Help! Selecting Sleeper Volumes is driving me INSANE!!

KatsPurr

So recently I've gotten into prefabbing in quite a big way, but there is one thing that grinds my gears to the point of my blood pressure hitting the roof: And that is selecting sleeper volumes. About 15-20% of my prefabbing time is wasted trying to select these %&#%& things.

This is what my life is like basically:

I have a rough idea of -why- this happens, but that's of little comfort when I just need to select the darned volume.

So I whipped together a super duper zuper simple solution that would make all of our lives much easier. I'm honestly surprised that something like this doesn't already exist. Unless it does, and either I don't know about it, or devs have a more expanded version of the dev tools than what's available to us the players. Dunno! But players need something like this. I already have enough grey hairs as it is!

1 hour ago, KatsPurr said:

So I whipped together a super duper zuper simple solution that would make all of our lives much easier. I'm honestly surprised that something like this doesn't already exist. Unless it does, and either I don't know about it, or devs have a more expanded version of the dev tools than what's available to us the players. Dunno! But players need something like this. I already have enough grey hairs as it is!

Whoa! Cool! Hell Yeh! -- I think I'm going to go create 20 more accounts so that I can Trophy/Like this a bunch of times.

Edited by zztong (see edit history)