20.4 (b42) Clients Crashing to Desktop Consistently ~30 Minutes - Dedicated Vanilla Hosted Server

Bynary808

I recently started playing 7D2D from the Windows store (not Steam) and managed to hook a friend into playing so we rented a dedicated server on G-Portal.  We're having a lot of fun, but seeing a strange issue where we both are crashing to desktop individually at almost exactly 30 minute intervals.

Regardless of who joins first, if we're in a party or not, or anything else we've been able to try, almost exactly 30 mins after starting the first player will crash to desktop with no errors.  Then the second player will crash to desktop when they reach almost exactly 30 minutes and we'll repeat that cycle throughout our playtime.

If I play singleplayer, I don't seem to have the constant 30 minute crashes, but I did see it when I attempted to host for my friend (which is why we went to a dedicated hosted server).  I also tried disabling EAC and GameSparks per some other discussions but it didn't make a difference.

My "typical" client output log:

https://pastebin.com/1KBW78Z0

My friend's typical client output log:

https://pastebin.com/w3eNbrXZ

Our server is a dedicated server hosted through G-Portal, so I can't see how to access the output log there if that matters.

Looking through the other support posts, I'm really not seeing anything jumping out at me and I'm not sure what (if anything) happens on a 30 minute cycle that might cause this type of issue.  We're both really enjoying the game, but I'm hoping for some help so we can get to longer consistent play sessions.

It might help to add we have fairly different PC setups, but we play a lot of cooperative multiplayer games (Ark, Icarus, etc.) and this is the first with this issue.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Edited by Bynary808
Added additional supporting data (see edit history)

34 minutes ago, Beelzybub said:

You and your friend have the same Windows login name? Wonder if that's an issue. And the pcs look identical except for gpu.

I'm their "tech assist" so they usually just login as me.  It hasn't been an issue with any other games so far (including other Windows store games) and I would expect that if login was an issue it would be startup and not 30 mins later for both systems.

You're right about the PCs... I forgot they grabbed one similar in a sale, so correct that to "minor" differences in setup (CPU, GPU, hard disks, etc.).

We just played again for a bit and now we're both timing and allowing for seconds difference in starting stopwatches, the crash to desktop is exactly 30 mins.  This last time I joined about 10 mins after them and was able to play 10 mins after their crash until my own.

Are there any processes, checks, keepalives, etc. that happen on a 30 minute interval?  I have to feel like that interval is too specific and consistent to be a coincidence.

5 hours ago, Bynary808 said:

Are there any processes, checks, keepalives, etc. that happen on a 30 minute interval?

Not that I know of. This is unique. I'm curious if I would get booted in 30 minutes if I logged in. That way we could isolate the problem to the server, or your clients. pm me the login if you want to try that test.

I'm game to give it a shot.  I'll PM you the info now...  I don't have the server running 24/7 since we only play when we both have time and didn't want to suddenly log in to a crazy incremental 7th night :)

I think that would definitely help to isolate it to the server... or another thing I was thinking about last night.  I'm guessing you'd be using the Steam version, where we have the Windows store version I started with when it notified me of the "new release" (even though it has Steam all over in the log files and paths.  As such, I was wondering if it might be something that worked on the Steam version but might be an issue in the store conversion.

49 minutes ago, Bynary808 said:

I don't have the server running 24/7 since we only play when we both have time and didn't want to suddenly log in to a crazy incremental 7th night

Time stops on the server when no one is logged in.

Just to update the issue status:

Beelzybub very graciously connected to the server and was able to stay connected for over 50 minutes without issue using the Steam client.

I had my friend connect to the server alone and play to see if there was a potential conflict between the two of us both playing together, and they were disconnected at 30 minutes even playing alone so I'm doubting it's an issue between the two of us (especially considering our crashes to desktop are based upon individual login times).

So that leaves me with a potential issue with the Windows store version of the client?  Is anyone else using the Windows store client with a dedicated hosted server yet... and if so, any issues?

I'm guessing we're about to the point of submitting a bug report with the Windows client, but I'm open to trying anything else if there are any ideas....

Thanks again to Beelzybub for their time in helping to troubleshoot.

perhaps a tip from me helps u?

i have the same problem with player on our server...circa all 30min = timeout

now..i have the same problem on battlefield 1 circa all 30min kicks out = WTF

iv never had this problem before...iv read the the windows network managment does something circa all 30min..perhaps results in this way?

1 hour ago, Bynary808 said:

was able to stay connected for over 50 minutes

Here's my log from the session. Output Log:

I did a file compare with @Bynary808's logs and the only differences I saw related to the xbox/windows networking.

I searched for any info on this and found others with this issue and a few posts mentioning wifi, router, and xbox reboots fixing the problem.

I'm guessing the xbox needs to check in every 30 minutes and can't? Just a guess.

21 minutes ago, Beelzybub said:

Here's my log from the session. Output Log:

I did a file compare with @Bynary808's logs and the only differences I saw related to the xbox/windows networking.

I searched for any info on this and found others with this issue and a few posts mentioning wifi, router, and xbox reboots fixing the problem.

I'm guessing the xbox needs to check in every 30 minutes and can't? Just a guess.

So this is where things get a bit odd due to Microsoft branding...  There isn't an Xbox really involved other than the Xbox branded application installed on Win10, so there isn't any actual Xbox (hardware) involved to reboot.  Neither of us are on WiFi so that shouldn't be a factor and our disconnects are at 30 minute intervals timed based upon individual clients and consistent enough I'm very skeptical to blame individual routers.

One interesting note I saw when Beelzybub was logged in:  At the top of the G-Portal server there is a line indicating active players (IP: XX.XX.XX.XX:26980 (Query Port: 26981, Rcon Port: 8161) Active Players 0/10

I didn't notice it before since I wasn't watching it, but when Beelzybub logged in with Steam it obviously showed Active Players 1/10.  However, after that when my friend tested it showed Active Players 0/10 and sure enough even when we were both logged in later it showed 0/10.  I'm sure this is because we're both playing via Xbox PC GamePass we're authenticating to the 7D2D server with Xbox Live profiles where the server is only counting Steam logins (the games are managed/updated under the Xbox app in Win10 so Xbox profiles are used).

Since we're disconnecting individually I can't come up with a scenario how that might have an impact (e.g., if time paused since there weren't any active Steam logins, but then we'd both be dropped at the same time).  However, we can see each other (and they could see Beelzybub) listed in the server player window in game and the other player continues to play on the server if the other crashes to desktop.

I know folks have been playing on Steam forever, but I do know it was just added to Xbox PC GamePass a few days ago and as far as I can tell it wasn't on the Windows store before that so my mind keeps wandering in that direction...

14 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

What does the server log have to say when you get disconnected?

I'm not seeing anything in the logs I can find via the hosted server website.  The logs they have listed for access are:

configstore_log.txt

connection_log_26982.txt

service_log.txt

stats_log.txt

systemmanager.txt

I know the forum guidelines mentioned posting the server output log but I don't see how to get access to that and I'm assuming that's the one I'll want since those others really don't show anything.  I can submit a ticket to the hosting service to see if I can get access to the output log to see if I can find anything there unless there is another log file I need?

I'm also not seeing how to access the platform.cfg file via their interface... I do see other config files available, but none with that reference.

I was able to get access to the server log, but from what I can tell I can't see anything from the server side except it's showing the disconnects (and the crash to desktop timing from the server side is consistently 28-29 minutes connected:

https://pastebin.com/g3XAtQUf

17 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

In the platform.cfg there's a server reference to XBL

platform=Steam
crossplatform=EOS
serverplatforms=Steam,XBL,

I wonder if you removed the "XBL" if you could bypass the problem.

I was thinking about this one...  even if I was able to get access, I'm guessing removing XBL (Xbox Live) would probably not allow us to connect if I understand it correctly since we're connecting via Xbox Live and not Steam.

Just to update, after uninstalling and reinstalling the 7D2D Windows store clients I'm still seeing the same consistent crash to desktops at each 30 minute interval.

I looked through the bug reports and don't see any other reports for the Windows store - Xbox GamePass for PC clients for any reason, but that's not too surprising since it just came out publicly last week.

As such, I went ahead and submitted a bug report to see if someone with the Windows store client can reproduce since I don't see anything else to try at this point other than buying the Steam 7D2D clients instead:

Windows Xbox GamePass for PC 20.4 (b42) Clients Crashing to Desktop Consistently ~30 Minutes with Dedicated Vanilla Hosted Server - Bug Pool - 7 Days to Die

Thanks again to Beelzybub for all of their time and assistance attempting to isolate and troubleshoot the issue!

Just to update this issue in case it helps anyone else from a server hosting/rental perspective, I submitted the following issue to GPORTAL as a support ticket in addition to the bug report here for the crash to desktop:

We're experiencing a consistent and reproduceable issue with disconnects  every 30 minutes (timed) happening on (2) different PCs running the Windows store/Xbox GamePass for PC clients. 

I posted this issue to the 7D2D support forum and another forum member tested their Steam client with this server and did not experience the disconnect at 30 minutes.

After that test, I connected to another public server and I was able to remain connected without disconnecting for ~60 minutes.

Based upon these results, my current assumption leads to the idea that adding XBL authentication to the 7D2D PC version likely added additional port/protocol requirements and possibly something is happening with the XBL authentication/verification at almost exactly 30 minutes that is not allowed by the G-Portal hosted 7D2D server causing the issue with Windows store/Xbox GamePass for PC clients (where the Steam clients on the same server work fine).

I'm not sure what new configuration requirements were added when 7D2D added the Windows store/Xbox GamePass for PC clients, but my suspicion is that it added additional ports/protocols and there is some kind of authentication/validation happening at 30 minutes which is failing (possibly not allowed on the G-Portal hosted server). 

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

The response I received was surprising and indicative that there is some confusion with the addition of the Windows store PC clients to the 7DTD PC game (and Microsoft likely has some blame since they keep adding "Xbox" to their PC gaming items):

Hello,

So long story short, This is the steam version of the game so running any other versions of the game does not guarantee the server will work for you unfortunately. We do not host any other versions aside from the Steam version of 7DTD. 

As such, for the foreseeable future I'd recommend any 7D2D Windows store/Xbox GamePass for PC clients to avoid GPORTAL unfortunately... we've had great success with them on other games and to be fair their 7D2D PC server ran great during the many 30 minute sessions we played, but since they only recognize the PC Steam version I can't work with them on whatever is causing the 30 minute CTDs on their server.

I currently rent a server from Bluefang and their support is great and server performance has been great. They are a popular server provider so you should be able to find a Bluefang hosted server to try out to see if your GamePass version works on their servers. If you have trouble finding one of their servers, pm me and I can give you access to my passworded server to try out.

1 hour ago, Star69 said:

I currently rent a server from Bluefang and their support is great and server performance has been great. They are a popular server provider so you should be able to find a Bluefang hosted server to try out to see if your GamePass version works on their servers. If you have trouble finding one of their servers, pm me and I can give you access to my passworded server to try out.

Thanks, @Star69!  I found a server that looked like a public Bluefang server (BlueFangSolutions.com 44178).  My friend and I (both Windows store clients) were able to stay connected past the 30 minute CTD window previously experienced; however, we both had an error while loading in that broke the group window (Failed initializing window group players...  Specified cast is not valid).

No idea what that is about, but obviously a bit gunshy after the last hosting service so I'll PM you to see if I can get access to yours to see if that's a one server issue or possibly another challenge we might face with Windows store clients.  It's always fun being early to the game :)

PM'd you the info for my server and set up a new seed for your test. Good luck and let me know when you have played so I can look over the server log for any issues while you're on. EAC is off due to being a passworded server to decrease the load on the server.

Thanks, @Star69!  I found a server that looked like a public Bluefang server (BlueFangSolutions.com 44178).  My friend and I (both Windows store clients) were able to stay connected past the 30 minute CTD window previously experienced; however, we both had an error while loading in that broke the group window (Failed initializing window group players...  Specified cast is not valid).

No idea what that is about, but obviously a bit gunshy after the last hosting service so I'll PM you to see if I can get access to yours to see if that's a one server issue or possibly another challenge we might face with Windows store clients.  It's always fun being early to the game :)

Thanks again, @Star69.  In the meantime, we tried the Frag.gs free 24 hour trial and like GPORTAL performance was great and no errors... until the crash to desktops at exactly 30 mins.  Fun, fun :)

I checked the server log and there are no errors pertaining to your disconnect, just says remote connection terminated. So definitely something with the EOS system and GamePass. I'll pm you if I hear that a fix has been found. I would recommend, if you could, that you file an official bug report so this gets in front of the developers quickly. Click on the red banner and follow the instructions.

