Installing

okay so i had recently gotten a new pc and had to download windows 10 onto it but when i downloaded steam to get this game its telling me that i dont even have a windows ios and wont let me download it all my other games will allow me to download it but why not this oneSteam5_8_20246_52_28AM.thumb.png.2b50be25179a7ce5b44f18b7a6685fe2.png yes i have bought the game and everything heres a pic of what it says 

I'd need to do a little more research into this, maybe search engines have become worse or this is such an uncommon issue it's not too known.

Initially I did get some tips that may help digging through Steam's support, though, I'll just list them in no particular order.

* Check any third party antivirus software, they may be interfering the link between Steam and Windows

* Reinstall Steam in the same download location 

* Wipe the download cache for Steam

* Repair the Library folder (this is where you install games, you can view this in the Steam settings, you can also try installing it to a different Library folder)

* Delete everything in the Steam folder except for: steam.exe, SteamApps, and Userdata folders, and then run steam.exe inside the folder.

Hopefully one of these helps. 

In Steam click Help > System Information. That will bring up a window with a lot of computer information in it. Click inside the window, then Ctrl-A to select all. Ctrl-C to copy it, and then post it on Pastebin and share the link.