Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

59 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Вы не удосужились прочитать хотя бы несколько последних сообщений над вашими, чтобы ответить на этот вопрос? Давай сейчас...

Yes, but why? It's too easy, the easiest way is to write a meaningless post as a meaningless question, thinking that the author of the mod has a lot of free time to answer such meaningless questions. You can't just go and read the previous messages. In fact, I would ban such people, so that they would at least think a little about why they were banned. Although what am I saying, such people will most likely only be corrected by the grave. Sorry, I had a drink and it boiled over...

1 hour ago, Valcron said:

Alright, Alright I was lazy- you are right my bad. 

I think that it is far worse than just being lazy.  Subquake literally had the last post in this thread before you made yours, stating that version 2.7 is currently being worked on and will be released as an experimental (no time frame yet).  It feels disrespectful really.  Almost like you wanted to post that message and didn't care that the creator of the mod posted recently about the work on 2.7.

1 minute ago, BFT2020 said:

I think that it is far worse than just being lazy.  Subquake literally had the last post in this thread before you made yours, stating that version 2.7 is currently being worked on and will be released as an experimental (no time frame yet).  It feels disrespectful really.  Almost like you wanted to post that message and didn't care that the creator of the mod posted recently about the work on 2.7.

okay are you going to keep demonizing me about this?  And go on and on what a piece of @%$# I am? I said my bad - can we move on? My apologies if it ruined yours and Subquakes day. You can ask the forum moderators to have me permanently banned if that makes you feel better? Ok?