Navezgane revealed Map

Curbolt

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks the time and effort, now we gotten we wait a fullname A16 map.. Cheer !

Since i lost all my data, i don't know if i will do it again, we will see.

anyone have A15 or A16 map WITH regions please ?

i can't seem to find it.

Added Map with Regions.

Map has been updated to B104.

Hi, do you mind if i use your map and add some basic info to it ? eg. store locations, city names, farms, mines, caves etc etc .. I will ONLY reupload it to this thread if I complete it. thx :)

edit: Alright it's 50% done. I will wait for a response. :)

Preview1080x1080_Navezgane_A16_B105_by_Curbolt_modded_by_KorruptkSwasdes.jpg.3e9e4fae30e5b5c80a8e07a92329db7f.jpg.

Reduced to 1080x1080 to show my progress.

I have saved this as a .pfi also so i can edit anything if needed.

Edited by KorruptkSwades (see edit history)

Hi, do you mind if i use your map and add some basic info to it ? eg. store locations, city names, farms, mines, caves etc etc .. I will ONLY reupload it to this thread if I complete it. thx :)

edit: Alright it's 50% done. I will wait for a response. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21929[/ATTACH].

Reduced to 1080x1080 to show my progress.

I have saved this as a .pfi also so i can edit anything if needed.

Just do it ;)

Just do it ;)

:) Thanks man ! I am pretty much copying the a15.2 version from the wiki where i know stuff is still there. some places ill have to go and confirm ingame to be sure I am placing the correct information.

Edit:

Here's The top half of the map pretty much done and some aesthetics edits for the biomes and resizes on some of the POI names.

Preview:

Navezgane_A16_B105_by_Curbolt_modded_by_KorruptkSwasdes.jpg.6a89a99a5e8cddb1f99105d7fe270284.jpg

Once I am done "copying" the known locations from your A15 map, I will go ingame and find the new spots and add em also.

• 2 weeks later...
:) Thanks man ! I am pretty much copying the a15.2 version from the wiki where i know stuff is still there. some places ill have to go and confirm ingame to be sure I am placing the correct information.

Edit:

Here's The top half of the map pretty much done and some aesthetics edits for the biomes and resizes on some of the POI names.

Preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21993[/ATTACH]

Once I am done "copying" the known locations from your A15 map, I will go ingame and find the new spots and add em also.

Can we get a HQ version? It's a little small.

Can we get a HQ version? It's a little small.

ALL DONE ! ( for now... :p )

PREVIEW

is 640x480

from 1024x1024.

Previez1024x1024_Navezgane_A16_B105_by_Curbolt_m.jpg

Google Drive - Official 4096x4096 HQ with TXT Locations + Biomes etc

I used Curbolts' 4096x4096 map as the base then I added each and every location/biome using the A15 map and going IG flying around to confirm each location to be legit

I have also revised the final result and everything seems to be okay.

I hope this helps y'all out. I will post it on the official wiki as well - no worries credit is where due !

Thank you Curbolts' for the permission to use your base map :) !

Edit: I have no bloody idea how to add this to the wiki. I tried to insert it as media then upload but first it said my file was too big, then next it blocked me saying it could be harmful because of the file title being long >.<'

• 4 weeks later...

Small addition to this Great Map

I am a n00b to this great game, playing on PC survival mode. I would like to say THANKS for the hard work on this map.

One thing I did notice, @Traitor Joel's shop in the Pine forest it shows a Work Bench and Cement Mixer. What I have found is the Workbench is a destroyed one, but there is a Chem Station there. Both the Mixer and Chem Station work, I could not repair the Work Bench and it offers nothing for scrap or repair. There is also a working Forge and a Campfire that can be equipped with cook pot etc.

A small update that I found by chance.

TY again KorruptkSwades and all those who made this map work.

Edited by Koevoet
More Info (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...