Can't play on previous world

tyxro

Hi,

I would like to know if it's normal but since the release of the v1. My friend can't load anymore our map were we played on the previous version. The message we get is :"cette partie sauvegardée est destinée à un monde qui n'existe plus". The game is in french a translation would be : the save of this game is destined to a world that doesn't exist anymore. If someone know how to fix it i would be greatly pleased. Thank you for reading. ( we don't use any mod and we never did)

Sounds maybe like you've used one of the pregen maps and those got re-made for the update; the world getting deleted from the game folder would prevent loading a save as the save files are just delta files, saving only what has changed in the world.

I don't know if that's the case, but sounds possible?

thanks you for responding quickly, it seems quite possible we took a map apparently in japan even if i don't see much difference but whatever. Is there a solution in case that is the problem?

If you were using a Pregen map that was created before stable (and before the patch that made changes to those... I forget which patch that was, but one of the final patches), and you didn't copy your world like was explained in the patch notes, then you'll need to download the old Pregen map.  A link for that is also included in the patch notes.  Check the patch threads in the announcements forum.  It'll explain it in the first post in one of those patch threads.