Are you using any mods? I was ,not after reinstall

EAC on or off on .tryed off no difference

Status: NEW? just shy of 5000 hour of play issue is new to this week

Bug Description:

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1)removed mod and cleared data (all)

2)uninstalled and reinstall x3

3)changed setting to low ,changed graphics card setting 4-5 differnnt way

I goofed and added a mod on 04/29/24 mid play throught.it corrupted the save and created major lag.I have been unable to get the lag to go away .I tryed removing all ,clearing all data ,auththenicating install ,unstalling strough steam reinstalling and and authentacating ,manually uninstalling and seaching my hard drive for all refernces to game and removing them .then restart and reinstall .setting the game to lowest setting .none of this worked  and the as of 04/28/24 the play was working fine

lowered the setting to mark it work .but its the first time i have had this issue ,find it kinda funny that my pc cant handle the monitor .it would be funnier if I had not seen for a fleeting momment how nice it could look and how much its going to cost me to catch up the the monitor.but thanks 

15 hours ago, goldenfyre said:

lowered the setting to mark it work .but its the first time i have had this issue ,find it kinda funny that my pc cant handle the monitor .it would be funnier if I had not seen for a fleeting momment how nice it could look and how much its going to cost me to catch up the the monitor.but thanks 

Yeah resolution has a very large performance demand. What I can suggest is try using the Dynamic Resolution set to Scale and lower the % a bit (it lowers the texture resolution) while using your monitor's native resolution, if you play with it a bit you'll likely find a sweet spot gaining similar performance to 1080p but still rendering at native resolution.