Bring back the Old Sounds from ALpha 11

DanielHazmat

Hello, is it possible to put back the ambiance of the biomes that was once? especially wasteland was super horror and much more beautiful

Why did you have to make such a beautiful ambient sound... it was formidable

Is there any chance that westland biome will become more horror in the future?

Thank you.

I would love stuff like this. An ambience update would be really cool. Hearing birds, coyote welps and howls, wolves in the distance, zombie moans, whisper, footsteps and branches breaking, 

Snow has wind as usual but also snow shuffling around, more wolves and maybe at night you could hear mountain lions 

Desert has even more coyote welps, harsher winds, sticks breaking, zombie moans, and... the worst part.  Vultures..... 

Wasteland is more or less the same but you hear stuff like zombie moans, zombie dog howls, Vultures, whispers at night 

Also at night, more of those spooky night tracks would be cool

4 hours ago, DanielHazmat said:

Exactly ! Soo horror and so great for this game ! Better then now 

I don't share this feeling.

For me this is "nice and creepy" for about 20 seconds, and then it already starts getting on my nerves.

Couldn't stand to have that nonsense babbling whisper constantly in my ear, just annoying.

There are still whispers in A21. It's far more subtle than what's in the A11 video, but they're there. And you can still hear a baby crying in the Wasteland along with other creepy sounds. 

I think the sound design is a little more fitting now.