Thanks again, @Star69.  I posted an official bug report here and have been adding comments as I find more data points:

https://community.7daystodie.com/a20-bug-database/bug-pool/windows-xbox-gamepass-for-pc-204-b42-clients-crashing-to-desktop-consistently-~30-minutes-with-dedicated-vanilla-hosted-server-r625/

I haven't seen any kind of response yet, but I know those things take time so I don't expect anything quickly... maybe this will help the future Windows store 7D2D players :)

Same exact problem, game pass versions, tryed everything, my log's look identical, I don't play on dedicate server, I play in co-op with my wife, and we have the CTD almost simultaneusly.

LOG:

Spoiler

Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2020.3.14f1 (d0d1bb862f9d)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/UnitySubsystems
Forcing GfxDevice: Direct3D 11
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER (ID=0x1e81)
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     8010 MB
    Driver:   30.0.14.9613
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  0.113 seconds
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initializing input.
<RI> Input initialized.
<RI> Initialized touch support.
UnloadTime: 0.506100 ms
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.011 INF Version: Alpha 20.4 (b42) Compatibility Version: Alpha 20.4, Build: WindowsPlayer 64 Bit
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.012 INF System information:
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.012 INF    OS: Windows 10  (10.0.19044) 64bit
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.012 INF    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz (cores: 16)
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.013 INF    RAM: 32699 MB
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.013 INF    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER (8010 MB)
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.015 INF    Graphics API: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] (shader level 5,0)
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.034 INF Last played version: Alpha 20.4
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.034 INF Local UTC offset: 2 hours
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.049 INF Command line arguments: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt\7DaysToDie.exe -force-d3d11 -nogs -noeac -logfile C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\logs\output_log_client__2022-05-03__16-16-30.txt
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.057 INF [Platform] Init
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.089 INF [Platform] Using native platform: XBL
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.091 INF [Platform] Using cross platform: EOS
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.091 INF [Platform] Using server platform: Steam
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.091 INF [Platform] Using server platform: XBL
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.093 INF Starting PlayerInputManager...
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.225 INF InControl (version 1.8.2 build 9357, native module = False, XInput = True)
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.235 INF [Platform] Initializing XBL
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.340 INF [XBL] API loaded
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.340 INF [Platform] Initializing EOS
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.358 INF [EOS] Initialize: Success
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.369 INF [EOS-ACC] Not started with EAC, anticheat disabled
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.371 INF [Platform] Initializing Steam
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.498 INF Localization language from platform: spanish
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.499 INF Texture quality is set to 0
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.508 INF Precaching...
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.509 INF Precaching file: 7DaysToDie_Data/resources.assets
2022-05-03T16:16:32 0.743 INF Precaching file: 7DaysToDie_Data/sharedassets1.assets
2022-05-03T16:16:32 0.765 INF Precaching file: Data/Bundles/blocktextureatlases
2022-05-03T16:16:32 0.936 INF Precaching file: Data/Bundles/terraintextures
2022-05-03T16:16:32 1.138 INF Precaching done
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.406 INF Loading main scene
Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 0.598200 ms
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.446 INF [GSM] Disabled...
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.453 INF Awake IsFocused: True
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.453 INF Awake
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.483 INF Occlusion: Awake
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.487 INF ApplyAllOptions streaming budget 7209 MB
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.488 INF ApplyAllOptions current screen 2560 x 1440, 144hz, window 2560 x 1440, mode FullScreenWindow
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.488 INF Texture quality is set to 0
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.489 INF ApplyTextureFilter 3, AF Enable
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.489 INF ApplyTerrainOptions 4
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.579 INF [MODS] No mods folder found
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.586 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/serveradmin.xml'
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.615 INF Loading permissions file done.
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.664 INF GameSense server not found (no props file), disabling
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.664 INF Awake done in 211 ms
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libc
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libc.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libc

Unloading 28 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 5860.
Total: 8.090100 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.161600 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.150100 ms MarkObjects: 7.745700 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.032600 ms)

2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.717 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.721 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 4 ms
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.765 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchrnously
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.778 WRN No culture info found for given name: cultureInfoName
2022-05-03T16:16:34 3.197 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 402 ms total.
2022-05-03T16:16:34 3.335 INF Reloading serveradmin.xml
2022-05-03T16:16:34 3.335 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/serveradmin.xml'
2022-05-03T16:16:34 3.336 INF Loading permissions file done.
2022-05-03T16:16:35 3.660 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSAnalytics - Warning] EOS SDK Analytics disabled for route [1].
2022-05-03T16:16:35 4.071 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 506 ms total.
2022-05-03T16:16:35 4.325 INF LoadTextureArraysForQuality quality -1 to 0, reload False
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.037 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.087 INF Loaded (local): archetypes
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.113 INF Loaded (local): color_mappings
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.140 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.148 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 1.000s
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.154 INF [XBL] Login
2022-05-03T16:16:37 5.913 INF [XBL] Signed in, id: 2533274807683249 gamertag: BullDoGG01593
2022-05-03T16:16:37 5.915 INF [EOS] Login
2022-05-03T16:16:37 6.510 INF [XBL] XSTS token retrieved
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.627 INF [XBL] Social relationships received: 7
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 0: 2535455799773xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 1: 2533274900723xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=False
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 2: 2535466239052xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=False
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 3: 2535414999095xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 4: 2533274799946xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 5: 2533274815506xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 6: 2533274806232xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.983 INF [EOS] Login succeeded, PUID: 000260f4e1d84396ab99549748753d52
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.984 INF [EOS] Getting native user for 000260f4e1d84396ab99549748753d52
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.985 INF [EOS] CopyIdToken result: Success
2022-05-03T16:16:38 7.512 INF [XBL] MP privilege: allowed=True, denyReason=None
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.537 INF NET: Starting server protocols
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.556 INF NET: LiteNetLib server started
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.556 INF [EOS-P2PS] Server started
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.556 INF Started thread SteamNetworkingServer
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.556 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server started
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.557 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.557 INF StartGame
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.558 INF NetPackageManager Init
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.594 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.601 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 7 ms
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.614 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
GamePref.AdminFileName = serveradmin.xml
GamePref.AirDropFrequency = 24
GamePref.AirDropMarker = False
GamePref.AutopilotMode = 0
GamePref.BedrollDeadZoneSize = 15
GamePref.BedrollExpiryTime = 45
GamePref.BlockDamageAI = 100
GamePref.BlockDamageAIBM = 100
GamePref.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GamePref.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 8
GamePref.BloodMoonFrequency = 7
GamePref.BloodMoonRange = 0
GamePref.BloodMoonWarning = 8
GamePref.BuildCreate = False
GamePref.ConnectToServerIP = 127.0.0.1
GamePref.ConnectToServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ControlPanelEnabled = False
GamePref.ControlPanelPort = 8080
GamePref.CraftTimer = 
GamePref.CreateLevelDim = 8
GamePref.CreateLevelName = My Level
GamePref.CreativeMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DayCount = 3
GamePref.DayLightLength = 18
GamePref.DayNightLength = 60
GamePref.DebugMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DebugMenuShowTasks = False
GamePref.DebugStopEnemiesMoving = False
GamePref.DropOnDeath = 0
GamePref.DropOnQuit = 0
GamePref.DynamicMeshDistance = 1000
GamePref.DynamicMeshEnabled = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimBuffer = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimOnly = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxItemCache = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxRegionCache = 1
GamePref.DynamicMeshUseImposters = False
GamePref.DynamicSpawner = 
GamePref.EACEnabled = False
GamePref.EnemyDifficulty = 0
GamePref.EnemySpawnMode = True
GamePref.FavoriteServersList = 
GamePref.FragLimit = 20
GamePref.GameDifficulty = 1
GamePref.GameGuidClient = 
GamePref.GameMode = GameModeSurvival
GamePref.GameName = My Game
GamePref.GameNameClient = My Game
GamePref.GameVersion = Alpha 20.4
GamePref.GameWorld = Navezgane
GamePref.HideCommandExecutionLog = 0
GamePref.JoiningOptions = True
GamePref.LandClaimCount = 1
GamePref.LandClaimDeadZone = 30
GamePref.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GamePref.LandClaimExpiryTime = 7
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 4
GamePref.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 4
GamePref.LandClaimSize = 41
GamePref.Language = 
GamePref.LanguageBrowser = 
GamePref.LastGameResetRevision = 13
GamePref.LastLoadedPrefab = 
GamePref.LastLoadingTipRead = 15
GamePref.LootAbundance = 200
GamePref.LootRespawnDays = 5
GamePref.LootTimer = 
GamePref.MatchLength = 10
GamePref.MaxSpawnedAnimals = 50
GamePref.MaxSpawnedZombies = 64
GamePref.MaxUncoveredMapChunksPerPlayer = 524288
GamePref.NoGraphicsMode = False
GamePref.OptionsAllowController = True
GamePref.OptionsAmbientVolumeLevel = 1
GamePref.OptionsAudioOcclusion = False
GamePref.OptionsBackgroundGlobalOpacity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsControllerVibration = True
GamePref.OptionsControlsResetRevision = 6
GamePref.OptionsDisableChunkLODs = False
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicDailyTime = 0.45
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsForegroundGlobalOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxAA = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxAASharpness = 0.1
GamePref.OptionsGfxBloom = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxBrightness = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxDOF = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMinFPS = 30
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMode = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicScale = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxFOV = 65
GamePref.OptionsGfxGrassDistance = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxLODDistance = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxMotionBlur = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxObjQuality = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxOcclusion = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxQualityPreset = 5
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectQuality = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectShadows = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxResetRevision = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxResolution = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxShadowDistance = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSAO = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSReflections = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxStreamMipmaps = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSunShafts = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxTerrainQuality = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexFilter = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexQuality = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxTreeDistance = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxUMATexQuality = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxViewDistance = 7
GamePref.OptionsGfxVsync = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterPtlLimiter = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudSize = 1
GamePref.OptionsInterfaceSensitivity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsInvertMouse = False
GamePref.OptionsJournalPopup = True
GamePref.OptionsMenuMusicVolumeLevel = 0.7
GamePref.OptionsMicVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsMusicVolumeLevel = 0.6
GamePref.OptionsOverallAudioVolumeLevel = 1
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceFrequency = 3
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceProbability = 0.983
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModel = playerMale
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModelTexture = Player/Male/Player_male
GamePref.OptionsPOICulling = 1
GamePref.OptionsScreenBoundsValue = 1
GamePref.OptionsSelectionBoxAlphaMultiplier = 0.4
GamePref.OptionsShowCompass = True
GamePref.OptionsShowCrosshair = True
GamePref.OptionsStabSpawnBlocksOnGround = True
GamePref.OptionsTempCelsius = True
GamePref.OptionsUiFpsScaling = 1
GamePref.OptionsVehicleMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsVoiceChatEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsVoiceInputDevice = 
GamePref.OptionsVoiceOutputDevice = 
GamePref.OptionsVoiceVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsWeaponAiming = False
GamePref.OptionsZoomMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.PartySharedKillRange = 100
GamePref.PersistentPlayerProfiles = True
GamePref.PlayerAutologin = False
GamePref.PlayerKillingMode = 0
GamePref.PlayerName = BullDoGG01593
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneHours = 7
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneLevel = 5
GamePref.PlayerToken = 
GamePref.PlaytestBiome = 3
GamePref.RebuildMap = False
GamePref.Region = Europe
GamePref.SaveGameFolder = C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves
GamePref.SelectionContextMode = 0
GamePref.SelectionOperationMode = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlotsPermission = 0
GamePref.ServerDescription = 
GamePref.ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols = 
GamePref.ServerHistoryCache = 
GamePref.ServerIP = 
GamePref.ServerIsPublic = True
GamePref.ServerLoginConfirmationText = 
GamePref.ServerMaxAllowedViewDistance = 12
GamePref.ServerMaxPlayerCount = 2
GamePref.ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs = 512
GamePref.ServerName = Default Server
GamePref.ServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ServerReservedSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerReservedSlotsPermission = 100
GamePref.ServerVisibility = 2
GamePref.ServerWebsiteURL = 
GamePref.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GamePref.TelnetEnabled = False
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginLimit = 10
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginsBlocktime = 10
GamePref.TelnetPort = 25003
GamePref.TerminalWindowEnabled = True
GamePref.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GamePref.TwitchServerPermission = 90
GamePref.UNUSED_LastLoadedPrefabSize = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsBloom = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsDOF = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsFieldOfViewNew = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsGamma = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsMotionBlur = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsObjectBlur = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionBounces = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionCullList = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionFarClip = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionRefreshMode = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionShadowDistance = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionTimeSlicingMode = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSSAO = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsStreamingMipmapsBudget = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSunShafts = 
GamePref.UNUSED_PlayerId = 
GamePref.UserDataFolder = C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie
GamePref.WorldGenSeed = 
GamePref.WorldGenSize = 8192
GamePref.XPMultiplier = 100
GamePref.ZombieBMMove = 3
GamePref.ZombieFeralMove = 3
GamePref.ZombieFeralSense = 0
GamePref.ZombieMove = 0
GamePref.ZombieMoveNight = 3
GamePref.ZombiePlayers = True
GameStat.AirDropFrequency = 0
GameStat.AirDropMarker = False
GameStat.AllowedViewDistance = 12
GameStat.AnimalCount = 0
GameStat.AutoParty = False
GameStat.BedrollExpiryTime = 45
GameStat.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GameStat.BloodMoonDay = 0
GameStat.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 8
GameStat.BloodMoonWarning = 8
GameStat.ChunkStabilityEnabled = True
GameStat.CraftTimer = 
GameStat.CurrentRoundIx = 0
GameStat.DayLightLength = 18
GameStat.DayLimitActive = False
GameStat.DayLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.DropOnDeath = 1
GameStat.DropOnQuit = 0
GameStat.EnemyCount = 0
GameStat.EnemyDifficulty = Normal
GameStat.EnemySpawnMode = True
GameStat.FragLimitActive = False
GameStat.FragLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.GameDifficulty = 2
GameStat.GameDifficultyBonus = 1
GameStat.GameModeId = 0
GameStat.GameState = 0
GameStat.GlobalMessageToShow = 
GameStat.IsCreativeMenuEnabled = False
GameStat.IsFlyingEnabled = False
GameStat.IsPlayerCollisionEnabled = True
GameStat.IsPlayerDamageEnabled = True
GameStat.IsResetMapOnRestart = False
GameStat.IsSaveSupplyCrates = True
GameStat.IsSpawnEnemies = True
GameStat.IsSpawnNearOtherPlayer = False
GameStat.IsTeleportEnabled = False
GameStat.IsVersionCheckDone = False
GameStat.LandClaimCount = 1
GameStat.LandClaimDeadZone = 30
GameStat.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GameStat.LandClaimExpiryTime = 3
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 32
GameStat.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 32
GameStat.LandClaimSize = 41
GameStat.LoadScene = 
GameStat.LootTimer = 
GameStat.OptionsPOICulling = 0
GameStat.PartySharedKillRange = 100
GameStat.PlayerKillingMode = KillStrangersOnly
GameStat.ScoreDiedMultiplier = -5
GameStat.ScorePlayerKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ScoreZombieKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ShowAllPlayersOnMap = False
GameStat.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GameStat.ShowSpawnWindow = False
GameStat.ShowWindow = 
GameStat.TimeLimitActive = False
GameStat.TimeLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.TimeOfDayIncPerSec = 20
GameStat.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GameStat.UNUSED_ShowZombieCounter = 
GameStat.XPMultiplier = 100
GameStat.ZombieHordeMeter = False
2022-05-03T16:16:41 9.629 INF StartAsServer
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.098 INF Set Microsplat diffuse: MicroSplatConfig_diff_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.098 INF Set Microsplat normals: MicroSplatConfig_normal_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.098 INF Set Microsplat smooth:  MicroSplatConfig_smoothAO_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.128 INF Loaded (local): materials
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.200 INF Loaded (local): physicsbodies
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.266 INF Loaded (local): painting
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.405 INF Loaded (local): shapes
2022-05-03T16:16:51 19.697 INF Block IDs with mapping
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 9)
2022-05-03T16:16:51 19.702 INF Block IDs total 13640, terr 44, last 13848
2022-05-03T16:16:51 19.710 INF Loaded (local): blocks

