Square Islands maps pack 4k 8k 12k 16k for A20

Wolves Hero

I make idea new map lots of Square Islands 2km x 2km every lands with lots of different shapes on lands.

Big issued about automatic roads generator on KingGen went messed up & blocked by building & broken roads on towns all cross + + +. 👎
I use manual edit splat roads on GIMP was long hours make look nice clean roads no blocked but just small issue about villages roads always blocked by building on arounds edges & few blocked by large buildings on map generator just random spawn building, I been tweaked roads moved away building & changes colours zones & fixed all roads on towns 👍

This map vanilla building only no Compo Pack yet

Download link - Square Islands maps packs

4k map

Spoiler

4k - 4 islands

spacer.png

8k map

Spoiler

8k - 16 islands

spacer.png

12k map

Spoiler

12k - 36 islands

spacer.png

16k map

Spoiler

16k - 64 islands

spacer.png

Edited by Wolves Hero (see edit history)

1 hour ago, ErrorNull said:

this is a cool idea. it could be a great way to also control the player progression on the map if there was something that didn't allow the players to swim. nice job.

Actually... an interesting idea. I haven't seen anyone publish a "no swimming" mod, though a long time ago i saw a "rain is acid" mod where getting wet hurt you.  I wonder if there would be a way to mod it swimming was just not feasible for anything but a swimming pool.  Like:

- water is "radioactive" and getting in it will kill you if in longer than a few minutes

- swimming is simply slowed down, like crawling through molasses

If these things could be added in, yeah player progression could kinda be controlled with water.... and maybe a radiation overlay for the land areas if you wanted land direction/control.  He boating mod would take that away a little but might be a lot of fun if you amped up how hard it was to get a boat (like it was endgame content, like the gyrocopter)

3 hours ago, doughphunghus said:

Actually... an interesting idea. I haven't seen anyone publish a "no swimming" mod, though a long time ago i saw a "rain is acid" mod where getting wet hurt you.  I wonder if there would be a way to mod it swimming was just not feasible for anything but a swimming pool.  Like:

- water is "radioactive" and getting in it will kill you if in longer than a few minutes

- swimming is simply slowed down, like crawling through molasses

If these things could be added in, yeah player progression could kinda be controlled with water.... and maybe a radiation overlay for the land areas if you wanted land direction/control.  He boating mod would take that away a little but might be a lot of fun if you amped up how hard it was to get a boat (like it was endgame content, like the gyrocopter)

there are several buff triggers that can be used like onSelfSwimStart or onSelfWaterSubmerge to check if the player is submerged in the water. then a buff can activate that slows, damages, or blinds the player... and work in the explanation that the player is deathly afraid of water due to some past trauma. or that water is lava 😄

or, maybe even easier just modify the existing buff that controls water breathing so that the player always has zero oxygen and starts losing health immediately when submerged.

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

12 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

this is a cool idea. it could be a great way to also control the player progression on the map if there was something that didn't allow the players to swim. nice job.

Yeah good idea for PvP but I always play coop & singleplayer didn't play PvP