A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Its a 2 story gas station, with lots of loot i might add :)

Might as well let magoli edit them

Looks like a few more days and hes done editing

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?28057-Compo-Pack-for-Random-Gen&p=711600&viewfull=1#post711600

Awesome hopefully he will be able to do that without too much trouble. Looking forward to what comes next with the compo pack. All in all its not that big of a deal though if it does not get looked into.

The sledge is back to vanilla its fine. :)

We'll see xD What I was thinking about is how it's balanced against the spear. But those are probably, if any, small things.

Idea:

Can you make the Scythe leftclick to only harvest fruits when they're ripe and/or the leftclick cant kill a plant? So one can farm his garden more comfortably without accidentaly killing plants and having to replant(and reset) them? Is a bit annoying =) Would be an awesome feature, but is maybe hard to code.

We'll see xD What I was thinking about is how it's balanced against the spear. But those are probably, if any, small things.

Idea:

Can you make the Scythe leftclick to only harvest fruits when they're ripe and/or the leftclick cant kill a plant? So one can farm his garden more comfortably without accidentaly killing plants and having to replant(and reset) them? Is a bit annoying =) Would be an awesome feature, but is maybe hard to code.

Short answer is no I cant have you able to collect both seeds and fruits at the same time its one or the other that is why it has one action for seeds and one action for fruits

- - - Updated - - -

Update (8/7/17)

+Items

-Reduced stamina cost to swing the sledgehammer to 9 from 15

Update (8/7/17)

Updated all Ui Versions

+Windows

-Moved tool belt numbers up slightly so they do not overlap with the border of the tool belt

-Tool belt numbers will now properly disappear when riding the minibike / death screen

-UI for health / Stamina / Food / Hunger will now properly disappear upon death screen

Just to confirm please, reading the yellow text front page, I need to download your main mod to experience this mod to the full is that right?

Yup just download and install the main mod first then if you want you can choose to install whichever UI Version you want then you can choose weather or not you want to install the Compo pack add on after

- - - Updated - - -

Update (8/7/17)

+Items

-Fixed experience gain rate for upgrading blocks with construction tools

-Changed Claw Hammer now upgrades with the same swing delay as the rest of the tools (it feels faster to upgrade with it now)

Yup just download and install the main mod first then if you want you can choose to install whichever UI Version you want then you can choose weather or not you want to install the Compo pack add on after

- - - Updated - - -

Update (8/7/17)

+Items

-Fixed experience gain rate for upgrading blocks with construction tools

-Changed Claw Hammer now upgrades with the same swing delay as the rest of the tools (it feels faster to upgrade with it now)

Little confused, thought this was the main mod If not what is your main mod?

Thanks

Little confused, thought this was the main mod If not what is your main mod?

Thanks

A 16.2 Stable (Includes Fixed Assembly For A 16.2 Stable): Download <---- Main Mod

A 16.2 EXP (Includes Fixed Assembly For A 16.2 EXP): Download

UI Versions: Download <---- UI Versions

Contains My modified Rwgmixer + Compo Pack Prefabs!

You still need to download my Main Mod before installing the compo pack! This is now an addon!

Compatible with 16.2 Stable and EXP!

A 16.2 Stable / 16.2 EXP Compo Pack Add On: Download <---- Compo Pack add on

Okay thanks, !

So I have latest main MOD...

Installed Combo pack.

Checking that this kind of thing normal :

7_Days_To_Die_2017_08_07_17_25_01_182.jpg

(what is it ( or what was it ) if it is ?)

When I spawn in, the area is always 'very' hilly, and I mean very like. Hills go out for miles, no matter what seed I use.

Also finding the Inventory / crafting menu really slow to respond, not sure why.

Okay thanks, !

So I have latest main MOD...

Installed Combo pack.

Checking that this kind of thing normal :

7_Days_To_Die_2017_08_07_17_25_01_182.jpg

(what is it ( or what was it ) if it is ?)

Also finding the Inventory / crafting menu really slow to respond.

Lol idk I have not seen that before in all my flying around random gen might be a prefab issue, or a loading issue. If you continue to see prefabs like that maybe verify integrity of game cache and try reinstall idk.

I have not had any inventory crafting lag at all either. Even when typing into the search bar which normally would cause a bit of lag.

When I spawn in, the area is always 'very' hilly, and I mean very like. Hills go out for miles, no matter what seed I use.

Also finding the Inventory / crafting menu really slow to respond, not sure why.

Yeah the RWG is more hilly than usual. But there are also large flat places. I'm living in a small flat forest near a huge mostly flat desert.

I also encounter inventory lag. It has something todo with the recipes, because when I click the favorit button (so it only shows very few recipes) everything goes way faster.

I like this mod but I find one major issue with this.

Even though you have enemy spawns off the zombies will still spawn.

Is there a way to disable this one feature or can I use the RWGMixer.xml file with another mod?

You would have to remove the zombies from the animal spawns in the animal spawn entitygroups.xml and IDK about using my rwgmixer with other mods it depends on what mods do what.

Update (8/7/17)

Updated Compo Pack Add On to use latest version of Compo Pack version 27 for A 16.2

Updated all Rwgmixer files for Main Mod and Compo Pack Add On!

+Rwgmixer

-Increased cave count, after flying around looking at ore spawns underground I noticed that a non poi cave was generate I did not know they were still working :)

-Added small towns and rural pois back into the spawn chance now that my mixer has no problem generating large cities

Note: Updating to the new rwgmixer should not affect your save game if you are not using the Compo Pack Add On

If you are using the Compo Pack Add On I recommend updating to the latest release of the Compo Pack Add On and reloading a new world since it was not fully compatible with A 16.2 and now it is! If you decide to try and keep your old save you might have issues but I did not change the terrain generation so that wont be an issue just the prefabs themselves might be a bit odd.

Having fun...

Noticing zombies are dieing, I watched one hit at a door and it keeled over and died. :disturbed:

May be intentional but tomatoes show up on screen as potatoes when eating.

What does the geometry set do ?

No idea about zombies dying on their own that would be something for TFP to fix has nothing to do with me or my mod, and yes I have the tomato set to look like a potato in hand instead of a sack or parcel.

The Geometry set is a tool used at the Research Table in order to craft skill books.

Archived