Server Tools

dmustanger

App id you use is not dedicated server. Try 294420

Cheers

Correct you are, do you know the effects of updating the appid using the same bat file? will all be lost for my current server?

is the Saves folder located in the root folder? In serverconfig.xml the very last line is a choose saves folder. if this line is active then it will place your saves folder where that line tells it to. if that line in the parameter says "saves" then the saves folder will be located in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die

if that line is disabled then your save folder goes to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie

inside the Saves folder you should fond a folder called ServerTools. and your editable config xmls will be there.

Lastly, you must ENABLE the tools in the servertoolsconfig.xml to generate the appropriate editable xmls

<Tool Name="CustomCommands" Enable="False" ChatColor="[00FF00]" />

Must be made "True" to generate your xml in the Saves folder.

Thank you for the information, I will get my server running the right version and make these changes.

Thanks guys!

Using the right app is did it! After that I was able to enable in the xml and server tools is running great! Thanks for the help!

Edited by compuguru992000
Issue resolved (see edit history)

Is there a way to set multiple homes / teleport points? I'm using this for the home feature, but I can only set 1 home at a time.

you can create other teleports in the custom commands. howver there will be no cool down

<!-- <Command Command="tradepost" Response="tele {EntityId} -310 -1 1010" DelayBetweenUses="60" /> -->

You will have to enter the coords like so. and name it whatever you like. As i said delayBetweenUses does not work for this.

As far as personal teleport points for players, im not sure you can create such with this tool alone as is.

Hey dmustanger, thank you very much for this amazing tool. An incredible job!

Now, I have a small problem with the infoticker messages, it's all set up but it does not show me the messages on the server! Motd's messages work and appear but are only visible if we select the chat. Can someone help me with this? Thx.

Hey dmustanger, thank you very much for this amazing tool. An incredible job!

Now, I have a small problem with the infoticker messages, it's all set up but it does not show me the messages on the server! Motd's messages work and appear but are only visible if we select the chat. Can someone help me with this? Thx.

you have any errors in the log file?

post your InfoTicker.xml

Hey Dude, The Invalids seem to be conflicting with pine seed and planted-winter pine 1m Just to let you know xD Also Is there a way to add different admin prefixes for their assigned perms. Or would you consider adding this to the tools

Thanks

Ari

updated to v3.8

Added AdminLevelNeeded For AdminNameColoring (check ServerToolsConfig.xml)

Added Moderator name coloring

Added param cancel to stopserver command. Usage: stopserver cancel

Changed clanmanger to return the chat message if the clanmanager is not enabled.

Updated /Day7 to a16 zombies and animals

Updated InvalidItems to a16 blocks

Fixed /clanadd players can no longer add blank clan names

Fixed /re not sending reply messages to the players that pm'd

i recommend deleting invalid items.xml and let the mod regenerate it

Edited by dmustanger (see edit history)

Hello, thanks for this amazing MOD!

But there is one problem if the phrase for kick reserved slots is not in English, it's empty. Maybe you can add the ability to use any language in the phrases?

And one question: can i use strings in serveradmin.xml like this?

<permission cmd="resetplayer" permission_level="300"/>

updated to v3.8

Added AdminLevelNeeded For AdminNameColoring (check ServerToolsConfig.xml)

Added Moderator name coloring

Added param cancel to stopserver command. Usage: stopserver cancel

Changed clanmanger to return the chat message if the clanmanager is not enabled.

Updated /Day7 to a16 zombies and animals

Updated InvalidItems to a16 blocks

Fixed /clanadd players can no longer add blank clan names

Fixed /re not sending reply messages to the players that pm'd

i recommend deleting invalid items.xml and let the mod regenerate it

Hey D, Thank you so Much, Really Nice Work. Highly Appreacited. Changelog Everything to a T. I so respect that.

Hello, thanks for this amazing MOD!

But there is one problem if the phrase for kick reserved slots is not in English, it's empty. Maybe you can add the ability to use any language in the phrases?

And one question: can i use strings in serveradmin.xml like this?

