War of the Walkers mod

dwallorde

I have a problem with the big backpack version.

Is that the last two rows, if I leave items there. When I disconnect from the game, and return, the items disappear.

I'm having this same issue, is there a version without the bigger backpack? I even lose items on death if they are in the last 2 rows of the bigger backpack.

Download link to this update?

envul.com this summer

War of the Walkers Mod

V5.1.0 B49 -BBM - Mod for 7 Days To Die:

More on the topic

V5.1.2 (B54) r10.7.2017 Alpha 16.3 (b12): cocksure:

What is happening?

very obrigago by very good mod:triumphant:

i play 1 server whit ur mod and i never get class paper and onli get survivalist, and scolar how can get tradesman or class paper and mod actualizate alone or need download? thx man

scrap them and craft the others with the class paper you get from scraping

Nexus Mod Download Site now live! Downloads from here will take you there now. Also included in the optional files is the server side DLL File for the BBM Modded Version.

Both versions are under same link. Just go to files on the nexus site and you will see the main EAC Version then under the optional files is the BBM Mod Version and the DLL Serverside File needed for Servers.

its working again, great work!

i wonder...when I want to upgrade a wood block I can do so with my scrap Iron Axe.

However when I use the wrench its lacking wood (although I have wood in my backpack and with the scrap axe it's perfectly done)

Am I missing something? Skill? Or is it a bug?

Ok this was short..

We have a rented server at Nitrado and we update the server with the WotW files from the 7d2d Launcher.

Somehow the game goes corrupt (null reference etc etc like yesterday)

Which download file should we use for our server, those from the launcher or from the first page of this topic?

Ok this was short..

We have a rented server at Nitrado and we update the server with the WotW files from the 7d2d Launcher.

Somehow the game goes corrupt (null reference etc etc like yesterday)

Which download file should we use for our server, those from the launcher or from the first page of this topic?

If it's the regular EAC version then that should be fine using either or.

umm

For Some Reason cant get this to work tried launching normal exe and get a black screen and see the game cursor and thats all i get no sound nothing.And if i launch the eac version exe it tells me there is no connection to steam client tried both the bbm eac versions.

Hello

Thank you for this addon, it seems great but i have a little issue when i start a gen world game.

The world generation did his job (i got 100% of generation), after i have charactere generation who work and the environment generation fail somehow.

It doesnt end the environment generation, my game doesnt crash but this step never end.

Im on A16.3, did you know this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Fogof

Good mod.

Btw the poi xcostum_TheVillage(by_Stallionsden) has a full room of block 1257 cntStorageGenericInsecure (maybe 200-300 crates?) with the loot of an airdrop each (better loot than 2-3 small citys in a single room). I believe it needs balance..... V 5.1.2 screenshot 581S 431E of seed ww

Great Mod,

having a bit of an issue though the prefab xcustum_nepa_base(by_Eihwaz), has been disappearing when I get near it. Both in SP and MP. Out of the 9 or so I have found in both instances, 7 dissappeared.

Known bug. A16 is a beast with all the changes. Magoli is fixing asap.