Server Tools

dmustanger

I feel like your trying to solve a problem I don't have!

Post a copy of your infoticker xml

**Update - I just noticed they were all quoted out, Issue resolved. I swear, my incompetence embarrasses me!

So it is the generic one as it doesn't show up in the game. But here you go!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<InfoTicketer>

-<Messages>

<!-- <Message id="1" Message="Type /gimme once an hour for a free gift!" /> -->

<!-- <Message id="1" Message="Typ /gimme, einmal pro Stunde für ein freies Geschenk!" /> -->

<!-- <Message id="2" Message="Visit Yoursitehere for rules, custom recipes and forum discussions!" /> -->

<!-- <Message id="2" Message="Besuchen Yoursitehere für Regelungen , kundenspezifische Rezepturen und Forumsdiskussionen!" /> -->

<!-- <Message id="3" Message="Have a suggestion or complaint? Post on our forums and let us know at Yoursitehere!" /> -->

<!-- <Message id="4" Message="Type /commands for a list of the chat commands." /> -->

</Messages>

</InfoTicketer>

Edited by PerksPrisoner
Realized my error! (see edit history)

Confused :D

Post a copy of your infoticker xml

Hello, i managed to get this to work without any problem but all on id1 becose if i want to do others on id2 or id3 i cannot seem to find the file where i can set the DelayBetweenUses for them... Where can i find this or i need to make a new line in servertool config refering to them?

*Future requests on Jail system*

1. Auto jailing (player kills other player automatically sent to jail for X-time that can be adjusted)

2. Jail Bail (pay to be released)

Jail cell sizing (if i make a 10x10 jail and set jail location to center, can only move a step or 2 before being "popped" back to center)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi dmustanger with the new version when ever a player teleports they get a the MOTD. any way I can fix it. It didn't do it in the previous version. Thanks in advance

+1

can you fix it please :)?

+1 please look into it, dmustanger =)

I dont understand i place the mod folder in my servers main folder like posted. launched the server and i dont see any new config files created not sur eif its just not working or if i did something work my server is running 16.3 with valmod

Type version in console and it will show you if its working.

If its not listed there then check near the top 100 or so lines of the server log for any errors loading the mods

I dont understand i place the mod folder in my servers main folder like posted. launched the server and i dont see any new config files created not sur eif its just not working or if i did something work my server is running 16.3 with valmod

Type version in console and it will show you if its working.

If its not listed there then check near the top 100 or so lines of the server log for any errors loading the mods

Look in saves/ServerTools for the config files

i think i found the problem but dont know how to fix it. when i upload the mod via ftp it fails to upload the dll for the mod no matter what i tried it will not work any ideas

This is what it says

ServerTools.dll: Access is denied.

Find a new server host. They don't allow mods apparently. You need a full access host or one that will install mods for you. Good Luck!

i think i found the problem but dont know how to fix it. when i upload the mod via ftp it fails to upload the dll for the mod no matter what i tried it will not work any ideas

This is what it says

ServerTools.dll: Access is denied.

was the server offline at the time? cant update the dll when the server is running because it locks access

was the server offline at the time? cant update the dll when the server is running because it locks access

yes it was offline i contacted them they said they have to whitelist it or something. if they dont get back to me soon i will be changing host thanks for the help everyone

AdminNameColoring does not work

Hey Mate's,

the Feature in the ServerToolConfig: AdminNameColoring does not work anymore, but before it went..

I have not changed any settings, I have only added items to the server and the server has been restarted...:crushed:

sry for double post...

Edited by Pretty Pitty (see edit history)

ok looking for suggestion for a low cost server host that accepts dll files so i can install server tools the company im with now lowlantancy server feels like it is run by a bunch of children and they cant seem to rap there head around the fact that they are not allowing the dll file to install. i currently pay 8 dollars for 10 slots

Ok Server Tools works perfectly .. It does not work with my profile. I have already reset my profile, 7 days to Die repaired, but it still does not work... :upset:

Update: I found the problem. ServerTools / AdminNameColoring does not work with Custom (archtypes.xml) Profiles. With the standard profiles / self-adjusts, it works perfectly.

Edited by Pretty Pitty (see edit history)