A21 Annoyance

Bullearth

I recently came back to 7D2D to play A21 for the first time after watching some streamer weekend videos on youtube in those videos i was told that generating a world in A21 would be

2-3 minutes but mine is 19 minutes 8 minutes longer then A20 when i finally got in the game my grass was dirt and unloaded chunks were a very bright pink that hurt my eyes 1 minute into the world my game crashed a issue that i fixed in A20 but has come back in A21 its crashed multiple times anyone know if these issues are fixable by the player

On 9/15/2023 at 9:19 PM, Bullearth said:

I recently came back to 7D2D to play A21 for the first time after watching some streamer weekend videos on youtube in those videos i was told that generating a world in A21 would be

2-3 minutes but mine is 19 minutes 8 minutes longer then A20 when i finally got in the game my grass was dirt and unloaded chunks were a very bright pink that hurt my eyes 1 minute into the world my game crashed a issue that i fixed in A20 but has come back in A21 its crashed multiple times anyone know if these issues are fixable by the player

A log file would help, but try turning SS Reflections off and see if that helps

On 9/16/2023 at 11:36 AM, BFT2020 said:

Did you clean your old player data?

also, many issues can cause your game to crash, yet you provided no information for anyone to assist you.

yes, you can fix the issue of the game crashing.

in A20 i disabled mesh options and that fixed the issue of my game crashing A21 enabled mesh options again so i disabled it and my game still crashing and yes i have cleaned old player data and i don't know what issue is causing my game to crash

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 10:18 PM, Bullearth said:

in A20 i disabled mesh options and that fixed the issue of my game crashing A21 enabled mesh options again so i disabled it and my game still crashing and yes i have cleaned old player data and i don't know what issue is causing my game to crash

Mesh'es can be enabled still server-side. If youre having MESH issues, your RAM is low :3 (Have windows stock you 16gb of RAM and you should be fine)

On 9/15/2023 at 6:19 PM, Bullearth said:

A very bright pink denotes GPU corruption.
Your GPU needs chipset driver updates and/or GPU driver updates.
If those do not help, your GPU is about to die and go to wastebin. :(  VERY common before a GPU goes kaput.

PS: It takes me 6-8min to generate a 10k map. 6800xt 5600x
Definately something is going on with your rig.

Edited by Pichii (see edit history)