Unloading 54216 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 94905.
Total: 329.807800 ms (FindLiveObjects: 5.367000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 9.098600 ms MarkObjects: 295.293300 ms  DeleteObjects: 20.048100 ms)

2022-05-03T16:16:51 20.182 INF Loaded (local): progression
2022-05-03T16:16:51 20.358 INF Loaded (local): buffs
2022-05-03T16:16:51 20.421 INF Loaded (local): misc
2022-05-03T16:16:52 20.981 INF Loaded (local): items
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.074 INF Item IDs with mapping
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.074 INF ItemIDs from Mapping
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.107 INF Loaded (local): item_modifiers
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.207 INF Loaded (local): entityclasses
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.275 INF Loaded (local): qualityinfo
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.381 INF Loaded (local): sounds
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.597 INF Loaded (local): recipes
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.657 INF Loaded (local): blockplaceholders
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.747 INF Loaded (local): loot
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.854 INF Loaded (local): entitygroups
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.921 INF Loaded (local): utilityai
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.991 INF Loaded (local): vehicles
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.060 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.130 INF Loaded (local): weathersurvival
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.208 INF Loaded (local): archetypes
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.298 INF Loaded (local): quests
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.366 INF Loaded (local): traders
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.435 INF Loaded (local): npc
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.505 INF Loaded (local): dialogs
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.582 INF Loaded (local): ui_display
2022-05-03T16:16:54 22.653 INF Loaded (local): nav_objects
2022-05-03T16:16:54 22.728 INF Loaded (local): gamestages
2022-05-03T16:16:54 22.860 INF Loaded (local): gameevents
2022-05-03T16:16:54 22.941 INF Loaded (local): twitch
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.012 INF Loaded (local): twitch_events
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.094 INF Loaded (local): dmscontent
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.165 INF Loaded (local): color_mappings
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.234 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/styles
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.303 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/controls
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.373 INF Loaded (local): XUi/styles
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.442 INF Loaded (local): XUi/controls
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.519 INF Loaded (local): XUi/windows
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.588 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchrnously
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.614 INF Loaded (local): XUi/xui
2022-05-03T16:16:55 24.014 INF Loaded (local): biomes
2022-05-03T16:16:55 24.291 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 595 ms total.
2022-05-03T16:16:55 24.314 INF Loaded (local): worldglobal
2022-05-03T16:16:56 24.705 INF Loaded (local): spawning
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.002 INF ShapeControllers: 96
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.050 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.146 INF createWorld: Navezgane, My Game, GameModeSurvival
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.146 INF Occlusion: Enabled
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.179 INF Started thread ChunkRegeneration
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.179 INF Started thread ChunkCalc
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.179 INF Started thread ChunkMeshBake
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.260 INF World.Load: Navezgane
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.267 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 7, last day 0, freq 7, range 0
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.293 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 861 ms total.
2022-05-03T16:17:00 29.233 INF Started thread GenerateChunks
2022-05-03T16:17:00 29.506 INF Calculating world hashes took 256 ms (world size 186 MiB)
2022-05-03T16:17:01 29.659 INF Loading dtm raw file took 410ms
2022-05-03T16:17:01 29.730 INF Biomes image size w= 3072, h = 3072
2022-05-03T16:17:01 29.827 INF Loading and creating biomes took 168ms
2022-05-03T16:17:02 30.838 INF Loading and creating shader control textures took 1010ms
2022-05-03T16:17:02 31.197 INF Loading and parsing of generator took 358ms
2022-05-03T16:17:02 31.213 INF Started thread SaveChunks C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game\Region
2022-05-03T16:17:03 32.552 INF [DECO] read 77079/
2022-05-03T16:17:03 32.584 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Server
2022-05-03T16:17:07 35.635 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Client
2022-05-03T16:17:07 35.905 INF AstarManager Init
2022-05-03T16:17:07 36.029 INF WeatherManager: Init 8 weather packages
2022-05-03T16:17:09 37.980 INF WeatherManager: ApplySavedPackages
2022-05-03T16:17:09 37.983 INF createWorld() done
2022-05-03T16:17:09 37.984 INF Loading players.xml
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.223 INF Created player with id=286
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.274 INF Loaded player
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.449 INF VehicleManager C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/vehicles.dat, loaded 0
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.449 INF DroneManager C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/drones.dat, loaded 0
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.503 INF Setting for 'DropOnDeath' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 0, default = 1
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.503 INF Setting for 'LootRespawnDays' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 5, default = 7
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.503 INF Setting for 'LootAbundance' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 200, default = 100
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.503 INF Setting for 'AirDropFrequency' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 24, default = 72
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.600 INF [EOS] Registering server
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.601 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSSessions - Warning] Session will be created, but user lacks permission to advertise presence.
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.767 INF OpenSpawnWindow
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Loading dymesh settings
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Dynamic Mesh Settings
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Use Imposter Values: False
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Only Player Areas: True
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Player Area Buffer: 3
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Max View Distance: 1000
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Regen all on new world: False
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: Enabled True
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: Distance 1000
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: LCB Only True
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: LCB Buff 3
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: Imposters False
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: MaxRegion 1
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: MaxItem 3
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.840 INF Dymesh: Prepping dynamic mesh. Resend Default: True
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.840 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/DynamicMeshes/
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.840 INF StartGame done
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.017 INF SectionType change from None to TraderJoel
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.019 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.045 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.Init successful
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.048 INF [Steamworks.NET] Making server public
Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer

2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.218 INF [EOS] Server registered, session: 007303729639466fa5b41d34cf9b4962
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.222 INF [EOS] Session address: 212.225.188.200
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.645 INF Dymesh: Warming dynamic mesh
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.645 INF Dymesh: Creating dynamic mesh manager
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.648 INF Dymesh: Awake
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.648 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/DynamicMeshes/
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.649 INF Dymesh: Loading Items: C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/DynamicMeshes/
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.660 INF Dymesh: Loaded Items: 9
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.661 INF Dymesh: Loading all items took: 0.0119718 seconds.
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.696 INF Meshlist count is now 1
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.696 INF Meshlist count is now 2
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.696 INF Force load took 0 seconds
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.698 INF Clearing queues.
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.698 INF Cleared queues.
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.699 INF Dynamic thread starting
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.724 INF Dymesh door replacement: imposterBlock
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.862 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.LogOn successful, SteamID=90158738910350342, public IP=21*.22*.18*.20*
2022-05-03T16:17:12 40.666 INF Respawn almost done
2022-05-03T16:17:12 40.671 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: LoadedGame, position: -1187, 63, 437): localplayer
2022-05-03T16:17:12 40.714 INF 5373+1 Origin Reposition (0.0, 0.0, 0.0) to (-1200.0, 48.0, 432.0)
2022-05-03T16:17:39 68.560 INF Time: 0.96m FPS: 104.24 Heap: 2571.4MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 1 Zom: 4 Ent: 8 (8) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5675.6MB
2022-05-03T16:17:40 69.357 INF [DECO] written 77079, in 13ms
2022-05-03T16:17:40 69.359 INF [DECO] write thread 2ms
2022-05-03T16:17:55 84.013 INF [EOS-P2PS] P2PSessionRequest from: 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 84.957 INF [EOS-P2PS] Connection established: 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 84.957 INF [EOS-P2PC] Connection established: 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.170 INF [EOS-P2PS] Received authentication package from 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264: valid password
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.172 INF Started thread NCS_Reader_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_0
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.173 INF Started thread NCS_Writer_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_0
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.173 INF Started thread NCS_Reader_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_1
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.173 INF Started thread NCS_Writer_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_1
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.174 INF [NET] PlayerConnected EntityID=-1, PltfmId='Local_<none>', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName=''
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.275 INF NPPL.Read
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.283 INF PlayerLogin: MaPiFu/Alpha 20.4
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.283 INF Client IP: 0.0.0.0
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.284 INF [Auth] PlayerName authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.285 INF [Auth] ServerState authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.285 INF [Auth] MpAllowed authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.285 INF [Auth] PlayerId authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.285 INF [Auth] DuplicateUserId authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.286 INF [Auth] VersionCheck authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.286 INF [Auth] PlayerSlots authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.287 INF [Auth] LegacyModAuthorizations authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.287 INF [Auth] PlatformAuth authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.288 INF [EOS] Verifying token for 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.386 INF [EOS] Device=WindowsOneCore, Platform=other, AccType=Xbl, AccId=D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255, PUID=0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.386 INF [Auth] CrossplatformAuth authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.386 INF [Auth] BansAndWhitelist authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.389 INF Allowing player with id EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.614 INF RequestToEnterGame: EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264/MaPiFu
2022-05-03T16:18:10 99.062 INF Time: 1.46m FPS: 102.78 Heap: 2522.9MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 1 Zom: 4 Ent: 8 (8) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5732.2MB
2022-05-03T16:18:20 109.466 INF RequestToSpawnPlayer: 290, MaPiFu, 6
2022-05-03T16:18:20 109.471 INF Created player with id=290
2022-05-03T16:18:22 110.874 INF Dymesh: Update items to send for MaPiFu id: 290  recieved: 10
2022-05-03T16:18:22 110.877 INF Dymesh: Items to send: 0   Added: 0   chunks: 9

