My starter trader had cooking pots and grills for sale. Was I lucky?

ElCabong

It´s so weird that water got a huge nerf and food is easier than ever. And now it´s even impossible to not have a cooking pot on day one.

Why? Why do you buff food so hard and nerf water at the same time instead of nerfing both a bit? It´s day 10 and i have 1300 meat but not nearly enough water.

There is a new "free meat" POI, the Hogzilla ranch and there are way more vegetables and seeds in loot. It´s easier than ever to not starve.

And why do you need to force the maybe 25% who don´t go looting to loot at all costs (magazines) but it´s still possible to live in the forest for the whole game? Making people leave the forest would be more importnant. There was more people never leaving the forest than people that don´t go looting. It´s even easier to stay in the forest now as you find enough aloe seeds now.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

Looks like the water problem is practically solved if you can just buy a pot from the trader. I do like this better because if you just have some bad luck and can't find a water  pot you're screwed. 

I'm sure somebody will mod that out. Lol