PROBLEMA CON A21

Nomad13

Buenas, a ver si alguien puede echarme un cable....

Cuando voy a iniciar un nuevo juego, todo "bien"... me sale la consola del juego en lo que va cargando el mundo, algún que otro error de por medio, y luego, cuando termina de crear el mundo y cambia a "creando jugador" solo salen errores en la consola y de ahi ya no avanza.... no hacen mas que salir errores hasta que se me cierra el juego.... 

A alguien mas le ha pasado y puedo ayudar???

Gracias amigos

Hice lo "tipico"... desinstale e instale el juego; borre las partidas guardadas con anterioridad; borre los personajes creados y cree uno nuevo..... 

Sorry... I've seen some messages in Spanish so I supposed that it was no problem...

EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

It shows when its creating the character

I had the same problem and I solved it as follows:

You will open %appdata%>Roaming and save the folder "7 Days To Die". This will serve as your backup.

Now, you will navigate to the location where the game is saved and open the game launcher. Proceed to the "Tools" section and select "Clean Game Data." Activate all the available options. After completing this step, launch the game and create a new save in the same world as your previous one.

Once the new world you create finishes loading, log out, and open %appdata%>Roaming>7 Days To Die>Saves. Here, you will replace the <Navezgane> folder (which represents the map you play on) with the <Navezgane> folder from the backup you previously made.

And the best part is, you won't lose anything at all.

I resolved my issue by replacing only that folder, so I'm not aware if there's any other way to solve it.

Good luck dude

Another option, without seeing a copy of your log file, is to bring up the game launcher, select Tools tab, select Open Game Settings. This will open regedit and should highlight TheFunPimps and delete that entry. Exit out of regedit and now run Verify Integrity of Game Files from Steam and run it twice. If none of this helps, please post a copy of your entire log file using pastebin.com. Instructions for how to find the log and how to use pastebin.com are in the pinned topic: HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE ---- Please Read Before Creating New Threads ---- - General Support - 7 Days to Die

Thank you guys... I've tried Lahr solution but it seems thats no work for me....

I'm entering the game by an online server and it works... I can´t create my own game yet but I can play at least.....

Thanks 

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with a small update that occurred two days ago,now again i can't join any server,i can't create characters either,despite having cleaned all the game data with the launcher tool,verified on steam and reinstalled too,before it worked for me to do it now it just stopped working.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png