2022-05-03T16:18:23 112.580 INF GMSG: Player 'MaPiFu' joined the game
2022-05-03T16:18:23 112.581 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: JoinMultiplayer, position: -1196, 61, 437): EntityID=290, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:18:40 129.067 INF Time: 1.96m FPS: 96.98 Heap: 2561.4MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (9) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5748.4MB
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.066 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.066 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.067 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.068 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.076 INF Time: 2.46m FPS: 97.98 Heap: 2526.1MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5818.7MB
2022-05-03T16:19:40 189.079 INF Time: 2.96m FPS: 95.98 Heap: 2489.7MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5816.1MB
2022-05-03T16:20:10 219.090 INF Time: 3.46m FPS: 94.38 Heap: 2450.2MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5824.8MB
2022-05-03T16:20:40 249.096 INF Time: 3.96m FPS: 98.78 Heap: 2625.8MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5830.6MB
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.074 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.074 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.076 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.076 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.104 INF Time: 4.46m FPS: 101.78 Heap: 2585.4MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5798.9MB
2022-05-03T16:21:40 309.108 INF Time: 4.96m FPS: 103.78 Heap: 2539.7MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (12) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5803.0MB
2022-05-03T16:22:00 329.353 INF Notified SectionSelector that music stopped
2022-05-03T16:22:10 339.118 INF Time: 5.46m FPS: 100.24 Heap: 2505.1MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (12) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5832.9MB
2022-05-03T16:22:40 369.127 INF Time: 5.96m FPS: 93.58 Heap: 2476.9MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (12) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5830.9MB
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.081 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.081 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.082 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.083 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.135 INF Time: 6.46m FPS: 94.98 Heap: 2644.7MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (14) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5835.8MB
2022-05-03T16:23:40 429.138 INF Time: 6.96m FPS: 95.98 Heap: 2628.7MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 248 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (14) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5859.8MB
2022-05-03T16:23:46 434.798 INF Entity zombieArlene 607 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:23:54 442.626 INF Entity zombieMarlene 599 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:24:10 458.752 INF SectionType change from TraderJoel to None
2022-05-03T16:24:10 459.143 INF Time: 7.46m FPS: 95.98 Heap: 2613.2MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 236 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 9 (14) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5874.6MB
2022-05-03T16:24:10 459.400 INF SectionType change from None to TraderJoel
2022-05-03T16:24:10 459.400 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:24:14 463.590 INF [EOS-Voice] Creating lobby
2022-05-03T16:24:15 464.615 INF [XBL] Communication privilege: allowed=True, denyReason=None
2022-05-03T16:24:17 465.892 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSRTC - Warning] LibRTCCore: LibRtc::FStatisticsService::GetConferenceStats. Collecting statistics is already in progress
2022-05-03T16:24:18 467.366 INF [EOS-Voice] Blocking user: EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264 = False
2022-05-03T16:24:40 489.153 INF Time: 7.96m FPS: 95.98 Heap: 2573.9MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 236 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 7 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5875.3MB
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.091 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.091 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.092 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.092 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.158 INF Time: 8.46m FPS: 95.05 Heap: 2546.6MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 236 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 7 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5880.2MB
2022-05-03T16:25:40 549.167 INF Time: 8.96m FPS: 96.05 Heap: 2506.7MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 236 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 7 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5884.3MB
2022-05-03T16:25:42 551.399 INF SectionType change from TraderJoel to Exploration
2022-05-03T16:26:10 579.176 INF Time: 9.46m FPS: 86.06 Heap: 2719.6MB Max: 2719.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 237 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 7 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6220.8MB
2022-05-03T16:26:22 590.665 INF Entity animalRabbit 611 killed
2022-05-03T16:26:28 597.047 INF SectionType change from Exploration to None
2022-05-03T16:26:28 597.543 INF SectionType change from None to Exploration
2022-05-03T16:26:28 597.543 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:26:29 598.550 INF SectionType change from Exploration to None
2022-05-03T16:26:30 599.044 INF SectionType change from None to Exploration
2022-05-03T16:26:30 599.044 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:26:40 609.184 INF Time: 9.96m FPS: 93.85 Heap: 2836.8MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 239 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 4 (13) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6321.4MB
2022-05-03T16:26:48 616.797 INF 606.9903 SleeperVolume -1317, 64, 366: Spawning -1304, 64, 372 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieSteve, count 1
2022-05-03T16:27:00 629.548 INF SectionType change from Exploration to Suspense
2022-05-03T16:27:01 629.646 INF 619.8398 SleeperVolume -1305, 64, 373: Spawning -1304, 64, 374 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieJanitor, count 2
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.097 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.097 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.098 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.098 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.187 INF Time: 10.46m FPS: 95.38 Heap: 2819.6MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 6 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6428.2MB
2022-05-03T16:27:15 643.754 INF Entity zombieSteve 615 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:27:30 659.562 INF Entity zombieJanitor 616 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:27:36 665.443 INF 655.6381 SleeperVolume -1317, 68, 368: Spawning -1316, 69, 370 (-83, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieSteve, count 1
2022-05-03T16:27:36 665.547 INF 655.7423 SleeperVolume -1317, 68, 368: Spawning -1304, 69, 372 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieTomClark, count 1
2022-05-03T16:27:40 669.200 INF Time: 10.96m FPS: 100.44 Heap: 2811.8MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6437.9MB
2022-05-03T16:27:50 679.079 INF Entity zombieTomClark 618 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:28:10 699.212 INF Time: 11.46m FPS: 96.85 Heap: 2790.7MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 6 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6420.1MB
2022-05-03T16:28:16 705.145 INF 695.3397 SleeperVolume -1307, 59, 365: Spawning -1306, 59, 369 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieDarlene, count 2
2022-05-03T16:28:16 705.155 INF 695.3397 SleeperVolume -1312, 59, 365: Spawning -1309, 59, 366 (-82, 22), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieMoe, count 2
2022-05-03T16:28:16 705.194 INF 695.3883 SleeperVolume -1312, 59, 369: Spawning -1310, 59, 371 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieBoe, count 2
2022-05-03T16:28:40 729.218 INF Time: 11.96m FPS: 98.98 Heap: 2772.2MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 5 Ent: 8 (20) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6432.1MB
2022-05-03T16:28:42 731.377 INF Entity zombieBoe 621 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:28:45 733.880 INF Entity zombieSteve 617 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.107 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.108 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.109 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.109 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.230 INF Time: 12.46m FPS: 108.38 Heap: 2760.1MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (20) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6444.9MB
2022-05-03T16:29:40 789.239 INF Time: 12.96m FPS: 96.58 Heap: 2929.6MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 6 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6479.1MB
2022-05-03T16:29:48 797.247 INF Notified SectionSelector that music stopped
2022-05-03T16:29:48 797.247 INF SectionType change from Suspense to None
2022-05-03T16:30:10 819.248 INF Time: 13.46m FPS: 100.04 Heap: 2784.6MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 6 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6472.7MB
2022-05-03T16:30:22 830.970 INF Entity zombieDarlene 619 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:30:40 849.255 INF Time: 13.96m FPS: 102.58 Heap: 2749.1MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 6 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6492.9MB
2022-05-03T16:30:44 853.125 INF Entity zombieMoe 620 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.115 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.115 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.116 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.116 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.265 INF Time: 14.46m FPS: 106.63 Heap: 2927.8MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 5 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6483.7MB
2022-05-03T16:31:40 909.271 INF Time: 14.96m FPS: 123.38 Heap: 2917.9MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6484.9MB

2022-05-03T16:32:10 939.277 INF Time: 15.46m FPS: 110.98 Heap: 2896.3MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6490.6MB
2022-05-03T16:32:40 969.284 INF Time: 15.96m FPS: 115.58 Heap: 2888.2MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6493.7MB

2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.128 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.128 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.130 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.130 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.289 INF Time: 16.46m FPS: 111.38 Heap: 2866.6MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6441.4MB
2022-05-03T16:33:40 1029.293 INF Time: 16.96m FPS: 114.02 Heap: 2859.9MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6445.2MB
2022-05-03T16:34:10 1059.300 INF Time: 17.46m FPS: 99.84 Heap: 2814.2MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6441.6MB
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.747 INF AIDirector: Spawning wandering horde
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.749 INF AIDirector: FindWanderingHordeTargets at player '[type=EntityPlayerLocal, name=BullDoGG01593, id=286]', dist 51.00982
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.750 INF Party of 2, game stage 5, enemy max 4, bonus every 12
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.750 INF Party members: 
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.750 INF Player id 286, gameStage 3
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.750 INF Player id 290, gameStage 4
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.807 INF AIDirector: Spawned wandering horde (group ZombieDogGroup, zombie [type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=622])
2022-05-03T16:34:31 1079.806 INF AIDirector: Spawned wandering horde (group ZombieDogGroup, zombie [type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=623])
2022-05-03T16:34:32 1080.806 INF AIDirector: Spawned wandering horde (group ZombieDogGroup, zombie [type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=624])
2022-05-03T16:34:33 1081.806 INF AIDirector: Spawned wandering horde (group ZombieDogGroup, zombie [type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=625])
2022-05-03T16:34:33 1081.846 INF AIDirectorGameStagePartySpawner: groups done (1)
2022-05-03T16:34:40 1089.310 INF Time: 17.96m FPS: 106.43 Heap: 2780.7MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 360 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 5 Ent: 7 (21) Items: 0 CO: 5 RSS: 6452.6MB
2022-05-03T16:34:44 1092.848 INF SectionType change from None to Suspense
2022-05-03T16:34:44 1092.848 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:34:48 1097.451 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=623]' removed from horde control. Was killed or investigating
2022-05-03T16:34:48 1097.451 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=623]' removed from control
2022-05-03T16:34:48 1097.497 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=624]' removed from horde control. Was killed or investigating
2022-05-03T16:34:48 1097.497 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=624]' removed from control
2022-05-03T16:34:51 1099.999 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=622]' removed from horde control. Was killed or investigating
2022-05-03T16:34:51 1099.999 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=622]' removed from control
2022-05-03T16:34:55 1103.848 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=625]' removed from horde control. Was killed or investigating
2022-05-03T16:34:55 1103.848 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=625]' removed from control
2022-05-03T16:34:55 1103.897 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde spawner finished
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1118.899 INF SectionType change from Suspense to Combat
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.145 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.145 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.146 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.146 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.323 INF Time: 18.46m FPS: 95.18 Heap: 2855.8MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 360 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 5 Ent: 7 (21) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6570.0MB
2022-05-03T16:35:12 1121.361 INF Entity animalZombieDog 623 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:35:19 1128.562 INF Entity animalZombieDog 624 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:35:29 1138.224 INF Entity animalZombieDog 625 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:35:33 1142.385 INF GMSG: Player 'BullDoGG01593' died
2022-05-03T16:35:33 1142.386 INF Entity BullDoGG01593 286 killed by animalZombieDog 622
2022-05-03T16:35:33 1142.406 INF SectionType change from Combat to None
2022-05-03T16:35:36 1144.890 INF Entity animalZombieDog 622 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:35:36 1145.445 INF Notified SectionSelector that music stopped
2022-05-03T16:35:40 1149.328 INF Time: 18.96m FPS: 137.57 Heap: 2956.7MB Max: 2956.7MB Chunks: 360 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (21) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6725.7MB

2022-05-03T16:35:46 1155.337 INF 1. Spawn pos: sleeping bag SpawnPoint (-1892.5, 78.0, 662.5)/0.0
2022-05-03T16:35:46 1155.337 INF OpenSpawnWindow
2022-05-03T16:35:48 1157.445 INF Respawn almost done
2022-05-03T16:35:48 1157.446 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: Died, position: -1892, 78, 662): localplayer
2022-05-03T16:35:48 1157.472 INF 118167+1 Origin Reposition (-1200.0, 48.0, 432.0) to (-1904.0, 64.0, 656.0)

2022-05-03T16:36:10 1179.341 INF Time: 19.46m FPS: 89.98 Heap: 2990.4MB Max: 2990.4MB Chunks: 565 CGO: 423 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6871.3MB
2022-05-03T16:36:40 1209.349 INF Time: 19.96m FPS: 89.18 Heap: 2939.1MB Max: 2990.4MB Chunks: 565 CGO: 423 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6877.1MB
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.157 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.157 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.158 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.158 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.354 INF Time: 20.46m FPS: 94.18 Heap: 3098.7MB Max: 3098.7MB Chunks: 565 CGO: 423 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6872.6MB
2022-05-03T16:37:21 1249.798 INF UnloadUnusedAssets after 20.19045 m, took 0 ms
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 11)

