čeština / czech

MrXyerCZ

Well, that's not sketchy at all. Brand new account, posting for the very first time in the wrong language and wrong forum section and with a link to a site that I imagine no one here has ever seen before. But hey, at least there's a 7d2d screenshot in the post... so that makes it trustworthy, right?

How about hanging out here for a bit and earn some trust and not break any forum rules for a while before posting links like that... otherwise, anyone with half a brain will just assume the possibility of a virus or spyware attached to that download link.

5 hours ago, Fox said:

Well, that's not sketchy at all. Brand new account, posting for the very first time in the wrong language and wrong forum section and with a link to a site that I imagine no one here has ever seen before. But hey, at least there's a 7d2d screenshot in the post... so that makes it trustworthy, right?

How about hanging out here for a bit and earn some trust and not break any forum rules for a while before posting links like that... otherwise, anyone with half a brain will just assume the possibility of a virus or spyware attached to that download link.

Sorry for less info in english, i'am made a czech translate for game. I use Linkvertise because i made that for fun And fun sometimes cost something :D  

4 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

i didnt click the link and wont simply because.... well... :)

but my page translator firefox addon basically shows me he did a Czech language pack maybe and is offering it to others.

bandicam 2022-06-27 21-29-29-387.jpg

Yeah, And that link Is something like adfly,shorte.st and etc.