Coop local

Bonjour a vous, 

Depuis peut je ne peut plus jouer en coopération en locale ( moi et ma femme sur le même pc ) le 2eme joueurs devait simplement appuie sur option pour rejoindre.

C'est un problème de mon coter ou c'est terminer ?

Merci a vous.

Hello to you,

Since then I can no longer play cooperatively locally (me and my wife on the same PC) the 2nd player simply had to press option to join.

Is this a problem on my side or is it over?

Thank you.

Sur la version précèdent j'ai une partie sur pc avec 2 joueurs sur le même pc moi sourie clavier et ma femme manette mais je ne c'est plus comment faire.

On the previous version I have a game on PC with 2 players on the same PC, me smile keyboard and my wife controller but I don't know how to do it anymore.

1 hour ago, steve054 said:

Sur la version précèdent j'ai une partie sur pc avec 2 joueurs sur le même pc moi sourie clavier et ma femme manette mais je ne c'est plus comment faire.

On the previous version I have a game on PC with 2 players on the same PC, me smile keyboard and my wife controller but I don't know how to do it anymore.

I am not in the know like Jugginator but I also have never heard of 2 players playing this game using the same pc.

You do say you have a game on PC with 2 players on same PC. Did you mean a different game or is it specifically 7 Days To Die?

In 9 years of this game I don't think I have ever heard of this option being available on PC version.

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

There is a 3rd party hack tool that can do this. It was never a feature of the game on the PC.

Do note that you will need quite the powerful computer to pull it off in the current version.  I have not heard of anyone using that tool in a few years.

3 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

There is a 3rd party hack tool that can do this. It was never a feature of the game on the PC.

Do note that you will need quite the powerful computer to pull it off in the current version.  I have not heard of anyone using that tool in a few years.

I do recall seeing something like that but that was quite a while ago and they never used it gaming it was so two people could use the computer at same time for like work or maybe browsing internet.

Yeah I don't remember the program that did it as it was ages ago, but I did use one for Borderlands 2. Without EAC, you can run 2 copies of the game in the same session, but it'll be a copy of the first player, and there's no support for having both windows focused at once (so you can't control both at the same time). The Steam Deck runs the game pretty well and is reasonably priced, that would be your best bet if you can't get a second computer at the moment. You will need a second copy of the game though, sharing works but won't let 2 accounts play the same game at the same time.