PlayStation 4/5 update

L3THA6IRL326

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, XxUnkn0wnxX said:

would of been nice if they released a 60fps patch for us who play on the PS5, like common its not that hard for a FPS patch, i've seen people edit just a few lines of code on JB systems to enable 60FPS unofficially for some games..

They literally cannot touch the current store version of it, and do not have access to the original code used for the console version of the game even if they could.

You armchair developers are really tiresome sometimes.  You might want to educate yourself on the reality of how things are before making pointless suggestions.

• 2 months later...
On 3/23/2023 at 7:58 PM, SylenThunder said:

They literally cannot touch the current store version of it, and do not have access to the original code used for the console version of the game even if they could.

You armchair developers are really tiresome sometimes.  You might want to educate yourself on the reality of how things are before making pointless suggestions.

I was totally unaware of this when I posted my thread wondering it. I assumed when the Fun Pimps settled things with TT that they gained ownership of everything but my ignorance of the situation lead me to that thinking.