed Dire Wolf and Wolf Localization

-Fixed Taking Care of Business Quest Linking to wrong Zombie

-Fixed Cowboy Zombie Localization

Hi, thanks for your hard work!

We are enjoying your mod a lot.

It seems however we caught a bug - we are 8 days in and are now discovering that we were supposed to get a bunch of quests for learning classes. However, we never got those despite doing the only quests available at the start (placing the starter box, making the breadroll).

Is there any way for us to trigger the quest gains or maybe restart the starter quest or anything like that? I would really hate to have to start over again for something so small but vital :(

I accidently started the game in vanilla mode and all the quests went missing, so had to start over - which is fair enough, I'm guessing the game made a vanilla save when I exited and restarted in mod mode.

Now I'm 18 hours into the game and almost through all quests, but my covert class quest has suddenly gone missing, builder class is still there and all the quests I have gone through are also visible, it is only covert that disappeared (and I'm 100% sure I didn't start the game in vanilla again :-) ).

Is there a way to restart that quest (or all quests for that matter) or is there a way to register it as done? Doesn't matter if it is in cheat mode or wahtever as long as I don't have to start over.

Excellent mod though, really like the new POIs and quests.

Just loving it.

I've been playing 7 Days since its inception. I hope this game never goes out of Alpha stage. Every Alpha brings new and exciting changes, keeping things fresh. With mods like VALMOD and WotW, as well as SMX and BBM, which are integrated seamlessly with both. Fun Pimps and modders keep up the good work! Your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated by many.

I have three copies of 7DtD in my /Steamapps/Common folder. One is the unedited vanilla base folder that can be opened on my desktop or through Steam. I also have two copies, one marked -VALMOD and one -WotW. I then setup shortcuts to my desktop for each 7dlauncher.exe. I haven't tried Ravenhearst, Starvation or GNAMod yet. But I will probably do the same for each.

Fixed it from console with "givequest classtrainingcovert3". Quickly crafted the scrap armor it said and it automatcally rolled over to next covert quest, phew! :encouragement:

Thanks a lot for the info. :smile-new:

Also had big problems with disappearing class quests and was searching for a way to start them again. :encouragement:

Issues with bigger backpack

I've been having issues with the bigger backpack. If I start a game (single/multi) the game lags so bad I can't even play. I've been playing with the small backpack but with a mod this loot intensive it's quite difficult to enjoy when a good percentage of play time is spent carting loot. Has anyone else experienced this?it's driving me mad.

hello, great work (i even said so much work done wow) it's my favorite mod since i found it, there is just one thing in the last update :p

too many traders and coins(even with 50% loot setup), last game (in solo) i was full steel base, silver armor 500+ turret blade trap hd etc day 30 and i don't even had to mine for concrete and i just bought what i needed to finish some quest in class trader. i spawned close to pirate boat 1 big city 3traders (1dwalls trader) and "the village" in 1 maybe 2km² .

it's just an idea but it could be rebalance with no basic trader and/or class vending machine in a bandit "trader" camp. it will be more challenging to trade ;)

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but i only skimmed the 1st 2 pages.

Were've installed the War of the Walkers mod on a private server and theres 1 building/base thats PERFECT we saw on the last version of the mod.

Its 3-4 stories tall, covered in camo netting, has a " shark cage " in the bottom ground level. Theres green concrete pillars that you can melle/fight thru that prevent zombies from attacking you and you can loot thru the pillars.

theres a garden on the roof, quite large. 4 room and a kitchen on the 2nd floor. The zombies have access from al 4 sides and walk in. Theres a 1 block wall all around the nottom that you have to leap onto/over.

In the latest version weve found 3, all of them dissapear when we get close........... any help would greatly be appreciated. I looked thru the screen shots of the pre fan custom pac and didnt see it : (

That is a general problem with POIs and not the building itself. In my world I have no issue with the building you are referring to, but a couple of the pirate ships disappears when I get close. A couple of the class traders are missing a wall which I would guess is a related issue.

Thanks a lot for the info. :smile-new:

Also had big problems with disappearing class quests and was searching for a way to start them again. :encouragement:

Glad I could help :-)

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but i only skimmed the 1st 2 pages.

Were've installed the War of the Walkers mod on a private server and theres 1 building/base thats PERFECT we saw on the last version of the mod.

Its 3-4 stories tall, covered in camo netting, has a " shark cage " in the bottom ground level. Theres green concrete pillars that you can melle/fight thru that prevent zombies from attacking you and you can loot thru the pillars.

theres a garden on the roof, quite large. 4 room and a kitchen on the 2nd floor. The zombies have access from al 4 sides and walk in. Theres a 1 block wall all around the nottom that you have to leap onto/over.

