Couple Issues

I have noticed a few things that I could use some advice for..

My Compass only shows my bedroll even though I have a trader and a camp marked that show on the map but not on the compass. Not sure y :(

Also having the issue with settings where they need to be rechosen each time a new run is started

You have to click on the trader in the list of waypoints on the map screen, then in the upper left corner click the compass to track that waypoint, & any other waypoints you would like to track. 

I personally have not started a second game to see if the setting are default every new start or whether the keep last settings.

If you press M and bring up the map, do you see the trader?

Traders are automatically entered on your map now when you interact with them in their compound. But they're not showing up on the compass like they do whin I manually added them to the map in A20.

I need to do this to see if the show up on the compass

I've noticed that they only show on the compass when you're fairly close to them... I wound up having to put the red flag on them every time in a21.  So, not sure if they reduced the distance or what, because it was the same in a20 as in, they weren't always on the compass, but you could see them farther away.  They were not on the compass all the time, though, only when you got closer.

Edit*  New build a21 b317...  the trader icon is absolutly NOT showing up on the compass even when close.  The name and icon are on the map but it's not on the compass.

Edited by Khissi (see edit history)

I clicked one on the map (not in the list but on the map), it went from gray to white and showed up on compass.. I didn't check if it was the "unique tracker" or just a toggle per waypoint. I hope it's the latter, but in any case, just try a clickety the next time. :)