Unloading 7092 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 363628.
Total: 741.109200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 17.910100 ms CreateObjectMapping: 9.731700 ms MarkObjects: 700.490800 ms  DeleteObjects: 12.976100 ms)

2022-05-03T16:37:41 1269.781 INF Time: 20.96m FPS: 86.38 Heap: 3029.6MB Max: 3098.7MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 458 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6822.3MB
2022-05-03T16:38:04 1292.925 INF Entity animalRabbit 416 killed
2022-05-03T16:38:11 1299.793 INF Time: 21.46m FPS: 80.58 Heap: 2949.9MB Max: 3098.7MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 457 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 10 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6852.7MB
2022-05-03T16:38:30 1318.724 INF 132171+1 Origin Reposition (-1904.0, 64.0, 656.0) to (-1648.0, 48.0, 608.0)
2022-05-03T16:38:41 1329.807 INF Time: 21.96m FPS: 92.58 Heap: 3090.8MB Max: 3098.7MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 427 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 10 (24) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6922.4MB
2022-05-03T16:38:48 1337.453 INF SectionType change from None to Exploration
2022-05-03T16:38:48 1337.453 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:39:10 1359.596 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:39:10 1359.596 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:39:10 1359.597 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:39:10 1359.597 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:39:11 1359.813 INF Time: 22.46m FPS: 96.38 Heap: 3157.2MB Max: 3157.2MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 409 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 13 (29) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7109.3MB
2022-05-03T16:39:41 1389.818 INF Time: 22.96m FPS: 97.18 Heap: 3297.6MB Max: 3297.6MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 410 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 14 (31) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7160.3MB
2022-05-03T16:40:11 1419.828 INF Time: 23.46m FPS: 96.58 Heap: 3204.5MB Max: 3297.6MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 383 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 12 (32) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7172.9MB
2022-05-03T16:40:16 1425.221 INF Entity zombieMarlene 632 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:40:41 1449.835 INF Time: 23.96m FPS: 97.18 Heap: 3348.5MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 380 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (34) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7181.8MB
2022-05-03T16:41:10 1479.603 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:41:10 1479.603 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:41:10 1479.604 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:41:10 1479.604 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:41:11 1479.833 INF Time: 24.46m FPS: 95.78 Heap: 3237.3MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 390 Ply: 2 Zom: 5 Ent: 10 (37) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7185.9MB
2022-05-03T16:41:24 1493.362 INF Entity zombieSteveCrawler 634 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:41:33 1501.933 WRN No chunk for position -1280, 63, 833, can not add childs to pos -1281, 63, 833! Block cntMetalDesk02Closed
2022-05-03T16:41:34 1502.823 WRN No chunk for position -1280, 63, 833, can not add childs to pos -1281, 63, 833! Block cntMetalDesk02Closed
2022-05-03T16:41:36 1505.200 INF Notified SectionSelector that music stopped
2022-05-03T16:41:36 1505.201 INF SectionType change from Exploration to None
2022-05-03T16:41:41 1509.839 INF Time: 24.96m FPS: 94.58 Heap: 3204.6MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 386 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 10 (25) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7226.0MB
2022-05-03T16:41:42 1511.069 INF [DECO] written 77081, in 13ms
2022-05-03T16:41:42 1511.072 INF [DECO] write thread 2ms
2022-05-03T16:41:45 1513.785 INF Entity zombieSkateboarder 637 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:41:46 1514.880 INF 151432+1 Origin Reposition (-1648.0, 48.0, 608.0) to (-1424.0, 64.0, 720.0)
2022-05-03T16:42:11 1539.851 INF Time: 25.47m FPS: 98.78 Heap: 3154.6MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 415 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 9 (30) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7249.1MB
2022-05-03T16:42:41 1569.856 INF Time: 25.97m FPS: 96.58 Heap: 3137.1MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 347 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (34) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7254.1MB
2022-05-03T16:42:42 1571.106 INF [DECO] written 77082, in 12ms
2022-05-03T16:42:42 1571.108 INF [DECO] write thread 2ms
2022-05-03T16:43:10 1599.612 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:43:10 1599.612 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:43:10 1599.613 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:43:10 1599.613 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:43:11 1599.869 INF Time: 26.47m FPS: 110.63 Heap: 3139.2MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 308 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (38) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7249.3MB
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.343 INF Player MaPiFu disconnected after 24.9 minutes
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.345 INF DynamicMusic: 290 successfully removed from Bloodmoon state cache
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.345 WRN Client disconnected from dy mesh: Id: 290 Total: 1
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.345 WRN Client disconnect complete for 290 Total: 0
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.345 INF Player disconnected: EntityID=290, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.347 INF [EOS-Voice] Leaving lobby
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.349 INF GMSG: Player 'MaPiFu' left the game
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.351 INF Exited thread NCS_Reader_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_0
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.351 INF Exited thread NCS_Writer_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_0
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.351 INF Exited thread NCS_Writer_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_1
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.351 INF Exited thread NCS_Reader_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_1
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.545 INF [EOS-P2PS] Dropping client: 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.551 INF [EOS-P2PS] Connection closed by 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264: ClosedByLocalUser
2022-05-03T16:43:41 1629.874 INF Time: 26.97m FPS: 138.97 Heap: 3318.8MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 234 Ply: 1 Zom: 2 Ent: 5 (38) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 7248.2MB
2022-05-03T16:43:57 1645.765 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSP2P - Warning] Reached maximum send attempts for signal message, will not try further. LocalUserId=[000...d52] RemoteUserId=[000...264] MessageId=[5] Type=[com.epicgames.p2p.leave_connection] SentTimes=[8/8]
2022-05-03T16:43:57 1646.171 INF Saving 71 of chunks took 61ms
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.238 INF Disconnect
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.243 INF [NET] ServerShutdown
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.243 INF NET: Stopping server protocols
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.505 INF NET: LiteNetLib server stopped
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.506 INF [EOS-P2PS] Server stopped
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.508 INF Exited thread SteamNetworkingServer
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.508 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server stopped
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.509 INF SaveAndCleanupWorld
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.557 INF Saving 35 of chunks took 40ms
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.559 INF [Steamworks.NET] Stopping server
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.657 INF [EOS] Unregistering server
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.806 WRN No culture info found for given name: cultureInfoName
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.809 INF AstarManager Cleanup
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.871 INF Clearing queues.
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.871 INF Cleared queues.
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.817 INF Clearing queues.
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.817 INF Cleared queues.
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.818 INF Clear LOD Disabled Prefabs
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.822 INF World.Unload
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.827 INF Exited thread GenerateChunks
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.850 INF Exited thread SaveChunks C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game\Region
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.891 INF World.Cleanup
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.893 INF Exited thread ChunkRegeneration
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.899 INF Exited thread ChunkCalc
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.899 INF Exited thread ChunkMeshBake
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.903 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.904 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.904 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.905 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.940 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.940 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1649.078 INF [XBL] Activity cleared
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1649.579 INF [EOS] Server unregistered
2022-05-03T16:44:01 1650.176 INF Preparing quit
2022-05-03T16:44:01 1650.184 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
2022-05-03T16:44:01 1650.184 INF Cleanup
2022-05-03T16:44:02 1650.905 INF Terminating threads
2022-05-03T16:44:02 1650.905 INF OnApplicationQuit
2022-05-03T16:44:02 1650.907 INF Terminating threads
2022-05-03T16:44:02 1650.907 INF OnApplicationQuit
Setting up 8 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 733c -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 721c -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 6a98 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 2644 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 25a8 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 3d48 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 7aa4 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 7a7c -> priority: 1 

1 hour ago, bulldogg0 said:

Same exact problem, game pass versions, tryed everything, my log's look identical, I don't play on dedicate server, I play in co-op with my wife, and we have the CTD almost simultaneusly.

LOG:

Reveal hidden contents

Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2020.3.14f1 (d0d1bb862f9d)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/UnitySubsystems
Forcing GfxDevice: Direct3D 11
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER (ID=0x1e81)
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     8010 MB
    Driver:   30.0.14.9613
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  0.113 seconds
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initializing input.
<RI> Input initialized.
<RI> Initialized touch support.
UnloadTime: 0.506100 ms
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.011 INF Version: Alpha 20.4 (b42) Compatibility Version: Alpha 20.4, Build: WindowsPlayer 64 Bit
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.012 INF System information:
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.012 INF    OS: Windows 10  (10.0.19044) 64bit
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.012 INF    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz (cores: 16)
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.013 INF    RAM: 32699 MB
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.013 INF    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER (8010 MB)
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.015 INF    Graphics API: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] (shader level 5,0)
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.034 INF Last played version: Alpha 20.4
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.034 INF Local UTC offset: 2 hours
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.049 INF Command line arguments: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt\7DaysToDie.exe -force-d3d11 -nogs -noeac -logfile C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\logs\output_log_client__2022-05-03__16-16-30.txt
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.057 INF [Platform] Init
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.089 INF [Platform] Using native platform: XBL
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.091 INF [Platform] Using cross platform: EOS
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.091 INF [Platform] Using server platform: Steam
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.091 INF [Platform] Using server platform: XBL
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.093 INF Starting PlayerInputManager...
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32.dll
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.225 INF InControl (version 1.8.2 build 9357, native module = False, XInput = True)
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.235 INF [Platform] Initializing XBL
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.340 INF [XBL] API loaded
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.340 INF [Platform] Initializing EOS
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.358 INF [EOS] Initialize: Success
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.369 INF [EOS-ACC] Not started with EAC, anticheat disabled
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.371 INF [Platform] Initializing Steam
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.498 INF Localization language from platform: spanish
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.499 INF Texture quality is set to 0
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.508 INF Precaching...
2022-05-03T16:16:31 0.509 INF Precaching file: 7DaysToDie_Data/resources.assets
2022-05-03T16:16:32 0.743 INF Precaching file: 7DaysToDie_Data/sharedassets1.assets
2022-05-03T16:16:32 0.765 INF Precaching file: Data/Bundles/blocktextureatlases
2022-05-03T16:16:32 0.936 INF Precaching file: Data/Bundles/terraintextures
2022-05-03T16:16:32 1.138 INF Precaching done
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.406 INF Loading main scene
Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 0.598200 ms
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.446 INF [GSM] Disabled...
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.453 INF Awake IsFocused: True
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.453 INF Awake
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.483 INF Occlusion: Awake
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.487 INF ApplyAllOptions streaming budget 7209 MB
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.488 INF ApplyAllOptions current screen 2560 x 1440, 144hz, window 2560 x 1440, mode FullScreenWindow
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.488 INF Texture quality is set to 0
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.489 INF ApplyTextureFilter 3, AF Enable
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.489 INF ApplyTerrainOptions 4
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.579 INF [MODS] No mods folder found
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.586 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/serveradmin.xml'
2022-05-03T16:16:33 2.615 INF Loading permissions file done.
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.664 INF GameSense server not found (no props file), disabling
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.664 INF Awake done in 211 ms
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files/WindowsApps/TheFunPimps.7DaystoDiePC_0.2004.42.0_x64__yapmrbwff4apt/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/libc.dll

Unloading 28 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 5860.
Total: 8.090100 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.161600 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.150100 ms MarkObjects: 7.745700 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.032600 ms)

