Revolutionary Idea 💡

7D2D is by far one of the greatest games ever created! Wtbs, just think about how great it would be if 7d2d implemented a more robust farming method in game. Say like, in addition to planting crops you can have and build your own cattle ranch. With pigs, chicken,  and maybe more 🤔 Wishful thinking 💭 but this would definitely revolutionize this game and separate it so much further than other similar games.

I think there might be a mod for that, but they've said they won't be adding any animal "farming" to vanilla.  Meat is already so extremely easy to get anyhow.

"Revolutionizing" the game is a vast exaggeration.  It would have very little effect on people's games and it's something you do see in some other similar games, so doesn't set it apart from others either.  :)

3 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Sounds like farming simulator but with zombies

Zombies are popular. First Jane Austin gets into zombies. Then Abraham Lincoln. Now this. :)

Posted (edited)

Im just saying that 7D2D is already like a simulation. You can also craft and build. The idea 💡 of building a cattle ranch would totally make a great game even better. I think it would be easy implementable. Given the fact there are already chicken, rabbits, and such already in the game. It's a great idea in my humble honest opinion.  In the Walking Dead series they had cattle. L..

Edited by rodracjones (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, rodracjones said:

Im just saying that 7D2D is already like a simulation. You can also craft and build. The idea 💡 of building a cattle ranch would totally make a great game even better. I think it would be easy implementable. Given the fact there are already chicken, rabbits, and such already in the game. It's a great idea in my humble honest opinion.  In the Walking Dead series they had cattle. L..

I don't know about you but I don't want to go find some cows and just shoot them in the wild