Deciding to jump back in.

Banginurz

41 minutes ago, Banginurz said:

Was thinking about a stealthy type build.  Any recommendations on build/strategy?

I always had an issue with stealth in this game.   No matter how good they make it, its useless on horde night.  I dont like cheese bases and i play on high difficulty and frequent hordes… so i need my points to help on horde night.

Sorry I couldnt help, lol.

10 hours ago, Banginurz said:

Was thinking about a stealthy type build.  Any recommendations on build/strategy?

I think you have lots of options. I tend to use what I'll call a "Jack of all Trades" build, where I spread out and take lots of skill before improving my attributes. Stealth is my primary way of clearing POIs and hunting at night, but I can always use guns and melee too, depending on the circumstances. Horde nights are whatever I feel like playing: held up in a base or mobile out in the world.

When I'm ready to increase my attributes, I'll take them to 3 and then buy another round of all the skill perks I like, with the exception of Intelligence which I don't bother with until later in the game because I like how searching for the INT-based schematics (forges, workbenches, etc.) slows down the transition from survivor to resourceful dude.