Players 4x4Truck is stuck in the water. How can I teleport it as a Serveradmin?

Shemasheko

Hello guys,

A player on my server got out of his truck near the edge of the map yesterday for a treasure map.
His truck suddenly flew far away and deep into the water when he got out.
It's my server and I wanted to help it. I can get to the truck in Godmode in order not to drown, but I can't move it because it doesn't belong to me.
With the "listents" command I can display the ID of the object, but I can't do anything else with it
I tried to find a console command to teleport this object but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone of you know how I can solve such a problem?
Can I teleport such an object?

I hope someone can help me

Edited by Shemasheko
typo (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Gamida said:

Not sure if a truck counts as an entity but it shows when you use the le command so you could try         tele (truck id) (your id)

Am also not sure that tele is a vanilla command so it may not work.

Thanks for your tip. Unfortunately, i get "Unknown command" only. :(

If you trust this guy, give him admin powers temporarily to use god mode to go get it himself then remove the admin role. There's 2 ways to do that, the easy way is with console commands and the harder way is set him as admin in the serveradmin.xml. The console commands are:  Admin Add [entity id] [permission level] and the reverse is:

Admin Remove [entity id]. Entity is his assigned number and for permission level use 0.

11 hours ago, Star69 said:

If you trust this guy, give him admin powers temporarily to use god mode to go get it himself then remove the admin role. There's 2 ways to do that, the easy way is with console commands and the harder way is set him as admin in the serveradmin.xml. The console commands are:  Admin Add [entity id] [permission level] and the reverse is:

Admin Remove [entity id]. Entity is his assigned number and for permission level use 0.

No, unfortunately that is not an option. It just happens too often and I don't even know most of the people that it happens to.

6 hours ago, Hepo said:

As option teleport him near the truck(you), he chose "open" in dial menu and you can ride a car.

Also can clear water from the way of truck.

Yeah, should be able to takeout him near you and the truck and he can pick it up (if it is empty) and you can teleport him back.  If it is full, tell him to have an empty inventory before teleporting him and he can grab everything from the 4x4 and then pick it up.  If too much, teleport him back to unload then twist to pick up the rest and the truck.  Should be able to breathe long enough to do this easily.

17 hours ago, Riamus said:

Yeah, should be able to takeout him near you and the truck and he can pick it up (if it is empty) and you can teleport him back.  If it is full, tell him to have an empty inventory before teleporting him and he can grab everything from the 4x4 and then pick it up.  If too much, teleport him back to unload then twist to pick up the rest and the truck.  Should be able to breathe long enough to do this easily.

Couldn't they just allie with the admin and then when admin teles them to truck they unlock it. Admin teles them out so they don't drown then admin can go in god mode and drive truck out or remove inventory and then pick it up.

I know not ideal solution if it happens often but for now if it works it doesn't seem too hard. I am pretty sure there is a mod out there that lets the player telel their vehicle for when they get it stuck but can't recall whick one