In the latest version weve found 3, all of them dissapear when we get close........... any help would greatly be appreciated. I looked thru the screen shots of the pre fan custom pac and didnt see it : (

xcostum_nepa_base(by_Eihwaz)

Ive searched for 3 weeks trying to find the blue house that has 8 military boxes hidden in the roof lol

Need some help with a deleted quest

Hello this is my first post here so I hope I am in the right spot! I just started playing WotW mod and I accidentally deleted the Scholar part 4 quest. How can I fix this?

Thank you!

help with mod download

so ive been plaing thw wotw mod but itsa hassle playing without the xtra bag spaces so i installed the bbm mod from nexus and pstd it in the game folder but am not able to open my old storage boxes as it gives me some error, so i wanted to know if i installed the bbm+wotw mod given in nexus will it give me both the bagmod and wotw mod or do i need to install the wotw mod seperatley and then install the wotw+bag. ps i know this is a dumb question i got a doubt coz this download was given in the optional download list.

I think i tried every mod now and i feel this one is the perfect one for me. I liked Starvation mod because of the new monsters but there were like a gazillions of 'em and i felt it broke the feeling of fear to have 15spiders and 35 scorpions in sight every time.

Talking about 5.1 since for now 5.2 is unplayable due to eating my 32GB of RAM in 30minutes (eating up to 21 just in the menu)

Are you planning on adding new monsters for 5.3 (like in starvation but really more rare) ? Because this is the only thing i felt missing in this mod. really a great job.

Edited by FFW_Rude (see edit history)

I think i tried every mod now and i feel this one is the perfect one for me. I liked Starvation mod because of the new monsters but there were like a gazillions of 'em and i felt it broke the feeling of fear to have 15spiders and 35 scorpions in sight every time.

Talking about 5.1 since for now 5.2 is unplayable due to eating my 32GB of RAM in 30minutes (eating up to 21 just in the menu)

Are you planning on adding new monsters for 5.3 (like in starvation but really more rare) ? Because this is the only thing i felt missing in this mod. really a great job.

Yeah im of the same opinion, WOTW is by far the best made best balanced mod, The only thing it lacks from my opinion is the zombies, Ive often said & tried to add extra ones but failed with lots of errors, Would be great if WOTW would add the following into its Csharp file...

Zombies

BetterInventory (The one that remembers were your stuff is in the toolbelt)

Thanks for a great mod by the way love playing it & love running a server for others....

For the person having issues with the BBM im gonna assume youve done it wrong because the files for the BBM server & non BBM server are totally seperate in the downloads....

Download the server files for the mod which includes the BBM, Copy them over to your server or where ever & that should be it, Make sure your running the latest as ppl using the mod launcher will get the newest files NOT the ones on your server as there pushed to the client which will result in a mismatch of files...

Edited by Tallon (see edit history)

For me when I disable in spawning.xml

maxcount = "0" en zero my ram is 6 to 8 GB

<spawn maxcount = "0" respawndelay = "7" time = "Any" entitygroup = "SurvivorsAll" />

<spawn maxcount = "0" respawndelay = "1" time = "Night" entitygroup = "BanditGroup" />

Why SurvivorsAll and BanditGroup uses too much ram memory?

so ive been plaing thw wotw mod but itsa hassle playing without the xtra bag spaces so i installed the bbm mod from nexus and pstd it in the game folder but am not able to open my old storage boxes as it gives me some error, so i wanted to know if i installed the bbm+wotw mod given in nexus will it give me both the bagmod and wotw mod or do i need to install the wotw mod seperatley and then install the wotw+bag. ps i know this is a dumb question i got a doubt coz this download was given in the optional download list.

Make sure you HAVE the EAC "UNCHECKED" and ONLY install WOTW with Bigger BackPack already as one ... BBM will not WORK if " EAC " is CHECKED.

Dwall,

Can you entertain adding in Hal's Halicopter (sdx). It is a drone that flies loot back to base. Would be awesome for larger cities.

Also can you entertain removing Sly_Ship, and The village from POI's they are game breakingly overpowered for loot.

-Unknown

Don't consider them game breaking....just show some restraint and don't go to them

I've been dealing with snow lately in my new playthrough and noticed that the Frozen Sarah/Larry models are walking disjointed textures. I hate dealing with snow as a preference, which is why I haven't noticed before, but am working through (in my way) to accepting that biome as part of the game.

Not game breaking in the least, just really annoying. I've had some difficulty with my aim because since I don't see their feet, (and most of Larry's legs) it's hard to judge their height sometimes.

And like Rutted stated...restraint is the name of the game. I've wasted a day, most of the night, and 18 Stone Axes during one playthough beating on all the doors in the County Jail, just because it's a structure I know would last a few beatings while I got my stuff together in peace.

I guess it's about how each player views things. Sure having the CJ as a base on day 2 is a bit on the overkill side of things, but I wouldn't want it removed because not only is it somewhat balanced by RNG in RWG (like the ships), but also because it makes for an interesting gameplay when trying to create an original build for the long-term.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod