.30-06 Weapons pack (update : V3.final)

Izayo

Hello! Thanks for the mods, but I have a little problem when I use your new version (v2) of this weapon pack and War3zuk AIO Overhaul. I can't start the quest for choosing a character class. The previous version (v1) and all other packs of your weapons work fine. Sorry for google translate. Log - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ys7pPJUxez2cQ9TdNjiL1SxnC4w6Y99p/view?usp=sharing

2023-01-07-144452v2.png 2023-01-07-152023.png

2 hours ago, Nubasik90 said:

UPD. Just in case, I checked the mod without extraneous modifications. Only your pack version 2, new game, standard map Navezgane. The error seems to be the same. I'm not good at this, so I'm attaching a new log - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19VTnEfMxWehwT04695lb19FOrPDobqv6/view?usp=sharing

Hi Nubasik90

The error starts with this:

ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' failed
EXC No item/block with name 'gunRifleT3MSG90A1' existing

That weapon does not exist in the pack, it can be from the Warzuk mod or any other that you have installed and the trace remains.
Also those traces remain when you uninstall a mod in a late game and can reset your character to level 1, so be careful.
You can try making a backup of your saved games and then delete the games and start a new game and see if the error is fixed.
Regards

P.D.   Checking the Tactical Weapons mod I found that weapon, surely you deleted that mod and that is causing the error.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

Thanks very much, Gouki! It's all about the Tactical Action mod. The error disappeared, but for this I had to put it back. Indeed, Tactical Action was in the modpack I played earlier. I didn't think there would be any traces left after deleting the mod collection. Unfortunately, a complete reinstallation did not help get rid of the trouble. I also deleted the [7DaysToDie] folders in AppData\LocalLow & Roaming, but that didn't seem to be enough. After starting the reinstalled game, the error did not go away. Tell me, please, what else needs to be removed so that there are no traces of the previous game? Thanks again for the advice and sorry for the google translate.

Edited by Nubasik90 (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Nubasik90 said:

Thanks very much, Gouki! It's all about the Tactical Action mod. The error disappeared, but for this I had to put it back. Indeed, Tactical Action was in the modpack I played earlier. I didn't think there would be any traces left after deleting the mod collection. Unfortunately, a complete reinstallation did not help get rid of the trouble. I also deleted the [7DaysToDie] folders in AppData\LocalLow & Roaming, but that didn't seem to be enough. After starting the reinstalled game, the error did not go away. Tell me, please, what else needs to be removed so that there are no traces of the previous game? Thanks again for the advice and sorry for the google translate.

Hi Nubasik90

With the deletion of the saved games and reinstallation it should work without problems.
I hope you have not used any of the backup items you made, if you managed to use them again, there is the error.
Another thing you can do is play the Tactical Action mod again and it fixes itself as you mention.
Regards

• Izayo changed the title to .30-06 Weapons pack (update : V3.final)
  • 4 months later...
23 hours ago, tman0001 said:

While I'm aware the alpha just released a few days ago is there a timeframe on when these mods will support the new alpha?

I know for a fact that he is busy working on updating his mods.  Just talked to him last week about his mods that he is working on.  And he is not just simply updating them from A20 to A21, he is improving on the work he has done so far.

2 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I know for a fact that he is busy working on updating his mods.  Just talked to him last week about his mods that he is working on.  And he is not just simply updating them from A20 to A21, he is improving on the work he has done so far.

Sweet, I can't wait! Does he have a discord to chat, or where did you talk? I'm curious what he's going to do with his Vanilla-Like mod with balance.

18 hours ago, Dragonchampion said:

Sweet, I can't wait! Does he have a discord to chat, or where did you talk? I'm curious what he's going to do with his Vanilla-Like mod with balance.

We chatted through direct messages about the code changes and what needs to be done