(1.0) IZY-All in One Gun Pack v.2.2 (updated)

Izayo

37 minutes ago, Shawn.Couch88 said:

It's not the same guns. This mod adds a handful. Afterlife has many more than this mod does. 

Afterlife has more weapons than 1.0 because that is A21 which are different mod packs than here.

Izayo has to update all of the gun models since the character models changed from A21 to V1.0, so that is going to take some time updating them.  At the same time, the 3 separate weapon packs are being combined into one (for easier downloads, updates, and troubleshooting).  That is why this mod doesn't have the same number of weapons as the previous version as the work started around 1.0 drop.

Best way to follow the progress is through Izayo's discord channel on the Guppy Unoffical 7DtD modding server.

Edited by BFT2020
grammar (see edit history)

I had 3 mods I had to remove (this one and 2 others). My game use to hang up and got a bunch of red errors.

Just have to wait patiently now for updates to mods...for exp. or if they decide to wait until this version goes stable.

17 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

The b14 patch?  I saw comments about it affecting textures

mostly it's because the customscripts. got an update from closer_ex it's working now

I'll focus making  v3.0 for game v1.1 . hope it's done when 1.1 become official.

I will remove the military / cloth  gloves variants because sometime the bones (2 bones for each finger. it's supposed to be 3) doesn't sync with the animation and its look so bad tbh.

I'll focus on the high detail leather gloves instead with support of visible armor mods like you see in the guns.

this will aslo reduce working time / gun and reduce file size.

most of v3.0 gun will be beltfed .44magnum pistol/rifle , LMG , minigun hand-held heavy machineguns , T4 melee , rework sepparated sniper / marksman rifle like the old mod pack.

tb012.png

tb013.png

Just a heads up... faatal said they are working on combining the gun camera and player camera into one for the next version.  Not sure if that will impact your mod, but it might since you customize the hands and they mentioned having vanilla hands clipping with what they were doing.

Visible Armor mods work great. it will be an option to disable this feature if you don't like the "sleeve pouches"

00124.thumb.png.1e9c4c0996139eb88492e176a67eb25e.png

20241002073708_1.thumb.jpg.17c82c7f878ecb46e1ec0dbe339713ba.jpg

20241002073710_1.thumb.jpg.7cd52a0d1c3cf1bc1b5c630815acabcd.jpg

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

Just a heads up... faatal said they are working on combining the gun camera and player camera into one for the next version.  Not sure if that will impact your mod, but it might since you customize the hands and they mentioned having vanilla hands clipping with what they were doing.

it will. then we gotta go back to the old way, same animation just different gun models.

I think I know the answer to this but felt I need to ask just to be certain.  Version 2.2 is NOT? working on version 1.1?  We need to wait for version 3.0 correct?
I ask because 1.1 has destroyed my existing preppocalypse game so if I'm starting over I need to go through all my mods and make sure they are working before I start a new one.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Crymson said:

I think I know the answer to this but felt I need to ask just to be certain.  Version 2.2 is NOT? working on version 1.1?  We need to wait for version 3.0 correct?
I ask because 1.1 has destroyed my existing preppocalypse game so if I'm starting over I need to go through all my mods and make sure they are working before I start a new one.

yes  mod ver 2.2 are not working with game ver 1.1

so better stay at game ver 1.0  until  1.1 become official.

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Maxxlingg said:

EACをオフにしてゲームをロードし、インストールされているMODを再確認したところ、インベントリで控えめアイテムも作成できません。

Mod version 2.2 is for game version 1.0 and may not work properly with game version 1.1.

I had the same symptoms as you.
However, I was able to get it to work correctly by updating the prerequisite mod, “Custom Explosion Particle Loader” to the latest version.

If you cannot handle this yourself, please wait until mod 3.0 is released.

Edited by 白狼 颯 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2024 at 4:55 AM, 白狼 颯 said:

Mod version 2.2 is for game version 1.0 and may not work properly with game version 1.1.

I had the same symptoms as you.
However, I was able to get it to work correctly by updating the prerequisite mod, “Custom Explosion Particle Loader” to the latest version.

If you cannot handle this yourself, please wait until mod 3.0 is released.