2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.717 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.721 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 4 ms
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.765 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchrnously
2022-05-03T16:16:34 2.778 WRN No culture info found for given name: cultureInfoName
2022-05-03T16:16:34 3.197 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 402 ms total.
2022-05-03T16:16:34 3.335 INF Reloading serveradmin.xml
2022-05-03T16:16:34 3.335 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/serveradmin.xml'
2022-05-03T16:16:34 3.336 INF Loading permissions file done.
2022-05-03T16:16:35 3.660 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSAnalytics - Warning] EOS SDK Analytics disabled for route [1].
2022-05-03T16:16:35 4.071 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 506 ms total.
2022-05-03T16:16:35 4.325 INF LoadTextureArraysForQuality quality -1 to 0, reload False
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.037 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.087 INF Loaded (local): archetypes
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.113 INF Loaded (local): color_mappings
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.140 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.148 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 1.000s
2022-05-03T16:16:36 5.154 INF [XBL] Login
2022-05-03T16:16:37 5.913 INF [XBL] Signed in, id: 2533274807683249 gamertag: BullDoGG01593
2022-05-03T16:16:37 5.915 INF [EOS] Login
2022-05-03T16:16:37 6.510 INF [XBL] XSTS token retrieved
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.627 INF [XBL] Social relationships received: 7
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 0: 2535455799773xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 1: 2533274900723xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=False
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 2: 2535466239052xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=False
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 3: 2535414999095xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 4: 2533274799946xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 5: 2533274815506xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.628 INF [XBL] Social relationship 6: 2533274806232xxx, fav=False, isBiDi=True
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.983 INF [EOS] Login succeeded, PUID: 000260f4e1d84396ab99549748753d52
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.984 INF [EOS] Getting native user for 000260f4e1d84396ab99549748753d52
2022-05-03T16:16:38 6.985 INF [EOS] CopyIdToken result: Success
2022-05-03T16:16:38 7.512 INF [XBL] MP privilege: allowed=True, denyReason=None
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.537 INF NET: Starting server protocols
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.556 INF NET: LiteNetLib server started
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.556 INF [EOS-P2PS] Server started
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.556 INF Started thread SteamNetworkingServer
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.556 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server started
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.557 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.557 INF StartGame
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.558 INF NetPackageManager Init
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.594 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.601 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 7 ms
2022-05-03T16:16:40 9.614 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
GamePref.AdminFileName = serveradmin.xml
GamePref.AirDropFrequency = 24
GamePref.AirDropMarker = False
GamePref.AutopilotMode = 0
GamePref.BedrollDeadZoneSize = 15
GamePref.BedrollExpiryTime = 45
GamePref.BlockDamageAI = 100
GamePref.BlockDamageAIBM = 100
GamePref.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GamePref.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 8
GamePref.BloodMoonFrequency = 7
GamePref.BloodMoonRange = 0
GamePref.BloodMoonWarning = 8
GamePref.BuildCreate = False
GamePref.ConnectToServerIP = 127.0.0.1
GamePref.ConnectToServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ControlPanelEnabled = False
GamePref.ControlPanelPort = 8080
GamePref.CraftTimer = 
GamePref.CreateLevelDim = 8
GamePref.CreateLevelName = My Level
GamePref.CreativeMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DayCount = 3
GamePref.DayLightLength = 18
GamePref.DayNightLength = 60
GamePref.DebugMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DebugMenuShowTasks = False
GamePref.DebugStopEnemiesMoving = False
GamePref.DropOnDeath = 0
GamePref.DropOnQuit = 0
GamePref.DynamicMeshDistance = 1000
GamePref.DynamicMeshEnabled = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimBuffer = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimOnly = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxItemCache = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxRegionCache = 1
GamePref.DynamicMeshUseImposters = False
GamePref.DynamicSpawner = 
GamePref.EACEnabled = False
GamePref.EnemyDifficulty = 0
GamePref.EnemySpawnMode = True
GamePref.FavoriteServersList = 
GamePref.FragLimit = 20
GamePref.GameDifficulty = 1
GamePref.GameGuidClient = 
GamePref.GameMode = GameModeSurvival
GamePref.GameName = My Game
GamePref.GameNameClient = My Game
GamePref.GameVersion = Alpha 20.4
GamePref.GameWorld = Navezgane
GamePref.HideCommandExecutionLog = 0
GamePref.JoiningOptions = True
GamePref.LandClaimCount = 1
GamePref.LandClaimDeadZone = 30
GamePref.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GamePref.LandClaimExpiryTime = 7
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 4
GamePref.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 4
GamePref.LandClaimSize = 41
GamePref.Language = 
GamePref.LanguageBrowser = 
GamePref.LastGameResetRevision = 13
GamePref.LastLoadedPrefab = 
GamePref.LastLoadingTipRead = 15
GamePref.LootAbundance = 200
GamePref.LootRespawnDays = 5
GamePref.LootTimer = 
GamePref.MatchLength = 10
GamePref.MaxSpawnedAnimals = 50
GamePref.MaxSpawnedZombies = 64
GamePref.MaxUncoveredMapChunksPerPlayer = 524288
GamePref.NoGraphicsMode = False
GamePref.OptionsAllowController = True
GamePref.OptionsAmbientVolumeLevel = 1
GamePref.OptionsAudioOcclusion = False
GamePref.OptionsBackgroundGlobalOpacity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsControllerVibration = True
GamePref.OptionsControlsResetRevision = 6
GamePref.OptionsDisableChunkLODs = False
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicDailyTime = 0.45
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsForegroundGlobalOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxAA = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxAASharpness = 0.1
GamePref.OptionsGfxBloom = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxBrightness = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxDOF = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMinFPS = 30
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMode = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicScale = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxFOV = 65
GamePref.OptionsGfxGrassDistance = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxLODDistance = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxMotionBlur = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxObjQuality = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxOcclusion = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxQualityPreset = 5
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectQuality = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectShadows = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxResetRevision = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxResolution = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxShadowDistance = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSAO = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSReflections = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxStreamMipmaps = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSunShafts = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxTerrainQuality = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexFilter = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexQuality = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxTreeDistance = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxUMATexQuality = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxViewDistance = 7
GamePref.OptionsGfxVsync = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterPtlLimiter = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudSize = 1
GamePref.OptionsInterfaceSensitivity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsInvertMouse = False
GamePref.OptionsJournalPopup = True
GamePref.OptionsMenuMusicVolumeLevel = 0.7
GamePref.OptionsMicVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsMusicVolumeLevel = 0.6
GamePref.OptionsOverallAudioVolumeLevel = 1
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceFrequency = 3
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceProbability = 0.983
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModel = playerMale
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModelTexture = Player/Male/Player_male
GamePref.OptionsPOICulling = 1
GamePref.OptionsScreenBoundsValue = 1
GamePref.OptionsSelectionBoxAlphaMultiplier = 0.4
GamePref.OptionsShowCompass = True
GamePref.OptionsShowCrosshair = True
GamePref.OptionsStabSpawnBlocksOnGround = True
GamePref.OptionsTempCelsius = True
GamePref.OptionsUiFpsScaling = 1
GamePref.OptionsVehicleMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsVoiceChatEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsVoiceInputDevice = 
GamePref.OptionsVoiceOutputDevice = 
GamePref.OptionsVoiceVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsWeaponAiming = False
GamePref.OptionsZoomMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.PartySharedKillRange = 100
GamePref.PersistentPlayerProfiles = True
GamePref.PlayerAutologin = False
GamePref.PlayerKillingMode = 0
GamePref.PlayerName = BullDoGG01593
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneHours = 7
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneLevel = 5
GamePref.PlayerToken = 
GamePref.PlaytestBiome = 3
GamePref.RebuildMap = False
GamePref.Region = Europe
GamePref.SaveGameFolder = C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves
GamePref.SelectionContextMode = 0
GamePref.SelectionOperationMode = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlotsPermission = 0
GamePref.ServerDescription = 
GamePref.ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols = 
GamePref.ServerHistoryCache = 
GamePref.ServerIP = 
GamePref.ServerIsPublic = True
GamePref.ServerLoginConfirmationText = 
GamePref.ServerMaxAllowedViewDistance = 12
GamePref.ServerMaxPlayerCount = 2
GamePref.ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs = 512
GamePref.ServerName = Default Server
GamePref.ServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ServerReservedSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerReservedSlotsPermission = 100
GamePref.ServerVisibility = 2
GamePref.ServerWebsiteURL = 
GamePref.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GamePref.TelnetEnabled = False
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginLimit = 10
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginsBlocktime = 10
GamePref.TelnetPort = 25003
GamePref.TerminalWindowEnabled = True
GamePref.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GamePref.TwitchServerPermission = 90
GamePref.UNUSED_LastLoadedPrefabSize = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsBloom = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsDOF = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsFieldOfViewNew = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsGamma = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsMotionBlur = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsObjectBlur = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionBounces = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionCullList = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionFarClip = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionRefreshMode = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionShadowDistance = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionTimeSlicingMode = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSSAO = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsStreamingMipmapsBudget = 
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSunShafts = 
GamePref.UNUSED_PlayerId = 
GamePref.UserDataFolder = C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie
GamePref.WorldGenSeed = 
GamePref.WorldGenSize = 8192
GamePref.XPMultiplier = 100
GamePref.ZombieBMMove = 3
GamePref.ZombieFeralMove = 3
GamePref.ZombieFeralSense = 0
GamePref.ZombieMove = 0
GamePref.ZombieMoveNight = 3
GamePref.ZombiePlayers = True
GameStat.AirDropFrequency = 0
GameStat.AirDropMarker = False
GameStat.AllowedViewDistance = 12
GameStat.AnimalCount = 0
GameStat.AutoParty = False
GameStat.BedrollExpiryTime = 45
GameStat.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GameStat.BloodMoonDay = 0
GameStat.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 8
GameStat.BloodMoonWarning = 8
GameStat.ChunkStabilityEnabled = True
GameStat.CraftTimer = 
GameStat.CurrentRoundIx = 0
GameStat.DayLightLength = 18
GameStat.DayLimitActive = False
GameStat.DayLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.DropOnDeath = 1
GameStat.DropOnQuit = 0
GameStat.EnemyCount = 0
GameStat.EnemyDifficulty = Normal
GameStat.EnemySpawnMode = True
GameStat.FragLimitActive = False
GameStat.FragLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.GameDifficulty = 2
GameStat.GameDifficultyBonus = 1
GameStat.GameModeId = 0
GameStat.GameState = 0
GameStat.GlobalMessageToShow = 
GameStat.IsCreativeMenuEnabled = False
GameStat.IsFlyingEnabled = False
GameStat.IsPlayerCollisionEnabled = True
GameStat.IsPlayerDamageEnabled = True
GameStat.IsResetMapOnRestart = False
GameStat.IsSaveSupplyCrates = True
GameStat.IsSpawnEnemies = True
GameStat.IsSpawnNearOtherPlayer = False
GameStat.IsTeleportEnabled = False
GameStat.IsVersionCheckDone = False
GameStat.LandClaimCount = 1
GameStat.LandClaimDeadZone = 30
GameStat.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GameStat.LandClaimExpiryTime = 3
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 32
GameStat.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 32
GameStat.LandClaimSize = 41
GameStat.LoadScene = 
GameStat.LootTimer = 
GameStat.OptionsPOICulling = 0
GameStat.PartySharedKillRange = 100
GameStat.PlayerKillingMode = KillStrangersOnly
GameStat.ScoreDiedMultiplier = -5
GameStat.ScorePlayerKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ScoreZombieKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ShowAllPlayersOnMap = False
GameStat.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GameStat.ShowSpawnWindow = False
GameStat.ShowWindow = 
GameStat.TimeLimitActive = False
GameStat.TimeLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.TimeOfDayIncPerSec = 20
GameStat.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GameStat.UNUSED_ShowZombieCounter = 
GameStat.XPMultiplier = 100
GameStat.ZombieHordeMeter = False
2022-05-03T16:16:41 9.629 INF StartAsServer
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.098 INF Set Microsplat diffuse: MicroSplatConfig_diff_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.098 INF Set Microsplat normals: MicroSplatConfig_normal_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.098 INF Set Microsplat smooth:  MicroSplatConfig_smoothAO_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.128 INF Loaded (local): materials
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.200 INF Loaded (local): physicsbodies
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.266 INF Loaded (local): painting
2022-05-03T16:16:41 10.405 INF Loaded (local): shapes
2022-05-03T16:16:51 19.697 INF Block IDs with mapping
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 9)
2022-05-03T16:16:51 19.702 INF Block IDs total 13640, terr 44, last 13848
2022-05-03T16:16:51 19.710 INF Loaded (local): blocks

Unloading 54216 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 94905.
Total: 329.807800 ms (FindLiveObjects: 5.367000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 9.098600 ms MarkObjects: 295.293300 ms  DeleteObjects: 20.048100 ms)

