7 Days to Die - Unique Relics - A21

Bladestorm Games

On 6/18/2023 at 4:30 AM, elucidus said:

Still might be too loud.

Yep, still too loud but much better. 

I use the divine strike relic, for one because its really good, but mainly because I have to suffer the LOUD NOISES only once every 15 seconds. 

Got the bugged with xp rewards ignite relic, used it for 30 seconds and had to take it off. Liked the effect, but the sound was so so bad I couldnt even hear anything else. 

OP, if you read this, make the sounds in the next release at least twice as quiet as they currently are. Otherwise, I really love the mod, but it sucks that I have to choose the relics I used not by how useful they are, but what my ears can tolerate. 

Edited by Sartek (see edit history)

On 6/24/2023 at 10:01 PM, shuu0124 said:

I found some bugs

traveler's charm is not working after 10 level always grant 1 cap
and Ignitious, Frigus, Fulgor has no cooldown they effect every power attack

Since the OP seems to be occupied otherwise, ill get you the change for the first bug, you reported. And yes, i don't care that I edit the original modlet since it's clearly a bug. I intentionally left "old" code inside so people can understand why i changed it that way.
Go into buffs.xml to line 1303 and simply replace the block.

<!-- ##################### -->
		<!-- Relic: Traveler Charm -->
		<buff name="buffRelicEquippedTravelerCharm" hidden="true">
			<stack_type value="replace"/>
			<duration value="0"/>
			<effect_group name="passives">
				<!-- Faster Loot/Scavanging Time -->
				<passive_effect name="ScavengingTime" operation="perc_subtract" value=".2"/>
			</effect_group>
			<!-- <effect_group name="handling"> -->
			<effect_group name="relic_effect">
				<!-- Carry Capacity based on Player Level -->
				<!-- <requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="9"/> -->
				<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="1">
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="9"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="19"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="29"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="39"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="49"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="59"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="69"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="79"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="89"/>
				</passive_effect>
					<requirement name="PlayerLevel" operation="GT" value="99"/>
				</passive_effect>
			</effect_group>
		</buff>

STATUS
Hey everyone, I am currently very busy IRL and with other projects. I havent had the time to update & fix bugs.
Thank you to those who have posted bug reports, and solutions.
I hope to have time within the next 2 weeks to make a proper update to the Rigs mod, and Relics mod.
(Sorry about the issues with the rushed A21 mod update!)

I have updated the main post to include my current status.

On 6/18/2023 at 3:32 AM, swmeek said:

Thanks for that but I just turned them all off in the config files .

hi, how do i do this? i looked at the xmls but my knowledge is lacking so i couldn't figure out how to just turn the sfx off.

i mostly love this mod and the rings mod, it's just the sounds are so annoying/unnecessary but the mod itself is really fun (though some balance would be welcome, they're either mostly balanced for the hardest difficulty or just way op lol)

34 minutes ago, splonk said:

hi, how do i do this? i looked at the xmls but my knowledge is lacking so i couldn't figure out how to just turn the sfx off.

i mostly love this mod and the rings mod, it's just the sounds are so annoying/unnecessary but the mod itself is really fun (though some balance would be welcome, they're either mostly balanced for the hardest difficulty or just way op lol)

If you go into that unique relics mods folder ( in my game it's bsg relics) and look in the config folder for the buffs.xml and click on it.

You're going to need notepad or wordpad to open the file.

press CTRL+F and type in  “PlaySound” and delete the whole line every time you see that reference.

There's going to be a bunch of lines there for every relic.

Remove all of those and you should not hear that noise every time the relic works.

• Bladestorm Games changed the title to 7 Days to Die - Unique Relics - A21

Updated the mod for A21.
Has Fixes.

Has Volume Options.

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BhBVEf5be59okXEARRJPMvlU5N-vcyrs/view?usp=sharing

Update Log:

✔ Volume Level for Custom Sounds:
    - Now there are 3 modes:
       1) High Volume: This is the volume that was used in previous versions.
       2) Low Volume: This is a new version that lowers the volume for the custom sounds.
       3) No Volume: This is a new version that has no volume for the custom sounds.

- Default is now Low Volume.

- How to select a desired volume level:
       1) The mod folder has a "_Sounds" folder.
       2) Inside the "_Sounds" folder are the 3 volume levels (High, Low, No).
       3) Inside each of those 3 folders is a file called "relic_snd.unity3d".
       4) Copy the "relic_snd.unity3d".
       5) The mod has a "Resources" folder, inside that folder paste & override the "relic_snd.unity3d".

✔ Fixed Traveler's Charm to now grant its effect at Player Level breakpoints.
✔ Fixed Fulgor, Frigus, and Ignitious not having a CD on Power Attack (Now CD applies).
✔ Fixed Config naming issue (should help the Linux/Unix users).
✔ Fixed a consistancy / typo with the SND for Ignitious.

✔ Buffed Relic: Traveler's Charm: Now grants +2 Carry Capacity per 10 Player Levels (Up from 1 Carry Capacity per 10 Player Levels).
✔ Nerfed Relic: Master Key: Now has Effect capped at 50% (Down from 100%).
    - This is due to if reducing LockPickTime passed 100% will cause the timer to be stuck at 0, and not unlock a locked object.

