is there a mod with these characters in

The brief answer is no, and the reason why is that they would be unlawful.

I highly doubt that the IP holders of Halloween or Friday the 13th sell models of their characters, which would mean any character models would be unlawful rips from other games. Even if the mod authors got the models from someone else, distributing those models would also be unlawful, so the mod authors could also be sued. (This almost happened - a 7D2D mod author got what they believed was a character "inspired by" a Dead By Daylight character, and in fact it was just a rip from the game. They received a notice from the DBD developers and had to remove it from their mod.)

As for zombie kids, TFP themselves have said they can't put child zombies in the game because that could get them in legal trouble in certain jurisdictions (mainly Europe I think). That means in general there aren't any zombie child models out there, even original models. I also think mod authors believe it isn't worth the legal risk. (Teenagers might be an option, don't know.) I personally would like to see them too (loved the first episode of Z Nation) but I don't think it will happen.

Not sure that zombified children is an actual problem.  Look at the mods for Skyrim LE and SE, or the Fallout games that make children killable.  Anime and manga, particularly horror and psychological ones, often kill kids.  And that seems to be fine.  At worst they get slapped with an Adult Content rating for Violence Against Children.

But definitely on the same page as khzmuzik about the character models.  DBD has licensed the use of the character models from the original intellectual property owners.  When they get a new property licensed, they release a new character update so you can play Resident Evil, or Halloween, or Friday the 13th or [insert favorite horror franchise here] characters.  The best a modder could do, legally, would be to put a goalie mask on a zombie and give it a machete.  If they rip the model, or create one that is visually identical to the character, or call it "Jason Voorhees" or identify it as being from Friday the 13th, they will get slapped with a take-down order, and possible prosecution.

IPs are pretty fiercely guarded in the gaming industry now.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:23 PM, paul cornwall said:

also are there any mods with zombie kids

Errnulls mods have teenagers. In theory you could manually shrink them down more via modding their scaling/size attribute.  He also has some very short (like 1/2 height or less) "goblins" or something in there somewhere. I personally like "smaller zeds" as it makes you have to move around to aim, and they're hard to see.

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)

20 hours ago, paul cornwall said:

im pretty sure there was a mod with a girl scout zombie a few years ago and im pretty sure valmod had a character like michael myers in aplha 15 i think

For some reason when you said "kids" I was thinking "infants." I think teenagers, or nearly-teenagers, are OK.

I do remember seeing a girl scout zombie. It's still around in the Joke Mod. I think it was originally part of Guppy's zombie pack? Or maybe it's a Unity character that they both bought? Not sure. But he does have a zombie teenage girl character (Alma I think?) with black hair, similar to but legally distinct from the Ring girl.

1 hour ago, doughphunghus said:

Errnulls mods have teenagers. In theory you could manually shrink them down more via modding their scaling/size attribute.  He also has some very short (like 1/2 height or less) "goblins" or something in there somewhere.

aside from the half sized male goblins, the closest i got to younger zombies using UMA assets look more like between teen and younger lady zombies. refer below middle three zombies - a farmer girl, wildling girl, and a screamer maiden. it doesn't seem possible to make small children looking zombies with the UMA textures that's avail. sure it's def possible using custom 3d models.. but i don't know how to do those.

A20-6-2022-11-10-18-43-04.jpg

cool very interesting guys thanks my thought on having younger models makes the games feel more real as just having men and women zombies makes it feel artificial as you then think what happened to all the children did they get eaten or just dissapeared but seeing younger zombies makes it feel more real life or not suggesting babys or real young i thought the girl scout was brilliant when u met her it scared the pants off me lol

On 11/10/2022 at 8:49 PM, khzmusik said:

I do remember seeing a girl scout zombie.

Ha - found it. It's actually a free Mixamo character.

https://www.mixamo.com/#/?page=1&query=girlscout&type=Character

It's not difficult to turn Mixamo characters into zombies, so that's probably what the Joke Mod did. I don't have any idea if it's available in another mod or modlet.