2022-05-03T16:16:51 20.182 INF Loaded (local): progression
2022-05-03T16:16:51 20.358 INF Loaded (local): buffs
2022-05-03T16:16:51 20.421 INF Loaded (local): misc
2022-05-03T16:16:52 20.981 INF Loaded (local): items
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.074 INF Item IDs with mapping
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.074 INF ItemIDs from Mapping
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.107 INF Loaded (local): item_modifiers
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.207 INF Loaded (local): entityclasses
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.275 INF Loaded (local): qualityinfo
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.381 INF Loaded (local): sounds
2022-05-03T16:16:52 21.597 INF Loaded (local): recipes
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.657 INF Loaded (local): blockplaceholders
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.747 INF Loaded (local): loot
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.854 INF Loaded (local): entitygroups
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.921 INF Loaded (local): utilityai
2022-05-03T16:16:53 21.991 INF Loaded (local): vehicles
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.060 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.130 INF Loaded (local): weathersurvival
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.208 INF Loaded (local): archetypes
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.298 INF Loaded (local): quests
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.366 INF Loaded (local): traders
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.435 INF Loaded (local): npc
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.505 INF Loaded (local): dialogs
2022-05-03T16:16:53 22.582 INF Loaded (local): ui_display
2022-05-03T16:16:54 22.653 INF Loaded (local): nav_objects
2022-05-03T16:16:54 22.728 INF Loaded (local): gamestages
2022-05-03T16:16:54 22.860 INF Loaded (local): gameevents
2022-05-03T16:16:54 22.941 INF Loaded (local): twitch
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.012 INF Loaded (local): twitch_events
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.094 INF Loaded (local): dmscontent
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.165 INF Loaded (local): color_mappings
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.234 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/styles
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.303 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/controls
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.373 INF Loaded (local): XUi/styles
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.442 INF Loaded (local): XUi/controls
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.519 INF Loaded (local): XUi/windows
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.588 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchrnously
2022-05-03T16:16:54 23.614 INF Loaded (local): XUi/xui
2022-05-03T16:16:55 24.014 INF Loaded (local): biomes
2022-05-03T16:16:55 24.291 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 595 ms total.
2022-05-03T16:16:55 24.314 INF Loaded (local): worldglobal
2022-05-03T16:16:56 24.705 INF Loaded (local): spawning
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.002 INF ShapeControllers: 96
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.050 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.146 INF createWorld: Navezgane, My Game, GameModeSurvival
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.146 INF Occlusion: Enabled
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.179 INF Started thread ChunkRegeneration
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.179 INF Started thread ChunkCalc
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.179 INF Started thread ChunkMeshBake
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.260 INF World.Load: Navezgane
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.267 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 7, last day 0, freq 7, range 0
2022-05-03T16:16:56 25.293 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 861 ms total.
2022-05-03T16:17:00 29.233 INF Started thread GenerateChunks
2022-05-03T16:17:00 29.506 INF Calculating world hashes took 256 ms (world size 186 MiB)
2022-05-03T16:17:01 29.659 INF Loading dtm raw file took 410ms
2022-05-03T16:17:01 29.730 INF Biomes image size w= 3072, h = 3072
2022-05-03T16:17:01 29.827 INF Loading and creating biomes took 168ms
2022-05-03T16:17:02 30.838 INF Loading and creating shader control textures took 1010ms
2022-05-03T16:17:02 31.197 INF Loading and parsing of generator took 358ms
2022-05-03T16:17:02 31.213 INF Started thread SaveChunks C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game\Region
2022-05-03T16:17:03 32.552 INF [DECO] read 77079/
2022-05-03T16:17:03 32.584 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Server
2022-05-03T16:17:07 35.635 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Client
2022-05-03T16:17:07 35.905 INF AstarManager Init
2022-05-03T16:17:07 36.029 INF WeatherManager: Init 8 weather packages
2022-05-03T16:17:09 37.980 INF WeatherManager: ApplySavedPackages
2022-05-03T16:17:09 37.983 INF createWorld() done
2022-05-03T16:17:09 37.984 INF Loading players.xml
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.223 INF Created player with id=286
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.274 INF Loaded player
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.449 INF VehicleManager C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/vehicles.dat, loaded 0
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.449 INF DroneManager C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/drones.dat, loaded 0
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.503 INF Setting for 'DropOnDeath' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 0, default = 1
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.503 INF Setting for 'LootRespawnDays' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 5, default = 7
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.503 INF Setting for 'LootAbundance' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 200, default = 100
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.503 INF Setting for 'AirDropFrequency' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 24, default = 72
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.600 INF [EOS] Registering server
2022-05-03T16:17:09 38.601 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSSessions - Warning] Session will be created, but user lacks permission to advertise presence.
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.767 INF OpenSpawnWindow
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Loading dymesh settings
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Dynamic Mesh Settings
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Use Imposter Values: False
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Only Player Areas: True
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Player Area Buffer: 3
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Max View Distance: 1000
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.838 INF Regen all on new world: False
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: Enabled True
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: Distance 1000
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: LCB Only True
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: LCB Buff 3
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: Imposters False
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: MaxRegion 1
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.839 INF Dymesh: MaxItem 3
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.840 INF Dymesh: Prepping dynamic mesh. Resend Default: True
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.840 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/DynamicMeshes/
2022-05-03T16:17:10 38.840 INF StartGame done
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.017 INF SectionType change from None to TraderJoel
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.019 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.045 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.Init successful
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.048 INF [Steamworks.NET] Making server public

2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.218 INF [EOS] Server registered, session: 007303729639466fa5b41d34cf9b4962
2022-05-03T16:17:10 39.222 INF [EOS] Session address: 212.225.188.200
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.645 INF Dymesh: Warming dynamic mesh
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.645 INF Dymesh: Creating dynamic mesh manager
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.648 INF Dymesh: Awake
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.648 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/DynamicMeshes/
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.649 INF Dymesh: Loading Items: C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game/DynamicMeshes/
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.660 INF Dymesh: Loaded Items: 9
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.661 INF Dymesh: Loading all items took: 0.0119718 seconds.
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.696 INF Meshlist count is now 1
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.696 INF Meshlist count is now 2
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.696 INF Force load took 0 seconds
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.698 INF Clearing queues.
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.698 INF Cleared queues.
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.699 INF Dynamic thread starting
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.724 INF Dymesh door replacement: imposterBlock
2022-05-03T16:17:11 39.862 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.LogOn successful, SteamID=90158738910350342, public IP=21*.22*.18*.20*
2022-05-03T16:17:12 40.666 INF Respawn almost done
2022-05-03T16:17:12 40.671 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: LoadedGame, position: -1187, 63, 437): localplayer
2022-05-03T16:17:12 40.714 INF 5373+1 Origin Reposition (0.0, 0.0, 0.0) to (-1200.0, 48.0, 432.0)
2022-05-03T16:17:39 68.560 INF Time: 0.96m FPS: 104.24 Heap: 2571.4MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 1 Zom: 4 Ent: 8 (8) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5675.6MB
2022-05-03T16:17:40 69.357 INF [DECO] written 77079, in 13ms
2022-05-03T16:17:40 69.359 INF [DECO] write thread 2ms
2022-05-03T16:17:55 84.013 INF [EOS-P2PS] P2PSessionRequest from: 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 84.957 INF [EOS-P2PS] Connection established: 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 84.957 INF [EOS-P2PC] Connection established: 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.170 INF [EOS-P2PS] Received authentication package from 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264: valid password
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.172 INF Started thread NCS_Reader_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_0
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.173 INF Started thread NCS_Writer_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_0
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.173 INF Started thread NCS_Reader_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_1
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.173 INF Started thread NCS_Writer_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_1
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.174 INF [NET] PlayerConnected EntityID=-1, PltfmId='Local_<none>', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName=''
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.275 INF NPPL.Read
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.283 INF PlayerLogin: MaPiFu/Alpha 20.4
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.283 INF Client IP: 0.0.0.0
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.284 INF [Auth] PlayerName authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.285 INF [Auth] ServerState authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.285 INF [Auth] MpAllowed authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.285 INF [Auth] PlayerId authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.285 INF [Auth] DuplicateUserId authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.286 INF [Auth] VersionCheck authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.286 INF [Auth] PlayerSlots authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.287 INF [Auth] LegacyModAuthorizations authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.287 INF [Auth] PlatformAuth authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.288 INF [EOS] Verifying token for 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.386 INF [EOS] Device=WindowsOneCore, Platform=other, AccType=Xbl, AccId=D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255, PUID=0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.386 INF [Auth] CrossplatformAuth authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.386 INF [Auth] BansAndWhitelist authorization successful: EntityID=-1, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.389 INF Allowing player with id EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:17:56 85.614 INF RequestToEnterGame: EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264/MaPiFu
2022-05-03T16:18:10 99.062 INF Time: 1.46m FPS: 102.78 Heap: 2522.9MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 1 Zom: 4 Ent: 8 (8) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5732.2MB
2022-05-03T16:18:20 109.466 INF RequestToSpawnPlayer: 290, MaPiFu, 6
2022-05-03T16:18:20 109.471 INF Created player with id=290
2022-05-03T16:18:22 110.874 INF Dymesh: Update items to send for MaPiFu id: 290  recieved: 10
2022-05-03T16:18:22 110.877 INF Dymesh: Items to send: 0   Added: 0   chunks: 9

2022-05-03T16:18:23 112.580 INF GMSG: Player 'MaPiFu' joined the game
2022-05-03T16:18:23 112.581 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: JoinMultiplayer, position: -1196, 61, 437): EntityID=290, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:18:40 129.067 INF Time: 1.96m FPS: 96.98 Heap: 2561.4MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (9) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5748.4MB
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.066 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.066 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.067 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.068 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:19:10 159.076 INF Time: 2.46m FPS: 97.98 Heap: 2526.1MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5818.7MB
2022-05-03T16:19:40 189.079 INF Time: 2.96m FPS: 95.98 Heap: 2489.7MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5816.1MB
2022-05-03T16:20:10 219.090 INF Time: 3.46m FPS: 94.38 Heap: 2450.2MB Max: 2571.4MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5824.8MB
2022-05-03T16:20:40 249.096 INF Time: 3.96m FPS: 98.78 Heap: 2625.8MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5830.6MB
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.074 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.074 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.076 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.076 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:21:10 279.104 INF Time: 4.46m FPS: 101.78 Heap: 2585.4MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (11) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5798.9MB
2022-05-03T16:21:40 309.108 INF Time: 4.96m FPS: 103.78 Heap: 2539.7MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (12) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5803.0MB
2022-05-03T16:22:00 329.353 INF Notified SectionSelector that music stopped
2022-05-03T16:22:10 339.118 INF Time: 5.46m FPS: 100.24 Heap: 2505.1MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 298 CGO: 222 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (12) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5832.9MB
2022-05-03T16:22:40 369.127 INF Time: 5.96m FPS: 93.58 Heap: 2476.9MB Max: 2625.8MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (12) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5830.9MB
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.081 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.081 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.082 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.083 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:23:10 399.135 INF Time: 6.46m FPS: 94.98 Heap: 2644.7MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (14) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5835.8MB
2022-05-03T16:23:40 429.138 INF Time: 6.96m FPS: 95.98 Heap: 2628.7MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 248 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 9 (14) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5859.8MB
2022-05-03T16:23:46 434.798 INF Entity zombieArlene 607 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:23:54 442.626 INF Entity zombieMarlene 599 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:24:10 458.752 INF SectionType change from TraderJoel to None
2022-05-03T16:24:10 459.143 INF Time: 7.46m FPS: 95.98 Heap: 2613.2MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 236 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 9 (14) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5874.6MB
2022-05-03T16:24:10 459.400 INF SectionType change from None to TraderJoel
2022-05-03T16:24:10 459.400 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:24:14 463.590 INF [EOS-Voice] Creating lobby
2022-05-03T16:24:15 464.615 INF [XBL] Communication privilege: allowed=True, denyReason=None
2022-05-03T16:24:17 465.892 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSRTC - Warning] LibRTCCore: LibRtc::FStatisticsService::GetConferenceStats. Collecting statistics is already in progress
2022-05-03T16:24:18 467.366 INF [EOS-Voice] Blocking user: EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264 = False
2022-05-03T16:24:40 489.153 INF Time: 7.96m FPS: 95.98 Heap: 2573.9MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 236 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 7 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5875.3MB
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.091 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.091 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.092 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.092 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:25:10 519.158 INF Time: 8.46m FPS: 95.05 Heap: 2546.6MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 236 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 7 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5880.2MB
2022-05-03T16:25:40 549.167 INF Time: 8.96m FPS: 96.05 Heap: 2506.7MB Max: 2644.7MB Chunks: 330 CGO: 236 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 7 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 5884.3MB
2022-05-03T16:25:42 551.399 INF SectionType change from TraderJoel to Exploration
2022-05-03T16:26:10 579.176 INF Time: 9.46m FPS: 86.06 Heap: 2719.6MB Max: 2719.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 237 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 7 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6220.8MB
2022-05-03T16:26:22 590.665 INF Entity animalRabbit 611 killed
2022-05-03T16:26:28 597.047 INF SectionType change from Exploration to None
2022-05-03T16:26:28 597.543 INF SectionType change from None to Exploration
2022-05-03T16:26:28 597.543 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:26:29 598.550 INF SectionType change from Exploration to None
2022-05-03T16:26:30 599.044 INF SectionType change from None to Exploration
2022-05-03T16:26:30 599.044 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:26:40 609.184 INF Time: 9.96m FPS: 93.85 Heap: 2836.8MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 239 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 4 (13) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6321.4MB
2022-05-03T16:26:48 616.797 INF 606.9903 SleeperVolume -1317, 64, 366: Spawning -1304, 64, 372 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieSteve, count 1
2022-05-03T16:27:00 629.548 INF SectionType change from Exploration to Suspense
2022-05-03T16:27:01 629.646 INF 619.8398 SleeperVolume -1305, 64, 373: Spawning -1304, 64, 374 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieJanitor, count 2
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.097 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.097 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.098 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.098 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:27:10 639.187 INF Time: 10.46m FPS: 95.38 Heap: 2819.6MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 6 (15) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6428.2MB
2022-05-03T16:27:15 643.754 INF Entity zombieSteve 615 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:27:30 659.562 INF Entity zombieJanitor 616 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:27:36 665.443 INF 655.6381 SleeperVolume -1317, 68, 368: Spawning -1316, 69, 370 (-83, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieSteve, count 1
2022-05-03T16:27:36 665.547 INF 655.7423 SleeperVolume -1317, 68, 368: Spawning -1304, 69, 372 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieTomClark, count 1
2022-05-03T16:27:40 669.200 INF Time: 10.96m FPS: 100.44 Heap: 2811.8MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6437.9MB
2022-05-03T16:27:50 679.079 INF Entity zombieTomClark 618 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:28:10 699.212 INF Time: 11.46m FPS: 96.85 Heap: 2790.7MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 6 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6420.1MB
2022-05-03T16:28:16 705.145 INF 695.3397 SleeperVolume -1307, 59, 365: Spawning -1306, 59, 369 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieDarlene, count 2
2022-05-03T16:28:16 705.155 INF 695.3397 SleeperVolume -1312, 59, 365: Spawning -1309, 59, 366 (-82, 22), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieMoe, count 2
2022-05-03T16:28:16 705.194 INF 695.3883 SleeperVolume -1312, 59, 369: Spawning -1310, 59, 371 (-82, 23), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS2', class zombieBoe, count 2
2022-05-03T16:28:40 729.218 INF Time: 11.96m FPS: 98.98 Heap: 2772.2MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 5 Ent: 8 (20) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6432.1MB
2022-05-03T16:28:42 731.377 INF Entity zombieBoe 621 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:28:45 733.880 INF Entity zombieSteve 617 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.107 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.108 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.109 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.109 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:29:10 759.230 INF Time: 12.46m FPS: 108.38 Heap: 2760.1MB Max: 2836.8MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (20) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6444.9MB
2022-05-03T16:29:40 789.239 INF Time: 12.96m FPS: 96.58 Heap: 2929.6MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 6 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6479.1MB
2022-05-03T16:29:48 797.247 INF Notified SectionSelector that music stopped
2022-05-03T16:29:48 797.247 INF SectionType change from Suspense to None
2022-05-03T16:30:10 819.248 INF Time: 13.46m FPS: 100.04 Heap: 2784.6MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 6 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6472.7MB
2022-05-03T16:30:22 830.970 INF Entity zombieDarlene 619 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:30:40 849.255 INF Time: 13.96m FPS: 102.58 Heap: 2749.1MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 6 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6492.9MB
2022-05-03T16:30:44 853.125 INF Entity zombieMoe 620 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.115 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.115 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.116 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.116 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:31:10 879.265 INF Time: 14.46m FPS: 106.63 Heap: 2927.8MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 5 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6483.7MB
2022-05-03T16:31:40 909.271 INF Time: 14.96m FPS: 123.38 Heap: 2917.9MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6484.9MB

