A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Ham sandwich has no bread in recipe

Cheese and crackers makes more sense to be made at table instead of oven/campfire.

This may be done this way for balance, but figured Id post anyway to let you know.

I was originally thinking of the crackers and cheese as melted but you are right the icon is not of melted cheese and it does make more sense at the table.

And I completely forgot about bread with the sandwich lol :)

Thanks for letting me know!

- - - Updated - - -

Update (10/29/17)

+Items

-Changed Ham Sandwich now gives 10 food and 0.025 wellness from of 8 food and 0.02 wellness

+Recipes

-Changed Ham Sandwich now requires 1 bread 2 sliced ham and 2 sliced cheese

-Changed Crackers and Cheese is now crafted at the Wood Table

Not sure if this is something you want reports of, but i noticed this with the sandwich now that you added bread. With an advanced recipe that takes so much to make id suggest giving an extra bonus to wellness for eating a complete recipe. In its current state, you would actually get less.

Fullness and wellness breakdown of Ham Sandwich:

Item:Fullness:Wellness

bread:6:0.15

cheeseslice(2x):2:0

hamslice(2x):2:0

-----------------

Hamsandwich:10:0.025

I promise I'm not addicted to the Ham sandwich, I just happened to be curious if i was better off actually making it, or eating the parts on their own.

Not sure if this is something you want reports of, but i noticed this with the sandwich now that you added bread. With an advanced recipe that takes so much to make id suggest giving an extra bonus to wellness for eating a complete recipe. In its current state, you would actually get less.

Fullness and wellness breakdown of Ham Sandwich:

Item:Fullness:Wellness

bread:6:0.15

cheeseslice(2x):2:0

hamslice(2x):2:0

-----------------

Hamsandwich:10:0.025

I promise I'm not addicted to the Ham sandwich, I just happened to be curious if i was better off actually making it, or eating the parts on their own.

Lol yeah I did not calculate it as a boiled food but it definitely should be since bread is considered a boiled food, I reworked wellness per food across the board for all foods. Its only a slight change though nothing drastic.

The new wellness table is as follows:

Grilled foods = 0.0083333333 / 1 food so 1 grilled venison gives 10 food now takes 12 grilled venison to get 1 wellness

Boiled foods = 0.0166666666 / 1 food so 1 boiled venison gives 10 food and now takes 6 boiled venison to get 1 wellness

Stews / Pie = 0.0333333333 / 1 food so 1 vegetable stew gives 10 food and now takes 3 vegetable stew to get 1 wellness

- - - Updated - - -

Update (10/30/17)

+Items

-Slight changes to wellness for all foods

-Changed Honey Ham now only gives 10 food instead of 12

+Recipes

-Changed Honey Ham now only requires 1 honey

Boiled egg takes 2 eggs to make. just seems odd, also picture is of 1 egg in half. My recommendation is to make boiled egg give 3 fullness and take 1 egg to make, leave everything else the same.

Also Old cash isnt bought by any trader I have a stack of like 300

Boiled egg takes 2 eggs to make. just seems odd, also picture is of 1 egg in half. My recommendation is to make boiled egg give 3 fullness and take 1 egg to make, leave everything else the same.

It would then give too little of food and would be less worth the bottled water to craft. I can always change the icon though. :)

Update (10/31/17)

+ACPICons/ItemIcons

-Added new Boiled Eggs Icon

+Items

-Changed raw egg gives 3 food

-Changed Boiled Eggs now give 6 food and 0.1 wellness from 4 food and 0.067 wellness

-Changed Blueberry Pie now gives 12 food and 0.4 wellness from 10 food and 0.34 wellness

-Changed Bacon and Eggs now gives 14 food and 0.12 wellness from 12 food and 0.1 wellness

+Localization

-Changed Boiled Eggs name

-Changed Boiled Eggs description

Update (10/31/17)

+Blocks

-Restored Vault Door Upgrade and Downgrade paths (vaultDoor01 now upgrades to vaultDoor02 then to vaultDoor03)

-Restored Vault Hatch Upgrade and Downgrade paths (vaultHatch01 now upgrades to vaultHatch02 then to vaultHatch03)

+Items

-Increased Shovels damage to organic blocks (gore / zombie bodies)

-Decreased hand bonus damage to stone and metal

I stuck this in with an edit, but I think you replied so fast you might have missed it.

Old Cash is definitely not getting bought by traders. I went to several traders with 300 old cash and they wouldn't buy it.

I sell it all the time... I even show it during my Lets Play series. You cant sell just one at a time though you have to give at minimum 2. :)

I sell it all the time... I even show it during my Lets Play series. You cant sell just one at a time though you have to give at minimum 2. :)

I think maybe that's what I'm missing. Ill try it again. Not all of my posts will be useful, I'm just tossing things out as I go, so its not all polished thoughts. First time playing through this mod.

The cost for buying light armour is -335 pts? but also 5 points.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164350929477304320/375108741571543040/unknown.png

Check the cost right under the buy option. This is preventing me from buying the skill.

Strange I have not seen that before and I see nothing wrong in the progression file either. I have no idea why it would say -335, did you purchase tailoring skill with skill points, get any skill books for tailoring or grind it naturally?

Also did you start this save before I made this update to the progression file? https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?38345-A-Clockwork-Project&p=752080&viewfull=1#post752080

Changes to the progression file during an existing game can cause issues.

I leveled naturally IIRC. I may have started before that patch(started that day, can't remember if it was before or after that), but have updated regularly since.

