5.56 Weapons pack (update final ver. : added 3 new guns)

Izayo

1 hour ago, Pra3t0r 0f R0m3 said:

How does one get this to play well with UL?

I've got both izayo_weapons_firearms_556 and izayo_weapons_firearms_v2 mod folders in "K:\7d2d\Alpha20\undead_legacy\Undead_Legacy_Stable\Mods, however they don't appear in game, I've even checked the debug mode.

Am I missing a modlet?

UL is a large overhaul of the game.  Those types of mods (Darkness Falls is another one) tend to make large changes to the game files that other modlets would have issues during loading.

You can try changing the location.   The two mods you listed above should be in the Mod folder, not inside the undead legacy mod folder (as they are separate from UL).  In addition, you should rename the folder so these mods load after UL (mods are loaded in Alphabetical order so izayo would be loaded first).

If that doesn't work, you would then need to mod Izayo's mod to work specifically with UL.

16 hours ago, Pra3t0r 0f R0m3 said:

Fixed the bottom 4 wrn's by removing the T's, and now the weapons show up...still have to figure out the "groupammoAdvancedGunslinger" one.

Maybe it'll be as simple as removing the "Advanced" part.

Give me some time and I might be able to point you in the right direction.

40 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Give me some time and I might be able to point you in the right direction.

That would be great ty.

I also noticed that the ammunition is shown as "5.56mm", as opposed to "5.56mm Round" which UL uses. So maybe I'll try changing it to the latter, so as to chamber the UL ammunition.

So that leaves the 30.06 to fiddle with.

Well that and find a workbench solution for upgrading...it shows the correct UL tier levels, but upgrading isn't available.

Very good job on this mod! Models look great! I'm gonna use this and the 30-30 mod with some friends at our next 7dtd-session this month.

Can you give any indication when the .45 acp weapons will be ready? Would love to have more weapons at our next playthrough.

But no rush. If your next bundle will have the same quality, I certainly can wait for it

17 hours ago, UseDaForce said:

Very good job on this mod! Models look great! I'm gonna use this and the 30-30 mod with some friends at our next 7dtd-session this month.

Can you give any indication when the .45 acp weapons will be ready? Would love to have more weapons at our next playthrough.

But no rush. If your next bundle will have the same quality, I certainly can wait for it

October.  I'll enjoy the game for a month.

8 minutes ago, AndrewT said:

hey i know its been a while I've been busy but the next caliber i'd like to see is 7.92 which should include both 7.92x57mm mauser and 7.92x33mm kurz for the STG44. the soviet pack mod was fun but i miss the STG the most.

I already made the STG   look at  5:29 

The original gun was too slim and it doesn't fit the hand position properly , so I added a wooden grip. please wait a month . I'll release it after .45acp pack

• Izayo changed the title to 5.56 Weapons pack (update : guns are craftable now)
21 hours ago, Izayo said:

I already made the STG   look at  5:29 

The original gun was too slim and it doesn't fit the hand position properly , so I added a wooden grip. please wait a month . I'll release it after .45acp pack

Awesome and i see the new grip you mentioned excellent improvising and awesome job on the rifle overall

• 2 weeks later...

When you click on any of the guns for your 5.56 weapons mod while in a crafting window it gets errors saying search for object or something like that.  Im runing darkness falls so not sure if it is a compatibility issue...Thanks

I'm finding the 556 ammo in loot, but havent seen a gun in loot or trader yet...will update in a bit

Errors are:

EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

and 

ERR [XUi] error while updating window group 'crafting'

Edited by SilverveinsGaming (see edit history)

16 hours ago, SilverveinsGaming said:

When you click on any of the guns for your 5.56 weapons mod while in a crafting window it gets errors saying search for object or something like that.  Im runing darkness falls so not sure if it is a compatibility issue...Thanks

I'm finding the 556 ammo in loot, but havent seen a gun in loot or trader yet...will update in a bit

Errors are:

EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

and 

ERR [XUi] error while updating window group 'crafting'

recommended to play with vanilla game

• Izayo changed the title to 5.56 Weapons pack (update final ver. : added 3 new guns)
1 hour ago, ahugehit said:

relativley new to modding..proabably a noob question, but how does one go about installing this? i download the file and it doesnt contain a folder. just a .rar file.

download and install "winrar"  it's free (😏).

then rightclick at the .rar file , click extract here 

Sx9kg1.Untitled.png

then you will get the mod folder

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GoldenDecoder said:

Hey there, I can see that the weapons are lootable and craftable. I was wondering if you made it so that progression changes the values on the weapons... i.e. putting a skill points into machine gunner increase damage by x% for machine gun related weapons?

yes mostly . some of the gun will not get perk bonus due to the balance

light machine gun and assault rifle are considered as Machinegun (Machine Gunner perk) 

• 4 weeks later...