Series S Max players

I appreciate you clarifying Meganoth. I was happy to see that the main screen yesterday in game mentioned the storage box issue and look forward to the fix, till then I won't name them.

While with it saying it's in game preview and not all features will work I can see covering the lack of random maps, till update  I still think Series S players should get a warning about only 2 at most before purchasing.. I have a X as I read before hand that BG3 would not have local coop on S and that is listed in the info on product page so i got an X but since no split screen i though about buying the wife a S to save a few bucks. So glad I did not, she actually pushed for me to boycott the game over base wipe in last one, however after a weekend play I know she enjoyed the game.

I hope storage gets fixed, random maps added and series S to get 4 players soon,.  Not sure what is meant by sooner than you think replys from devs, but hopping for best

On 7/28/2024 at 10:46 AM, jyd85224 said:

yet every valid complaint is met with your system is trash and you get what you deserve.

No, I meet the complaints with informing you of the reality of the way things are. I cannot help that you choose not to accept that. I'm not attacking you. I'm just expecting that you are capable of doing a little bit of research before you make a purchase. Especially when you're using a console that Microsoft makes very clear has literally one-third of the processing power of the next grade up. Which IMHO is a pretty shady choice by Microsoft because the price difference doesn't justify the difference in performance. Pay only ~$140 less and get literally 1/3 less processing power. (source)

With storage crates now deleting all loot there will be even more angry posts and at this pace you are burning through the good will console players have.

This was already fixed in build 334. You should have received the update yesterday. I would have posted an announcement regarding it, but permissions for this section are a bit messed up currently. We are working to get a dedicated section for you to report issues and get assistance in, rather than having it all clumped up in this section.

I will also note that I personally would Love to be able to test and work with you better on the console, but I am not in a position to afford spending $500 on an entertainment device when I'm already pushing off more serious purchases while I catch up to what the city is robbing me of in taxes. 

This game is fun but bugs then attacks on Valid complaints is going to harm this community and in turn your reviews and future sales.

I would also like to point out something you may have overlooked when you were purchasing the game.

f04bf48ec0a89c878c7973525359ee8a.png

Let us take a closer look.....

6dc5425476e86f80d773e8c4103e602f.png

This inherently implies that the game is not feature completed. It states that it is a work in progress. As such it is expected that there will be bugs and issues. 

Again, I remind you that part of the issue here is you not setting your expectations accordingly.

Im just going to chime in and say my piece and then dip.  First off communication is key regardless of console vs pc capabilities but with that being said game preview was not something that was mentioned in any official forum. The capability of a series x/s albeit everyone throws up the 1/3 argument but in reality a series s can handle a 4 player game. Series x shouldve launched with atleast 8 player capability.  (Insert Space Engineers quip here)  My main issue is the lack of a bug reporting tool for the updated console versions. Ive lost countless progress already just because of crashes and atleast if i could view that my memory is filling i could refresh the save and dump it. No 10k pregens.  Lack of console commands or the console menu.  Doesnt help for bug reporting instances to check what actually occurs because of xyz.  No frame rate monitoring.  I mean the technicals are what get me. That being said the fact that they updated the console version is great.  Amazing even. But nothing has been said about the access to all of these things being limited because of "console capabilities" or at all.  Albeit if you have a bug reporting link for the updated console version it would be appreciated. 

3 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

No, I meet the complaints with informing you of the reality of the way things are. I cannot help that you choose not to accept that. I'm not attacking you. I'm just expecting that you are capable of doing a little bit of research before you make a purchase. Especially when you're using a console that Microsoft makes very clear has literally one-third of the processing power of the next grade up. Which IMHO is a pretty shady choice by Microsoft because the price difference doesn't justify the difference in performance. Pay only ~$140 less and get literally 1/3 less processing power. (source)

This was already fixed in build 334. You should have received the update yesterday. I would have posted an announcement regarding it, but permissions for this section are a bit messed up currently. We are working to get a dedicated section for you to report issues and get assistance in, rather than having it all clumped up in this section.

I will also note that I personally would Love to be able to test and work with you better on the console, but I am not in a position to afford spending $500 on an entertainment device when I'm already pushing off more serious purchases while I catch up to what the city is robbing me of in taxes. 

I would also like to point out something you may have overlooked when you were purchasing the game.

f04bf48ec0a89c878c7973525359ee8a.png

Let us take a closer look.....

6dc5425476e86f80d773e8c4103e602f.png

This inherently implies that the game is not feature completed. It states that it is a work in progress. As such it is expected that there will be bugs and issues. 

Again, I remind you that part of the issue here is you not setting your expectations accordingly.

I see my topic from a few days ago got rolled here.

Saying the game just barley plays on consoles from a console perspective is a dig on the machine that fun pimps chose to put their game on twice. As I said pre release I would rather not have it if it can't play on my junk system.after buying the first version I remember Roland telling us it we purchased a unfinished game it did not say preview heck preview was not even a thing. So technically we never got the full release as tell tale died. I look at Valhiem as a good preview game when I started to play it did not talk about mist lands or ash lands so I was not mad when they came out latter, that is not the same as the listed random maps or 4 player on series S missing. But listed in trailer and feature page   I know random will come but series S will only get more players after cross play and they join someone else who has a X or PC, it's not planned they will ever get it.

Side note all other games listed as preview are either free or deeply discounted, this one cost more than PC.

My main gripes were the storage box lost loot which at time of me posting was not fixed. It is now and I'm grateful 

The other gripe is for series S not having more than 2, I have read the feature page before buying and it still does not warn them that they get 2 not 4 that is listed. I read most anouncments from fun pimps, watched streams including needs sit down not one word that series S gets 2. 

Just need to update features page to warn series S and anyone new purchasers will know and no longer have a valid complaint about no 4 player.

I have played the game every day since release and I'm enjoying it, I'm glad it's already got hot fixes, and updates are coming. I just wish that missing stuff was communicated better, and more patients for casual console rants, can only blame the system so much without it c9ming off as your choice in systems means you get sub par game. 

I hope the updates keep rolling and the game sells well enough we get a 14 days to die new game in a few years, with split screen 

• SylenThunder changed the title to Series S Max players

When downloading 7d2d console edition I saw I could have 2-4 players in a game, starting a lobby I've only been able to have max of two, myself and a friend, how can I get my lobby/ world to hold myself and 3 others at once, I'm on Xbox one series s

14 minutes ago, Quaz34 said:

When downloading 7d2d console edition I saw I could have 2-4 players in a game, starting a lobby I've only been able to have max of two, myself and a friend, how can I get my lobby/ world to hold myself and 3 others at once, I'm on Xbox one series s

Xbox One Series S consoles can only support a maximum of 2 people.  Xbox One Series X can support up to 4.  If you want to play with 4 people, then you need to have one of the 4 with a Xbox One X and have them host the game.