Would it be possible to share the changes to the Custom Explosion Particle Loader mod?

43 minutes ago, dankekong said:

Would it be possible to share the changes to the Custom Explosion Particle Loader mod?

Just download it from Nexus.  Search for that name in the 7 Days to Die mods area.  Replace the one that comes with this mod and it appears to work fine in 1.1.

3 hours ago, Riamus said:

Just download it from Nexus.  Search for that name in the 7 Days to Die mods area.  Replace the one that comes with this mod and it appears to work fine in 1.1.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, that doesn't work.  Still treating area of effect or explosion rounds like bullets with no AoE or explosion rendered or applied

7 hours ago, dankekong said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, that doesn't work.  Still treating area of effect or explosion rounds like bullets with no AoE or explosion rendered or applied

Okay. I haven't tested the rockets and RPGs since I would only use those at the end of the game if I want to destroy everything.  You may have to wait for an update to use those.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

I need to report that when i start new game my console pop up automaticly with some error that Grenade launches ammo and weapons are missing, + Harmony showes also some problem: my EAC is disabled i validated game 150 times all again and it keep showing same @%$#
2024-10-17T10:46:27 60.035 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'items.xml' failed
2024-10-17T10:46:27 60.039 EXC Method not found: void .AssetBundleManager.LoadAssetBundle(string,bool,bool) (WITH RED LATTERS)
2024-10-17T10:46:34 66.726 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' failed
2024-10-17T10:46:34 66.727 EXC No item/block with name 'ammo25mmGrenadeTraining' existing
2024-10-17T10:46:34 66.907 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'loot.xml' failed
2024-10-17T10:46:34 66.908 EXC Item with name 'IZYgunT2LGLChinalakeGrenadeLauncher' not found!

2024-10-17T10:46:35 67.223 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'traders.xml' failed
2024-10-17T10:46:35 67.223 EXC Item with name 'IZYgunT2LGLChinalakeGrenadeLauncher' not found!
Please fix it or tell me what to do ?

for those who want to play in 1.1 update customparticle loader here :

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2036 

I need 1 more week 3.0. mostly will be SMGs = MP5 (finished)  Colt 9mm (finished) Thompson M1 (finished) 

Marksman rifle = M1N , M1N + extendmagmod = M1A or M14 (finished)  , T3 PSG 1 (finished) , T4 Prototype Rifle SVU (finished)

Sniper Rifle = Explosive round , T3 british Enfield Rifle , T4 L96 (If I can recover the model from previous work) 

LMG and Minigun will be delayed because its hard to animate this kind of weapon I have to animated one by one bullets in belt. so it's gonna take sometime

I got a lot of suggestion about T4 are hard to find in loot or even trader , maybe I'll make it craftable with cost of a human soul in the next update.

rightnow I'm working with the Enfield Rifle and L96

6 hours ago, Nexi108 said:

I need to report that when i start new game my console pop up automaticly with some error that Grenade launches ammo and weapons are missing, + Harmony showes also some problem: my EAC is disabled i validated game 150 times all again and it keep showing same @%$#
2024-10-17T10:46:27 60.035 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'items.xml' failed
2024-10-17T10:46:27 60.039 EXC Method not found: void .AssetBundleManager.LoadAssetBundle(string,bool,bool) (WITH RED LATTERS)
2024-10-17T10:46:34 66.726 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' failed
2024-10-17T10:46:34 66.727 EXC No item/block with name 'ammo25mmGrenadeTraining' existing
2024-10-17T10:46:34 66.907 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'loot.xml' failed
2024-10-17T10:46:34 66.908 EXC Item with name 'IZYgunT2LGLChinalakeGrenadeLauncher' not found!

2024-10-17T10:46:35 67.223 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'traders.xml' failed
2024-10-17T10:46:35 67.223 EXC Item with name 'IZYgunT2LGLChinalakeGrenadeLauncher' not found!
Please fix it or tell me what to do ?

Because items failed to load properly, you are going to the other files to fail also.

And since you posted this before Izayo posted the hotfix for 1.1, my assumption is you are using version 2.2 of the mod and trying to play on v1.1 of the game, which will not work (states above).  V2.2 of Izayo's mod only works for V1.0 currently (without the hotfix he just posted).