Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

On 8/23/2024 at 6:14 PM, Digdescript said:

obviously you are not programmer :) in fact drone don't have to perform any actions and interact with world when it was send to "unload", just starting function which starts counting time until required destination might be reached by drone speed and then drone cargo "magically" appears in chest. it's so simple calculation that would not affect any performance at all.

Okay, then write the code for it, make a modlet :)

In other news, 2.7 still cooking, nothing is changed on the release estimate of sometime in 2024, right now adjusting skills to the changes related to the latest version of the game, and while doing so making some tweaks to them as well, such as Parkour no longer will simply increase jump height (I hate that), but instead it will enable double jump feature with higher levels making jumping more efficient and with ability to double jump higher)

While updating Perks for latest update, I decided to change Parkour to work a bit differently, because I never really liked just being able to jump higher and bumping my head all the time without having more control - thus Double Jump idea, short clip:

21 hours ago, Subquake said:

While updating Perks for latest update, I decided to change Parkour to work a bit differently, because I never really liked just being able to jump higher and bumping my head all the time without having more control - thus Double Jump idea, short clip:

this is awesome! cant wait playing UDL 1.0!!! Is it possible in 2024?

@Subquake

The only major change in vanilla 1.0 that i personally dont like is the fixing traders to biomes, so people always start w/ rekt.

Is that something that you're changing in the new ul version? Or is it something that's hard-baked into the game and unable to be changed? Also, any exploration (on your/the mod's end) to my previously suggested idea of a lcb/bedroll covering the entirety of a poi, rather then -x- amount of blocks out?

8 hours ago, wolfarus said:

@Subquake

The only major change in vanilla 1.0 that i personally dont like is the fixing traders to biomes, so people always start w/ rekt.

Is that something that you're changing in the new ul version? Or is it something that's hard-baked into the game and unable to be changed? Also, any exploration (on your/the mod's end) to my previously suggested idea of a lcb/bedroll covering the entirety of a poi, rather then -x- amount of blocks out?

I will roll with the trader changes and no plans to change how lcb/bed works, apart from making it so that you will have to toggle respawn on the bed, i don't want it to change on placing the bed, because what if you just want to decorate your base with all kinds of beds etc.