War of the Walkers mod

dwallorde

Yes it is. You can find other class papers as loot, but they are very very very rare. (Survivalist seem to be more common than the others, at least i found much more of them).

If i understand earlier posts from this thread correct, it should even be possible to craft them yourself. If you find any classpaper you should actually be able to scrap it, which turns into a blank classpapier which you are able to craft other classes with. But the "scrap" button is missing in the item menu with the current version of the mod.

Yes it is. You can find other class papers as loot, but they are very very very rare. (Survivalist seem to be more common than the others, at least i found much more of them).

If i understand earlier posts from this thread correct, it should even be possible to craft them yourself. If you find any classpaper you should actually be able to scrap it, which turns into a blank classpapier which you are able to craft other classes with. But the "scrap" button is missing in the item menu with the current version of the mod.

All true but current release build has bug preventing scrapping and some class papers aren't portable due to them being commented out in loot.xml. all is fixed in v5.1.

BTW I'm on the last ticket item. Then it's a release candidate to test!!!

Besids one suvivalist class paper i found no outcommented class paper in loot.xml?

But looking at some entries there, they have a very low drop chance in additional very rare crates.

Protection Class Paper only drops at 0.06 in an ArmorandClothingDrop. I haven't even found one single drop of these kind (i guess that are the random crates on the map protected by spikes?)

I guess that is the class you need to craft armor? We played on our sever atm to day 60 and nobody of us is able to craft any armor. :D We all up to now use none or just crapy looted ones.

Also still haven't found out how fishing is supposed to work.

I guess we'll cook all our meat now. If i got you right the finally cooked meals like boiled rabbit, grilled pork will remain after the update? And then i'll try updated to 5.1.

Besids one suvivalist class paper i found no outcommented class paper in loot.xml?

But looking at some entries there, they have a very low drop chance in additional very rare crates.

Protection Class Paper only drops at 0.06 in an ArmorandClothingDrop. I haven't even found one single drop of these kind (i guess that are the random crates on the map protected by spikes?)

I guess that is the class you need to craft armor? We played on our sever atm to day 60 and nobody of us is able to craft any armor. :D We all up to now use none or just crapy looted ones.

Also still haven't found out how fishing is supposed to work.

I guess we'll cook all our meat now. If i got you right the finally cooked meals like boiled rabbit, grilled pork will remain after the update? And then i'll try updated to 5.1.

I have found a Protection class paper. And a survivalist. Like 50 survivalist ones.

OMG I wish i knew this so much sooner. I did not realize you could scrap them and make others.......

Cant wait for 5.1 really love this mod.

I don't have much experience editing the loot.xml files so I could be completely wrong in saying this but when I looked at the file it seems like 3 of the class papers are commented out so they will never drop as loot (I am not sure if this affects traders or not)

I don't have much experience editing the loot.xml files so I could be completely wrong in saying this but when I looked at the file it seems like 3 of the class papers are commented out so they will never drop as loot (I am not sure if this affects traders or not)

Yes it's known. It's fixed for v5.1

- - - Updated - - -

Im on my second game and after awhile my tools and weapons go to level one

Known bug when completing class quests that reward skill points to a crafting perk that is locked by your player level. Level your player up and it will fix itself. This problem is fixed for v5.1

V5.1 is currently planned for release this weekend if all goes well. On final feature now which is taking longer than expected. Which is changing all schematics to reward skill that unlocks the recipe similar to the paint magazines. This way it's a lot easier seeing what recipes you have unlocked or are missing by simply opening your skill window and going to paint tab where all schematics will be listed under. I plan on also making it possible temparily for v5.0 release only to scrap the old raw meats into the new standardized versions.

So after update. Recipes you may have already learned may be licked again until you find the book again. You can if want to cheat in those books to unlock those recipes again if you don't want to find that book again. And for servers it's up to the admins whether or not to do this for their server.

Edited by dwallorde (see edit history)

dwallorde, great mod!

Have you had any luck getting the explosive shotgun slugs to work?

As far as I can remember they are supposed to be incendiary bullets not but I got to check as getting them to work as explosives it would screw up the regular rounds to not do any intended damage to Entities.

Please add SMX - By Sirillion - A16 UI-MOD ( War of the Mod Walkers )

Please add SMX - By Sirillion - A16 UI-MOD

1-SMX A16.3B12R2-22-A16-3B12R2

2-BIGBAGA16.3B12R2-22-A16-3B12R2

Added increase of Minibike Storage ... 112 slots.

Added row increase of crafting ... 8 slots.

Added extra casting slot ... 3 slots.

Added logo and main menu code for all known SMX modifiers and graphics integrators

of reserved space where I did not have the charts downloaded. (Valmod, True Survival, WotW & Craftworx)

Increased the number of objective lines in the Quest Tracker to 12, up to 8.

You have added the dedicated Assembly-csharp.dll file to the BigBag and SwayGateBigBag mods.

War of the Mod Walkers would be perfect: smile-new:

Please add SMX - By Sirillion - A16 UI-MOD

1-SMX A16.3B12R2-22-A16-3B12R2

2-BIGBAGA16.3B12R2-22-A16-3B12R2

Added increase of Minibike Storage ... 112 slots.

Added row increase of crafting ... 8 slots.

Added extra casting slot ... 3 slots.

Added logo and main menu code for all known SMX modifiers and graphics integrators

of reserved space where I did not have the charts downloaded. (Valmod, True Survival, WotW & Craftworx)

Increased the number of objective lines in the Quest Tracker to 12, up to 8.

You have added the dedicated Assembly-csharp.dll file to the BigBag and SwayGateBigBag mods.

War of the Mod Walkers would be perfect: smile-new:

V5.1 when released will be released as 2 seperate downloads. 1 for standard EAC Friendly with hopefully the big storage for minibike and such, and 2nd download for the non EAC version with Big Bag Mod

V5.1 when released will be released as 2 seperate downloads. 1 for standard EAC Friendly with hopefully the big storage for minibike and such, and 2nd download for the non EAC version with Big Bag Mod

Yes please, and Smx2 and have them in 7dtd Mod Launcher :))

that wood bee the best /Thomas

Here is some screenshots courtesy of sphereii with some improvements to my localization that is now in for V5.1 Update.

Ever wondered what workstation that Item/Block is crafted in?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22790[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22791[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22792[/ATTACH]

Problem Solved

All this is thanks to sphereii!

That is so nice, I always hate in mods where you dont know where you have to craft something.

Hi,

I started playing this mod and it is great. I do have either an issue or brain fart... I have the Farming skill, however, I am still not able to make any seeds, ie. corn. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

You need mortar and pestle....you can make there all seeds