Wile the game be playable again and the flickering removed?

Darelius

In Alpha 19, the game started flickering, in Alpha 20, the flickering make the game unplayable.

The Problem was discussed on many forums, but not here it seems.

So here i try to describe the "problem":

When moving, the corners of Stairs and Railings flicker like hell.

After hundreds of Opinions, settings etc, while most people say Its "AA" or another setting, it makes nearly no difference, which setting or combination of Settings, its juist since Alpha 19 and in Alpha 20 its so horrible, it gives headache.

Some pleyer dont even notice it until they you show it them, others instantly ragequit.

There is even a "Fix" as mod, which reduce the effect a bit but cant remove it completely and its incompatible with many other mods.

So here my Wish:

Please fix that, i and many other people lave the game but cant play since A20 anymore because of this bug.

Someone make a video with this bug already.

So i hope that this problem will be solved in A21 finally.

...DX

7 hours ago, Darelius said:

In Alpha 19, the game started flickering, in Alpha 20, the flickering make the game unplayable.

The Problem was discussed on many forums, but not here it seems.

So here i try to describe the "problem":

When moving, the corners of Stairs and Railings flicker like hell.

After hundreds of Opinions, settings etc, while most people say Its "AA" or another setting, it makes nearly no difference, which setting or combination of Settings, its juist since Alpha 19 and in Alpha 20 its so horrible, it gives headache.

Some pleyer dont even notice it until they you show it them, others instantly ragequit.

There is even a "Fix" as mod, which reduce the effect a bit but cant remove it completely and its incompatible with many other mods.

So here my Wish:

Please fix that, i and many other people lave the game but cant play since A20 anymore because of this bug.

Someone make a video with this bug already.

So i hope that this problem will be solved in A21 finally.

...DX

That isn't flickering, that's antialiasing on the road decals. You can adjust your settings to affect it.

This isn't really that big of a problem.  I have no idea if it is something that they can fix or will fix, but it's hardly worth quitting over.  I see it all the time and yet I really don't even notice it.  It is such a minor thing and you aren't on roads most of the time anyhow.  You're either in a POI or in your base or in a mine or offroad probably 95% of the time.  The low quality of the video is actually far more distracting than the road decals. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 11:09 PM, SylenThunder said:

That isn't flickering, that's antialiasing on the road decals. You can adjust your settings to affect it.

IF you had read the main post, it IS flickering, because NO settings can remove it. Even if it IS the "antialiasing", then its totally broken by the game!

Thats why its posted here!

...DX