<permission cmd="resetplayer" permission_level="300"/>

You should be able to put what ever you want In the phrase. What language are you using? If you post the phrase in the language you want I can look at it. Most likely it is a unexpected character.

And yes you should be able to set the permission level in the serveradmin.xml

You should be able to put what ever you want In the phrase. What language are you using? If you post the phrase in the language you want I can look at it. Most likely it is a unexpected character.

I found out that the problem is not in MOD. Now even in a standart admin command from console like this

ban add 171 1 year "Редиска"

-ban reason will empty-

In version a15, any reason language was visible

Edited by xorex (see edit history)

you have any errors in the log file?

post your InfoTicker.xml

Hey dmustanger, thank you very much for replying, I appreciate it a lot.

With many tests and with the new update the Motd works me well without having to enter the chat. Now we see it as soon as we enter the server.

Now with the InfoTicker fix it and it works great, the problem I had was that inside the xml configuration file at the beginning of each message was this "<! -" I took it out and now the messages appear on the server.

It would be nice to have an additional option for the name of the item in the chat like this

<item item="turd" custom_name="surprise!" min="1" max="5" />

in game chat

John Doe has received 1 surprise!

I'm still on 2.8 as my gaming hosting company has issue with gamepanel so can't upgrade to 2.9...

But with 2.8 (not tested with 2.9) Clan is not working at all, when typing /clan it says * Server Clan usage: /clan message ... and when typeing /clan add Clanname.... that text gets just send as normal chat text. And using: /clan hey hey, also just sends this as normal chat text.

If fixed for 2.9 then sorry.... :)

Four Requests:

1) Could we get a command that when player writes: /bloodmoon it will use the information from Phrase 301 and 306 only and not all the others Phrase id's 202-205.

2) The options to also add How long till bloodmoon on the MODT.

3) Detection if people are flying, (clipping if possible). (alert admins only) and/or with automatic kick/ban options.

4) If possible somehow for admins to be able to "look" inside an chest without breaking lock!

Edited by jeppelykke (see edit history)

return to backpack

I really enjoy having this mod on my server. I wish it had a /revive or something to return a player to their backpack. This would be handy to have for new players. (or my navigation challenged wife)

Thanks for the great work.

1. ServerToolsConfig.xml after the creation has version 3.1 instead of 3.9

2. new phrase in the clans group

<Phrase id = "129" Phrase = "{PlayerName} the clanName must be longer the 3 characters." />

but I still can create a clan with a name of two characters

3. It would be nice to have a new command /clanmembers for the clan owners and officers for viewing all members of the clan

thanks!

Edited by xorex (see edit history)

dmustanger: Are you working on a more A16.1 friendly version?

For Example having some issues regarding the /day7 command that still refers to Bees and Cops.

Keep up the great Work.

Update to the latest version

- - - Updated - - -

Four Requests:

1) Could we get a command that when player writes: /bloodmoon it will use the information from Phrase 301 and 306 only and not all the others Phrase id's 202-205.

2) The options to also add How long till bloodmoon on the MODT.

3) Detection if people are flying, (clipping if possible). (alert admins only) and/or with automatic kick/ban options.

4) If possible somehow for admins to be able to "look" inside an chest without breaking lock!

1 and 2 are possible to do. I will try and get it for the next version.

3 and 4 I'm sure can be done but not sure when I can get it done. I'm in the middle of moving into a house and working longer hours at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I really enjoy having this mod on my server. I wish it had a /revive or something to return a player to their backpack. This would be handy to have for new players. (or my navigation challenged wife)

Thanks for the great work.

Can probably be done but I'm not really interested in doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

1. ServerToolsConfig.xml after the creation has version 3.1 instead of 3.9

2. new phrase in the clans group

<Phrase id = "129" Phrase = "{PlayerName} the clanName must be longer the 3 characters." />

but I still can create a clan with a name of two characters

3. It would be nice to have a new command /clanmembers for the clan owners and officers for viewing all members of the clan

thanks!

I will look into this are you using the latest version?