That is most likely what has happened is you updated that progression update and did not start a new world. I did not think it would cause any permanent issues. That is my fault I should have posted a warning on that update. Really sorry about that.

For future reference any changes I make to Progression.xml, Quests.xml, Rwgmixer.xml will affect save games.

I always feel bad when changes I make affect peoples saves but I am done making any changes to any of those files until A 17.

Again, really sorry about that!

Thoughts on bumping up the backpack timer? I normally just do it manually, but figured it mention it to you. I hate dying at the start of the night and having the backpack despawn before I can get back to it in the morning. Especially once you already account for backpacks lost that just disappear. The only workaround to this that I have found so far is never die. Default is 1200 seconds, I bump it up to 86400 for my server, but I have 10-15 people who play and if they die and have to log to go to work or w/e I like to give them a chance to get back and get their stuff. Even just doubling the timer would likely go a long way to helping prevent bag loss.

Thoughts on bumping up the backpack timer? I normally just do it manually, but figured it mention it to you. I hate dying at the start of the night and having the backpack despawn before I can get back to it in the morning. Especially once you already account for backpacks lost that just disappear. The only workaround to this that I have found so far is never die. Default is 1200 seconds, I bump it up to 86400 for my server, but I have 10-15 people who play and if they die and have to log to go to work or w/e I like to give them a chance to get back and get their stuff. Even just doubling the timer would likely go a long way to helping prevent bag loss.

Sure I see no issue with that, I bumped it to 7200 sec / 2 hours real time, if you feel it still is not long enough feel free to let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Update (10/31/17)

+Entityclasses

-Increased player dropped backpack time stay after death to 7200 sec / 2 Hrs real time from 1200 sec / 20 min real time

Sure I see no issue with that, I bumped it to 7200 sec / 2 hours real time, if you feel it still is not long enough feel free to let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Update (10/31/17)

+Entityclasses

-Increased player dropped backpack time stay after death to 7200 sec / 2 Hrs real time from 1200 sec / 20 min real time

I imagine that would be more than enough for most cases. I mostly just didn't want to keep reminding myself to make sure I changed it myself every time I patched. I normally run a personal mild-heavy modded version of WOTW which I use github to track changes. However, Since this is my first time with your mod, I'm trying to keep it as close to your vision as I can to get a sense of your intended experience. So far I am enjoying it.

Another Idea: As far as I can tell, snakes are not providing anything when harvested. Considering they are such ♥♥♥♥ers to deal with, it might be worth giving them something interesting in the future. Maybe an antidote to snake venom or something.

I imagine that would be more than enough for most cases. I mostly just didn't want to keep reminding myself to make sure I changed it myself every time I patched. I normally run a personal mild-heavy modded version of WOTW which I use github to track changes. However, Since this is my first time with your mod, I'm trying to keep it as close to your vision as I can to get a sense of your intended experience. So far I am enjoying it.

Another Idea: As far as I can tell, snakes are not providing anything when harvested. Considering they are such ♥♥♥♥ers to deal with, it might be worth giving them something interesting in the future. Maybe an antidote to snake venom or something.

The snakes can be harvested for venom glands and animal fat but you have to use a knife or machete to get them due to harvest percentages on the other harvesting tools like stone axe, axe, and bone shiv.

There is no cure for poison other than building up a natural immunity to it, after sustaining the poison effect for up to five days you become permanently immune unless you die.

This is where it gets a bit hard to explain but the immunity build up does not have to be done in consecutive days however it does wear off slowly, so 1 day worth of immunity build up is metabolized after 3 days if that makes sense. So if you skip a day or two between poisoning it might take an extra day to build up full immunity. But once you are fully immune its permanent.

Glad you are enjoying it! :)

The snakes can be harvested for venom glands and animal fat but you have to use a knife or machete to get them due to harvest percentages on the other harvesting tools like stone axe, axe, and bone shiv.

There is no cure for poison other than building up a natural immunity to it, after sustaining the poison effect for up to five days you become permanently immune unless you die.

This is where it gets a bit hard to explain but the immunity build up does not have to be done in consecutive days however it does wear off slowly, so 1 day worth of immunity build up is metabolized after 3 days if that makes sense. So if you skip a day or two between poisoning it might take an extra day to build up full immunity. But once you are fully immune its permanent.

Glad you are enjoying it! :)

Lol, its both funny and sad that I keep missing things like this. I might just start checking the xmls to verify things before I post. You added a lot of unique content and interesting implementations of said content, hard to catch it all on the first few days.

Lol, its both funny and sad that I keep missing things like this. I might just start checking the xmls to verify things before I post. You added a lot of unique content and interesting implementations of said content, hard to catch it all on the first few days.

Lol no worries most info can be found on my full mod details especially when it comes to how the new systems work like fatigue / hygiene / infection / venom poison / camp fire buff etc etc. But yeah the snake harvest thing I can see being overlooked easily. :)

Update (11/1/17)

+Localization

-Added specific information regarding where items / blocks are crafted to item / block descriptions

-Fixed descriptions to properly state they are unlocked with a perk instead of reading a schematic

+Items

-Added some descriptions to signify where they are crafted

+Blocks

-Added some descriptions to signify where they are crafted

+Recipes

-Added Yeast can now be crafted at the Chemistry Station

Note: Some food items are still missing some descriptions and locations of being crafted at the Campfire / Old Oven / New Oven, I will finish those at some point but not a big deal.

Thanks to Sphereii for getting the ball rolling I did have to go through everything by hand individually but the help is still greatly appreciated none the less. :)

Archived