SDX Persistent Arrows

HAL9000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think the mods work on MP. I'm still in the process of creating ways for mods to sync over MP. Sometimes you can use the same methods that vanilla uses so there's no problem but if you want custom behaviour it needs to be written in. Once a nice way has been found I'll update the mods for MP

• 2 months later...

hi i downlaoded the mod and the hal dlls and when compile i get an error that says sdx launcher stop working , after that error disappear an compile the mods..

ingame i can pickup arrows after shoot them but from second arrow shot i dont see bow animation anymore but only bow cursor

tried other mods and comple works fine..

any hint??

a15 and sdx 0.7.0

ths is the error on sdx message when it stops working

Descrizione:

Stopped working

File che contribuiscono alla descrizione del problema:

C:\Users\Labor\AppData\Local\Temp\WER1334.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\Users\Labor\AppData\Local\Temp\WER2E5E.tmp.mdmp

Leggere l'informativa sulla privacy online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0410

Se l'informativa sulla privacy online non è disponibile, leggere quella offline:

C:\Windows\system32\it-IT\erofflps.txt

and this is the error zone on compile log after sdx finished

EVENT: Begin task: Patch localization

PatchFile: C:\Users\Labor\Desktop\SDX_0.7.0/Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalDllUpdates\Text/Localization.txt

Eccezione non gestita: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Indice oltre i limiti della matrice.

in SevenDaysToDiePlugin.LocalizationTable.AddRow(String[] newColumns, String[] newRow)

in SevenDaysToDiePlugin.LocalizationTable.Merge(LocalizationTable table)

in SevenDaysToDiePlugin.CompileLocalizationPatchTask.PatchTextFile(String sourcePath, String destPath, String patchFilePath)

in SevenDaysToDiePlugin.CompileLocalizationPatchTask.Execute()

in SevenDaysToDiePlugin.Plugin.RunTasks(List`1 tasks, CompilerConfig config)

in SevenDaysToDiePlugin.Plugin.RunAction(String action, CompilerConfig config)

in SDXC.Program.Run(SDXCompilerSettings settings)

in SDXC.Program.Main(String[] args)

i tried on two different machines and sdx crash always during compile

tried with working beds from Cartzilla and compile works fine and mod too

That's a bug with SDX and 15.2.

You can either delete the localisation file in the HalDLLUpdates (it's not needed) or to fix it for any mod that has a localisation file you need to open the file in <SDX_LOCATION>\Backups\7 Days To Die\Data\Config\Localization.txt in notepad++ and then change the Encoding from UTF8-BOM to UTF8

That's a bug with SDX and 15.2.

You can either delete the localisation file in the HalDLLUpdates (it's not needed) or to fix it for any mod that has a localisation file you need to open the file in <SDX_LOCATION>\Backups\7 Days To Die\Data\Config\Localization.txt in notepad++ and then change the Encoding from UTF8-BOM to UTF8

THanks it worked.. i deleted the localzation file in the haldllupdates and compiles worked correclty without any errors..but i have the same weird bug like before..

for first shoot bow animation works correctly butafter i shoot the first arrow, bow shoot animation dont work anymore

Archived