Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

8 minutes ago, Ecktos said:

Ok cool, my main concern is that I noticed was the prefab file in the mods files, if I use nitrogen will the prefabs from there be added tot he map? or does it upadate existing prefabs?

Nitrogen itself doesn't have the prefab files, it only has a list of prefabs and how big they are and other information about them, then it generates the map. You need to install compo pack locally for yourself and if you want to run a server, then server must have also compo pack and anyone joining to the server must have it

Undead Legacy features many refurbished vanilla prefabs, so generating a world using Nitrogen for vanilla WITHOUT compo pack will work

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

5 hours ago, aikon87 said:

Hi could you make possible mods disassembled into small amount of research in the disassembly station .

The idea behind disassembly station is that later in the mod I will be adding various kinds of tech junk, that will be salvageable inside the disassembly station and you will get various components and small amounts of research back, as for your mod suggestion, it's not a bad idea, I'll note that :)

When trying to set up UL w/ biddles via the Mod Loader, It states the given path's format is not supported. I'm not positive but it could be due to the colon in the path name.

Greatly enjoy your mod btw.

2 hours ago, Mug said:

When trying to set up UL w/ biddles via the Mod Loader, It states the given path's format is not supported. I'm not positive but it could be due to the colon in the path name.

Greatly enjoy your mod btw.

Might be the case, I personally don't use the mod launcher :D

Anyway, I renamed it to Undead Legacy - Biddles Retribution

52 minutes ago, Caravaggio said:

I  watched a Youtube.  About repairing Cars  and  trucks.  Does a $x$ "jeep"  count as a Car or a Truck?   when it comes to repair kits?

The only vehicle that counts as a truck is the Military Truck, the 4x4 is a car :)

also:
2021.04.25 - 2.3.31 Stable Hotfix ready!
- Updated Thermal Katana textures and model
- Fixed Primitive Water Wells and Pumps generating random charges when placed in multiplayer
- Fixed Chainsaw causing bleed on the player when cutting trees in multiplayer
- Fixed Wasteland Treasure Honey Harvest book yielding jars from trees instead of honeycombs

54 minutes ago, Caravaggio said:

Thanks for responding so quickly :)  I noticed that I dont get Engine Parts when breaking down Vehicles .  Can we make Engines or  are they just drops now ? 

Thank you 

Just drops or with a chance of obtaining one by wrenching cars, reason why I removed parts is simple - too much work would have to be put into making all the different engine bits and bobs for all the different engines in the mod, and whenever I would introduce a new engine, that would, well, require me to make even more engine parts, just too much work for little gane essentially. And yes decision was made to remove engine and battery crafting as well as 4x4 crafting, because such things are so complex, it's highly unlikely that someone could be able to do that by using makeshift tables and scavenged knowledge whilst in an apocalypse. 

Would there be any issues with allowing the various store shelves (empty, and lootable ones... or at least the lootable ones anyway) and the "ice cold" standing freezers to picked up? Would be neat to be able to line your base walls with shelves for storage and a freezer for food storage for RP sake. But I can understand not making these pickable, say if pulling them exposes hidden paths and such. (Even though you would still have to think to move it, to expose it.)

Edited by KinaUndead (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, CyBeRNoNa said:

Hello, i updated to the last version, but now in my home i cant open my storages boxs. Why?.

How can i fix it?.

Thanks!

Destroy the boxes, only way to fix it.

23 minutes ago, KinaUndead said:

Would there be any issues with allowing the various store shelves (empty, and lootable ones... or at least the lootable ones anyway) and the "ice cold" standing freezers to picked up? Would be neat to be able to line your base walls with shelves for storage and a freezer for food storage for RP sake. But I can understand not making these pickable, say if pulling them exposes hidden paths and such. (Even though you would still have to think to move it, to expose it.)

Some blocks like wall safes, gun safes, hardened chests, loot chests, treasure chests etc are intentionally opted out of the pickup mechanic, as for the rest, it depends, some I just haven't gotten in defining that feature, others... will see :)

2021.04.27 - 2.3.32 Stable Hotfix ready!
- You can now pick up Satellite Dish and Satellite Dish Small
- Removed ability to spawn in the old vanilla forge from creative menu
- Fixed carlot_02 POI roof textures
- Fixed some doors at Trader Jen POI being open upon first visit
- Fixed player end table lamp block not requiring electricity to be turned on
- Fixed exploit for blocks using the custom storage tank class (barrels, wells, pumps, sinks etc)

Hi there,

i got some problems since yesterday. I was on a Multiplayer Server the Days before and all works well. Yesterday i started the Mod and it crashes. Then i pressed Pre- Sync Mod to repair the mod. The Problem now is i cannot join the Server anymore. When i try to join the server there is only a fault: Cannot join server. Undead Legacy version mismatch between your client (2.3.32) and server (2.2.85). Can i downgrade the version of my mod? I already tried to reinstall the mod but i doesnt work. Does anyone have an idea to fix it or is the only chance that the server is upgraded on my version?

Thanks for your help

2 hours ago, AKMARK5000 said:

is there a specific way to drive a Military SUV...  I repaired one and put the gas in and got -n the driver seat but it and it won't go?

Vehicles have a cargo limit that takes into account player weight as well as the vehicles trunk, if the combined weight is higher than it can carry, it will not move

1 hour ago, Tealyn said:

Hi there,

i got some problems since yesterday. I was on a Multiplayer Server the Days before and all works well. Yesterday i started the Mod and it crashes. Then i pressed Pre- Sync Mod to repair the mod. The Problem now is i cannot join the Server anymore. When i try to join the server there is only a fault: Cannot join server. Undead Legacy version mismatch between your client (2.3.32) and server (2.2.85). Can i downgrade the version of my mod? I already tried to reinstall the mod but i doesnt work. Does anyone have an idea to fix it or is the only chance that the server is upgraded on my version?

Thanks for your help

Cannot downgrade the version, server needs to be updated. Older versions of the mod are not supported. And if there was something that made you crash in 2.2.85, I no longer care because there's a much newer version of the mod on stable branch and any bugs related to old versions aren't supported (most likely they are fixed by now).

8 hours ago, Carrot Carl said:

Where can i find the game setting file for a local game?

You could have googled that information, it's irrelevant to Undead Legacy, this might help:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/530646080852753301/

9 hours ago, Robert512 said:

Question, destroying a farm plot gives you a farm plot and one or more nitrate, is this correct.

That might be a bug, I will look into that, it shouldn't give you potasium

Edited by Subquake
typo (see edit history)

On 4/27/2021 at 2:03 AM, Subquake said:

Destroy the boxes, only way to fix it.

OMG!!, but if i destroy the boxes ,i will lose all that was in those boxes, no?

Im in the day 91, all that i have are in those boxes. 

Thanks to reply me!!!.

2 hours ago, CyBeRNoNa said:

OMG!!, but if i destroy the boxes ,i will lose all that was in those boxes, no?

Im in the day 91, all that i have are in those boxes. 

Thanks to reply me!!!.

it will either downgrade to insecure box or if it's already insecure, it will drop a bag with the contents in the bag

3 hours ago, Caravaggio said:

Useing water pumps and  Gas /Oil pumps does it matter where you place them?  IE  would water give more water next to a Lake and  Oil pump next to a Shale deposit

it doesn't at the moment, you can place them wherever you want, even on a top of the roof of a building