A16 - Fishing Mod [SDX]

Mortelentus

Building off of Valmod instead of vanilla, I keep getting the error while loading items. It looks like it can't find "plantedbamboo3harvest". Building and loading one mod at a time, this is the one that's giving me the problem. Unlike lastmemory, I'm using 14.6.

You will have an error in your items or loot or recipes. It may not necessarily be the plantedbamboo3harvest

Ok, got it.

[ATTACH]14926[/ATTACH]

2016-05-03T02:13:26 11.842 WRN Block animalbaitedsnare is overridden

Exception: Block with name 'animalbaitedsnare' not found in block id 1994

at Block.LateInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Block.LateInitAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.I (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+HK.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+KR.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Ok your first error is you have 2 block sharing the same id. Find the animalbaitedsnare id then search your blocks (after you have built sdx) for that id# and then either change the animalbatedsnare id or the sdx mods id you have. Try again then if you still have errors re upload your new output.log.

When a block or item is over riden it means it is sharing a id with another item/block. To find yourself open output.log in notepad++ (if you dont have it get it.)

Then under search select find and to find errors you type err either it will say you have none or cycle thru the list with err in it. Read each one and it will tell the error.

Also type error and null and inv and exc this will also lead to any issues i do this everytime there is even one error. It can be difficult at first cause it may not be that block that is causing issues. It could be the line under it that tells you the issue. There may also be several in which case you have to find the one that is causing errors that is stopping the rest to load.

If still having problems upload to the forum and someone will happily help

2016-05-03T03:13:16 12.021 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (Class 'BlockModelTreeEx, Mods' not found!)

2016-05-03T03:13:16 12.021 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!

2016-05-03T03:13:16 12.022 ERR at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2016-05-03T03:13:16 12.224 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'skull1Wall' in use_action!/ at ItemActionPlaceAsBlock.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )

2016-05-03T03:13:16 12.224 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!

2016-05-03T03:13:16 12.225 ERR at ItemActionPlaceAsBlock.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception: Block with name 'plantedBamboo3Harvest' not found!

at BlockPlantGrowing.LateInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Block.LateInitAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.I (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+HK.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+KR.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

do you have the mods that came within the sdx tool up the top.

the (1) SDXBlockModelTreeEx, (2)the SDX Core and the (3)SDXENtityClass need to be up the top of the sdx tool (you can move mods up and down) but make sure the above are up the top of your sdx tool so thy load first and the same order I have listed them.

I've got them ticked and in the right load order this time.

SDX_BlockModelTreeEx=1

SDX_Core=1

SDX_EntityClass=1

MorteFishing=1

BreadAndBludgeon=1

Buffed Air Drop Crate Loot [sDX]=1

StoneOven=1

Enemys=1

Lootcontainers{SDX}=1

[ATTACH]14927[/ATTACH]

Ok, here's the new one. Still getting the missing error for "plantedbamboo3harvest". On a whim I tried chaing the block ID for that one as well but it didn't do anything so I changed it back.

The error you get is not always were we should directly look... In your case it is not loading because something is failing before it can be loaded... But stallionsden is giving you perfect help, and I would only be able to assist you 2 later on when I leave work :)

So thanks, stallionsden :)

Do'h! I found it. I'm such an idiot too. Between the Valmod and this mod there are 2063 blocks. 2047 is the max. I didn't catch it before because the only times I had looked at the file was without this one loaded.

I'm guessing that's it, anyway, but I don't get errors when loading other mods that surpass the 2047 limit. Looking through the blocks.xml there is actually a big gap in the numbering. Looking at the backup, the gap is in there aswell. It's got block id 58 and then the next one down is block id 125.

I've got them ticked and in the right load order this time.

SDX_BlockModelTreeEx=1

SDX_Core=1

SDX_EntityClass=1

MorteFishing=1

BreadAndBludgeon=1

Buffed Air Drop Crate Loot [sDX]=1

StoneOven=1

Enemys=1

Lootcontainers{SDX}=1

urgh lol yes that be it. ys you may load fin but go to use that block and it will revert to the original id it has overtaken like block 2048 will show as the block you made but go to use it it will come out as stone

Adding on further to my last post. Not only is there a gap between 58 and 125 but there are others. I've done 3 seperate counts so far and have gotten 1502 assets starting with 0 and ending with 2047. Curiosity struck me and I looked at the vanilla backup I have and that had 1373 (checked 3 times also) assets starting with 0 and ending with 1913. Wonder why both the Pimps and Valmar skipped numbers like that, especially when there is a limit to the number of assets that you can have in the game.

So curious, what would happen if I went through and renumbered them in the backup before building. It would certainly free up a lot of assets.

Adding on further to my last post. Not only is there a gap between 58 and 125 but there are others. I've done 3 seperate counts so far and have gotten 1502 assets starting with 0 and ending with 2047. Curiosity struck me and I looked at the vanilla backup I have and that had 1373 (checked 3 times also) assets starting with 0 and ending with 1913. Wonder why both the Pimps and Valmar skipped numbers like that, especially when there is a limit to the number of assets that you can have in the game.

So curious, what would happen if I went through and renumbered them in the backup before building. It would certainly free up a lot of assets.

Vals mods are meant to be like that as thats how h likes to do it I think where someone can grab his code and just add it to the end of each file. TFP who knows lol. some are for when they add other stuff but yeh

Turns out the block ids were not the (main) issue at all but somehow the blockmodeltreeex wasn't getting included (or included correctly) into the builds. I DLed the latest update for SDX and the mod (and others) are working correctly, after changing the block ids to match the gaps left in the Valmod.

Archived