Fire damage to zedz

Martial-Law

Just thinking of using lite fires instead of spikes? Alternate rows of campfires and barbed wire. Wire to slow down the zee once lit. When the campfires are turned off, you could easily repair the wire by walking accross the fires. Wood as fuel could als be a bit more cost effective.

***Hey Guppycur! Haven't commented on here for years. Remember you from before. The game had moved on since A1!?!?

Yes!! I always make several fire towers like this near my platform. They got stuck going up/down and once u have like 10 of them they'll get damaged and die easier. It's really good during feral horde as it thins out the number of zeds that's directly below me (dont want too many below me since the first floor of my platform is 5 blocks tall but if too many zeds clump they'll be able to hit the iron bar part of the platform). All you need is 10 campfires and light it up with enough fuel to last the night.

The one in video is just for example purpose, but the real one is taller than that and 1-2 blocks further than my base

Yes!! I always make several fire towers like this near my platform. They got stuck going up/down and once u have like 10 of them they'll get damaged and die easier. It's really good during feral horde as it thins out the number of zeds that's directly below me (dont want too many below me since the first floor of my platform is 5 blocks tall but if too many zeds clump they'll be able to hit the iron bar part of the platform). All you need is 10 campfires and light it up with enough fuel to last the night.

The one in video is just for example purpose, but the real one is taller than that and 1-2 blocks further than my base

Why are they trying to climb a tower you are not on?

Why are they trying to climb a tower you are not on?

Because I'm close enough to the top of ladder, and the AI seems to be "search for ladder that's close enough to player and climb it" and they didn't check if it's connected to base or not.

A zombie can die from fire but it takes a long whIle for even the weaker ones to die. The fire would extinguish before they died; you'd have to set them on fire several times or keep them standing in a fire, if that was your only means of damage.

• 2 years later...

Archived