A16 - Fishing Mod [SDX]

Mortelentus

Turns out the block ids were not the (main) issue at all but somehow the blockmodeltreeex wasn't getting included (or included correctly) into the builds. I DLed the latest update for SDX and the mod (and others) are working correctly, after changing the block ids to match the gaps left in the Valmod.

Glad it all worked out :)

Hey could some direct me to some instruction on how to add this to the server i rent so we can all use it, i assume its not as simple as setting it up so it works in a sp game then copying the files over to the server?

Hey could some direct me to some instruction on how to add this to the server i rent so we can all use it, i assume its not as simple as setting it up so it works in a sp game then copying the files over to the server?

There are tutorials and instructions on how to install sdx onto a server just look thru the sdx section and then the modding tutorial section. Or if your really that lazy go to the sticky in the sdx section and go to sdx tutorials and look for how to install sdx on a server.

Btw you need sdx to get these mods into game

- - - Updated - - -

I mean lazy in cant find the thread

There's no official guide to install on a server, but as stallionsden said there are some scattered info about it... In the end, the proccess will vary depending on weather you have full access to the server or just ftp access to the files... If your server provider only gives you a control panel, you better talk to them because it might be tricker that way....

I'll probably do a short video in the weekend, if i can take some time off MyDogS DX...

There's no official guide to install on a server, but as stallionsden said there are some scattered info about it... In the end, the proccess will vary depending on weather you have full access to the server or just ftp access to the files... If your server provider only gives you a control panel, you better talk to them because it might be tricker that way....

I'll probably do a short video in the weekend, if i can take some time off MyDogS DX...

A video would be great, i have access to the server via ftp

There are tutorials and instructions on how to install sdx onto a server just look thru the sdx section and then the modding tutorial section. Or if your really that lazy go to the sticky in the sdx section and go to sdx tutorials and look for how to install sdx on a server.

Btw you need sdx to get these mods into game

- - - Updated - - -

I mean lazy in cant find the thread

I spent some time yesterday looking around for a tutorial on how to do it, does eveyone on the server need sdx in order to use the mod or do i just need it to install the mod into the game? because i did notice that they run the game via sdx

I spent some time yesterday looking around for a tutorial on how to do it, does eveyone on the server need sdx in order to use the mod or do i just need it to install the mod into the game? because i did notice that they run the game via sdx

Yes everyone on the server needs sdx as well as all the mods you have

- - - Updated - - -

Go to the sticky sdx tutorials it has links to all tutorials.

Does your provider allow you to change the dll tho. This is the main issue as some providers dont allow you to touch the dll

Good question, i will find out, i assume if i can move the file then im right to attempt this?

Yes everyone on the server needs sdx as well as all the mods you have

- - - Updated - - -

Go to the sticky sdx tutorials it has links to all tutorials.

Damm i was afraid that might be the case, i may have to give it a miss then, to much work to get everyone to use sdx

• 1 month later...
If you don't have a lootgroup named seeds, you need to create a new backup from vanilla files, because seeds is a vanilla lootgroup.

Hello. Im use vanila steam game. Still have errors with this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to feedback this mod has been working great on a 14.7 experimental dedicated server. Amazing mod with really great animations and 'depth'.

The only 'problems' I have encountered thus far are

- horizontal growing of bamboo (not sure if that can even be fixed)

- harvested bamboo only granting one seed (easily changed)

- bamboo only stacking in 10's (easily changed)

- I did change the lure recipe constituent 'moldybread' to 'shamsandwich' - just made sense

Thank you for an amazing addtion to the game.

Just wanted to feedback this mod has been working great on a 14.7 experimental dedicated server. Amazing mod with really great animations and 'depth'.

The only 'problems' I have encountered thus far are

- horizontal growing of bamboo (not sure if that can even be fixed)

- harvested bamboo only granting one seed (easily changed)

- bamboo only stacking in 10's (easily changed)

- I did change the lure recipe constituent 'moldybread' to 'shamsandwich' - just made sense

Thank you for an amazing addtion to the game.

1 - yea matite is the creator of the bamboo plants and as far as i know that bug is not fixable, unfoetunately.

2,3,4 - yea, i tend to be a bit extream on stacks and loot on my personal games, sometimes it reflects on mods ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome, looking forward to it!

it's not updated to a15 yet, since I've been focusing on Starvation (that has it included)... I'll try to pull out a quick version this weekend and post the new link.

Hi Mortelentus!

I'm totally looking forward to the A15 update; however, A16 is right around the corner. I found a basic mod that sort of works, but it's not all that great. Looking at your video, your mod looks cool.

Looking forward to it, bro. I'll keep an eye on this post.

Great work!

• 6 months later...

Archived