Favorite armor on looks

Nomad set, for sure. Seeing the concept art for it years ago intrigued me, and I've been impressed with its implementation. Very much inspired by the NCR Ranger outfit from FNV, but looks more imposing.

22 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

Nomad set, for sure. Seeing the concept art for it years ago intrigued me, and I've been impressed with its implementation. Very much inspired by the NCR Ranger outfit from FNV, but looks more imposing.

Mixing it with the ranger outfit does really make you look like an NCR Ranger I can't wait for dyes so I can dye it entirely Brown like the helmet to match

For the first playthrough, I went agility build so I used the Assassin armor.  Like the looks, but thought the bonus was too OP

For the second playthrough, I went int build - Nerd armor was the obvious choice.  Like the bonuses (though concern about xp bonus of helmet).  Looks I found were fine, though I loved the details I found when I started looking closely at it.

For the current playthrough, I am again doing an Int build but I changed up the armor - Athletic set for day to day use and Commando set for horde nights.  I like the looks of both.

On 7/9/2024 at 9:42 PM, Villskap said:

So far, while I'm a little sad I can't dye it yet, I am loving the Ranger set!

I like it too ... Except for the gloves.  They don't help me and the set bonus doesn't really help me either.  I don't use revolvers or lever action rifles.  I end up using different gloves and ignore the set bonus.  Much better results.  I mean, who is using a revolver or lever action after the early game anyhow?  Seems strange to make a set bonus that is only valuable in the early game when armor doesn't have progression.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2024 at 2:36 PM, Riamus said:

I like it too ... Except for the gloves.  They don't help me and the set bonus doesn't really help me either.  I don't use revolvers or lever action rifles.  I end up using different gloves and ignore the set bonus.  Much better results.  I mean, who is using a revolver or lever action after the early game anyhow?  Seems strange to make a set bonus that is only valuable in the early game when armor doesn't have progression.

I think the Rangers should buff bows or snipers or maybe a mix of shotguns and Bows. 

I made a whole video about it Ranger is by far one the week or ones