Dk's Weed And Extracts

Dk710

Dk's Weed And Extracts
This mod adds 6 different strains of weed that you can grow, roll, and fill your bong with. As well as 6 different types of oil That you can make, roll, and fill your oil rig with

Ak47:
xQZHMXK.jpg
PnBPMK5.png
ChemDawg:
2IBTwDN.jpg
Kx7YiMi.png
Wedding Cake:
GKfIOhA.jpg
GnuFkc2.png
Blue Dream:
c6UDThc.jpg
t5MnK3m.png
Purple Haze:
zNVmVIp.jpg
NXrLfJ7.png
Alaskan Thunder@%$#:
e0typaC.jpg
ZxWs3DV.png
****Different Types of oil****
Wax:
OUrUU3T.png
Sugar Wax:
QdvEPaw.png
Crumble:
TazhNf4.png
Diamonds:
klzbVtS.png
Sauce:
JaZCoXJ.png
Shatter:
E3Q5YEm.png

The process of making Oil Requires you make a blasting tube and butane. 
Then combining them to make an extraction kit.
Butane or Box Of Butane:
vy4ChaF.png
UcXMfDQ.png
Blasting Tube:
QX8s2rN.png
Extraction Kit:
wNwRCtY.png
You Can Smoke any strain from the bong or roll it up. You can smoke any oil from the oil rig as well as roll it up with weed.
Oil Rig:

IghankW.png
T0sYhTO.png
pvAI9IC.png
Bong:
xySmpl6.png
XvNfu6y.png
jIZ1RNL.png
Joint:
NFKPd9V.png
Z6PmZF5.png
uQ82RN4.png
quVpkUu.png
You Can Clean the oil Rig or Bong from any water Source.

****You do not have Permission to use the models for anything other than personal use**** 
****Huge Credits to Meancloud and his mod He and his mod are responsible for the original works of this mod and the inspiration to make my own Weed Mod****

****Will Upload Download links Below as soon as it is up as this is a support Page****

If you would like to show some support here is my donation link: https://streamlabs.com/dk_710/tip

So i was wondering how hard it would be to add specific weapons buffs when smoking weed like AK gives a bonus to AR's Gdaddy perp gives EXP bonus for kills basically pick a weapon or extra buff for each unique strain . how would one add an Xpath or to add extra effect them selves if they wanted to try ?

12 hours ago, Jon Dillinger said:

So i was wondering how hard it would be to add specific weapons buffs when smoking weed like AK gives a bonus to AR's Gdaddy perp gives EXP bonus for kills basically pick a weapon or extra buff for each unique strain . how would one add an Xpath or to add extra effect them selves if they wanted to try ?

My original goal was to give each strain unique buffs but I am completely unsure how to go about that. I was looking at the buffs xml but really didn't want to learn it all so I just decided not to go with it. So your guess is as good as mine. But I was still planning and going back and looking at it for a future update. I am currently trying to put together a vacuum oven asset so I can make a workstation to make the dabs from with attachable tools like a vacuum chamber and what not. One thing at a time, I just didn't wanna wait to release what I had so far to the public 👍😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 5:58 PM, KrazyKelz said:

How do you craft the seeds in order to actually grow the weed? I tried reading the schematic but it still says that the seeds are locked. Not sure if this is a bug or if I’m doing something wrong lmao

Yea you just gotta get your seeds skill magazine level to 15 or read the book, I noticed the book wasn't displaying the unlocked symbol after reading for some reason following the most recent game update so ima have to fix it here soon, but the magazines should work fine for unlocking it.

Edited by Dk710 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...