Issues:

1) Ignite / Bleed / DoT kills seem to have some issue where those kills dont give XP.

2) If Lockpick Timer is at or more than -100%, the timer stays at 0 and wont unlock an object.

3) De-equip your armor, apply desired mods, then re-equip armor. (Buffs granted from mods may fall off if adding / removing mods while an item is equipped)

4) If using archery and you get negative magazine value and are stuck in an animation, swap to a melee weapon, use a Power Attack, and swap back to archery and reload.

5) Never log out with negative magazine value. It may cause issues.

End Notes:

Thx to those who posted bug reports and helped out!
Let me know if Volume still is too loud.

Looks like loot was somewhat broken. Should be fixed now. (Download link remains the same)

Lootable from:

Gun Safe Small, Gun Safe Large, Reinforced Chest, Hardened Chest Small, Hardened Chest Large, Z bags, Buried Treasure Chests

Buffed the chance for those containers to spawn relics.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

when a zombie dies with the Relic: Ignitious I don't receive any XP..is this a bug or intended? 

In the main post I have a section "Bugs/Issues List".
DoT (Damage over Time) effects seem have a bug where they dont give EXP on kill.

(I've noticed that on new playthroughs I do get EXP from DoT kills, until a certain point into the play-time)

1 hour ago, Bladestorm Games said:

In the main post I have a section "Bugs/Issues List".
DoT (Damage over Time) effects seem have a bug where they dont give EXP on kill.

(I've noticed that on new playthroughs I do get EXP from DoT kills, until a certain point into the play-time)

I saw that later on and forgot to edit the post. 

Thank you! 

Does the Corruption Relic track sleepers as well, I have an issue with sleepers re-spawning which seems to be linked to not clearing the POI entirely, but I have gone top to bottom, every corner, room etc, and can't find any more after clearing the respawns. This is a T6 POI that would be ideal for a base, but I can't afford to base there if I have to waste ammo/health clearing it out every time I come back to it.

4 hours ago, Oros said:

Does the Corruption Relic track sleepers as well, I have an issue with sleepers re-spawning which seems to be linked to not clearing the POI entirely, but I have gone top to bottom, every corner, room etc, and can't find any more after clearing the respawns. This is a T6 POI that would be ideal for a base, but I can't afford to base there if I have to waste ammo/health clearing it out every time I come back to it.

If the entity/enemy is spawned, it should track them.

I think you can place a Land Claim Block to prevent respawning of enemies:
https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Land_Claim_Block

16 minutes ago, Bladestorm Games said:

If the entity/enemy is spawned, it should track them.

I think you can place a Land Claim Block to prevent respawning of enemies:
https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Land_Claim_Block

They're (LCB's) supposed to, but I booted up my game and a bunch of zombies spawned in the POI I am trying to base in, as in right on top of me. I had 4 (now 5) LCB's covering the entire POI, and one of the things people on Steam pointed out is that if the entire POI isn't clear, they can respawn, so thank you for letting me know about the relic.

I have the Relic: Mecha Command equipped, which says "+1 Robotic Summon Limit per 50 Player Levels (Effect Limit is +4)". I am level 74, but I cannot place a second drone. Is it not meant to affect drones? or do I need to be level 100 before it will let me place a second drone?

13 hours ago, Oros said:

I have the Relic: Mecha Command equipped, which says "+1 Robotic Summon Limit per 50 Player Levels (Effect Limit is +4)". I am level 74, but I cannot place a second drone. Is it not meant to affect drones? or do I need to be level 100 before it will let me place a second drone?

Relic Mecha Command doesnt effect Drone limit, I'll look into seeing if its compatible, but when I was making the Relic, I remember not having access to a solution.

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Just wondering for the rings and relics. Was there an update coming for 21.1? These are one of my favorite mods to have in my game. 

I've updated my game to A21.1 it has the rings and relics mods, and they still work fine for me?

7 hours ago, Coonfox said:

I'm curious if there is a way to add coin value to the relics? Or something to do with duplicates? It feels wrong to just... leave them, but I can't do anything with the duplicates.

Next update ill add a Sell Value to the Rings and Relics (Update for those mods may take a bit as I am a bit too busy with other projects and other stuff)

8 hours ago, Bladestorm Games said:

Next update ill add a Sell Value to the Rings and Relics (Update for those mods may take a bit as I am a bit too busy with other projects and other stuff)

Thank you so much. It's a really cool mod to play around with. So far found mostly common ones (as is appropriate), but I found a rare one for brawling yesterday (I think it's rare anyway) that is quite neat.

6 hours ago, FramFramson said:

Every time I see this, it cracks me up a little because I know exactly which game those relic images are taken from.

If they could add the skill tree system into this game and the additional random loot drop tables with modifiers, that would definitely be epic

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how exactly it is happening, but barracade and the other 100% damage mit. relic seem to somehow be killing me when touching fire or hitting vending machines. I die instantly. I wonder if enough damage mit can go negative? I was definitely able to narrow it down to those relics.