2022-05-03T16:32:10 939.277 INF Time: 15.46m FPS: 110.98 Heap: 2896.3MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6490.6MB
2022-05-03T16:32:40 969.284 INF Time: 15.96m FPS: 115.58 Heap: 2888.2MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6493.7MB

2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.128 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.128 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.130 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.130 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:33:10 999.289 INF Time: 16.46m FPS: 111.38 Heap: 2866.6MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6441.4MB
2022-05-03T16:33:40 1029.293 INF Time: 16.96m FPS: 114.02 Heap: 2859.9MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6445.2MB
2022-05-03T16:34:10 1059.300 INF Time: 17.46m FPS: 99.84 Heap: 2814.2MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 357 CGO: 241 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 3 (17) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6441.6MB
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.747 INF AIDirector: Spawning wandering horde
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.749 INF AIDirector: FindWanderingHordeTargets at player '[type=EntityPlayerLocal, name=BullDoGG01593, id=286]', dist 51.00982
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.750 INF Party of 2, game stage 5, enemy max 4, bonus every 12
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.750 INF Party members: 
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.750 INF Player id 286, gameStage 3
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.750 INF Player id 290, gameStage 4
2022-05-03T16:34:30 1078.807 INF AIDirector: Spawned wandering horde (group ZombieDogGroup, zombie [type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=622])
2022-05-03T16:34:31 1079.806 INF AIDirector: Spawned wandering horde (group ZombieDogGroup, zombie [type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=623])
2022-05-03T16:34:32 1080.806 INF AIDirector: Spawned wandering horde (group ZombieDogGroup, zombie [type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=624])
2022-05-03T16:34:33 1081.806 INF AIDirector: Spawned wandering horde (group ZombieDogGroup, zombie [type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=625])
2022-05-03T16:34:33 1081.846 INF AIDirectorGameStagePartySpawner: groups done (1)
2022-05-03T16:34:40 1089.310 INF Time: 17.96m FPS: 106.43 Heap: 2780.7MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 360 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 5 Ent: 7 (21) Items: 0 CO: 5 RSS: 6452.6MB
2022-05-03T16:34:44 1092.848 INF SectionType change from None to Suspense
2022-05-03T16:34:44 1092.848 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:34:48 1097.451 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=623]' removed from horde control. Was killed or investigating
2022-05-03T16:34:48 1097.451 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=623]' removed from control
2022-05-03T16:34:48 1097.497 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=624]' removed from horde control. Was killed or investigating
2022-05-03T16:34:48 1097.497 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=624]' removed from control
2022-05-03T16:34:51 1099.999 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=622]' removed from horde control. Was killed or investigating
2022-05-03T16:34:51 1099.999 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=622]' removed from control
2022-05-03T16:34:55 1103.848 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=625]' removed from horde control. Was killed or investigating
2022-05-03T16:34:55 1103.848 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde zombie '[type=EntityZombieDog, name=animalZombieDog, id=625]' removed from control
2022-05-03T16:34:55 1103.897 INF AIDirector: Wandering horde spawner finished
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1118.899 INF SectionType change from Suspense to Combat
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.145 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.145 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.146 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.146 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:35:10 1119.323 INF Time: 18.46m FPS: 95.18 Heap: 2855.8MB Max: 2929.6MB Chunks: 360 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 5 Ent: 7 (21) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6570.0MB
2022-05-03T16:35:12 1121.361 INF Entity animalZombieDog 623 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:35:19 1128.562 INF Entity animalZombieDog 624 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:35:29 1138.224 INF Entity animalZombieDog 625 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:35:33 1142.385 INF GMSG: Player 'BullDoGG01593' died
2022-05-03T16:35:33 1142.386 INF Entity BullDoGG01593 286 killed by animalZombieDog 622
2022-05-03T16:35:33 1142.406 INF SectionType change from Combat to None
2022-05-03T16:35:36 1144.890 INF Entity animalZombieDog 622 killed by MaPiFu 290
2022-05-03T16:35:36 1145.445 INF Notified SectionSelector that music stopped
2022-05-03T16:35:40 1149.328 INF Time: 18.96m FPS: 137.57 Heap: 2956.7MB Max: 2956.7MB Chunks: 360 CGO: 243 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (21) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6725.7MB

2022-05-03T16:35:46 1155.337 INF 1. Spawn pos: sleeping bag SpawnPoint (-1892.5, 78.0, 662.5)/0.0
2022-05-03T16:35:46 1155.337 INF OpenSpawnWindow
2022-05-03T16:35:48 1157.445 INF Respawn almost done
2022-05-03T16:35:48 1157.446 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: Died, position: -1892, 78, 662): localplayer
2022-05-03T16:35:48 1157.472 INF 118167+1 Origin Reposition (-1200.0, 48.0, 432.0) to (-1904.0, 64.0, 656.0)

2022-05-03T16:36:10 1179.341 INF Time: 19.46m FPS: 89.98 Heap: 2990.4MB Max: 2990.4MB Chunks: 565 CGO: 423 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6871.3MB
2022-05-03T16:36:40 1209.349 INF Time: 19.96m FPS: 89.18 Heap: 2939.1MB Max: 2990.4MB Chunks: 565 CGO: 423 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6877.1MB
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.157 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.157 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.158 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.158 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:37:10 1239.354 INF Time: 20.46m FPS: 94.18 Heap: 3098.7MB Max: 3098.7MB Chunks: 565 CGO: 423 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6872.6MB
2022-05-03T16:37:21 1249.798 INF UnloadUnusedAssets after 20.19045 m, took 0 ms
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 11)

Unloading 7092 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 363628.
Total: 741.109200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 17.910100 ms CreateObjectMapping: 9.731700 ms MarkObjects: 700.490800 ms  DeleteObjects: 12.976100 ms)

2022-05-03T16:37:41 1269.781 INF Time: 20.96m FPS: 86.38 Heap: 3029.6MB Max: 3098.7MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 458 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6822.3MB
2022-05-03T16:38:04 1292.925 INF Entity animalRabbit 416 killed
2022-05-03T16:38:11 1299.793 INF Time: 21.46m FPS: 80.58 Heap: 2949.9MB Max: 3098.7MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 457 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 10 (23) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6852.7MB
2022-05-03T16:38:30 1318.724 INF 132171+1 Origin Reposition (-1904.0, 64.0, 656.0) to (-1648.0, 48.0, 608.0)
2022-05-03T16:38:41 1329.807 INF Time: 21.96m FPS: 92.58 Heap: 3090.8MB Max: 3098.7MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 427 Ply: 2 Zom: 1 Ent: 10 (24) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 6922.4MB
2022-05-03T16:38:48 1337.453 INF SectionType change from None to Exploration
2022-05-03T16:38:48 1337.453 INF Notified SectionSelector that music played
2022-05-03T16:39:10 1359.596 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:39:10 1359.596 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:39:10 1359.597 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:39:10 1359.597 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:39:11 1359.813 INF Time: 22.46m FPS: 96.38 Heap: 3157.2MB Max: 3157.2MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 409 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 13 (29) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7109.3MB
2022-05-03T16:39:41 1389.818 INF Time: 22.96m FPS: 97.18 Heap: 3297.6MB Max: 3297.6MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 410 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 14 (31) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7160.3MB
2022-05-03T16:40:11 1419.828 INF Time: 23.46m FPS: 96.58 Heap: 3204.5MB Max: 3297.6MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 383 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 12 (32) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7172.9MB
2022-05-03T16:40:16 1425.221 INF Entity zombieMarlene 632 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:40:41 1449.835 INF Time: 23.96m FPS: 97.18 Heap: 3348.5MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 380 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 8 (34) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7181.8MB
2022-05-03T16:41:10 1479.603 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:41:10 1479.603 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:41:10 1479.604 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:41:10 1479.604 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:41:11 1479.833 INF Time: 24.46m FPS: 95.78 Heap: 3237.3MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 390 Ply: 2 Zom: 5 Ent: 10 (37) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7185.9MB
2022-05-03T16:41:24 1493.362 INF Entity zombieSteveCrawler 634 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:41:33 1501.933 WRN No chunk for position -1280, 63, 833, can not add childs to pos -1281, 63, 833! Block cntMetalDesk02Closed
2022-05-03T16:41:34 1502.823 WRN No chunk for position -1280, 63, 833, can not add childs to pos -1281, 63, 833! Block cntMetalDesk02Closed
2022-05-03T16:41:36 1505.200 INF Notified SectionSelector that music stopped
2022-05-03T16:41:36 1505.201 INF SectionType change from Exploration to None
2022-05-03T16:41:41 1509.839 INF Time: 24.96m FPS: 94.58 Heap: 3204.6MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 386 Ply: 2 Zom: 4 Ent: 10 (25) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7226.0MB
2022-05-03T16:41:42 1511.069 INF [DECO] written 77081, in 13ms
2022-05-03T16:41:42 1511.072 INF [DECO] write thread 2ms
2022-05-03T16:41:45 1513.785 INF Entity zombieSkateboarder 637 killed by BullDoGG01593 286
2022-05-03T16:41:46 1514.880 INF 151432+1 Origin Reposition (-1648.0, 48.0, 608.0) to (-1424.0, 64.0, 720.0)
2022-05-03T16:42:11 1539.851 INF Time: 25.47m FPS: 98.78 Heap: 3154.6MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 415 Ply: 2 Zom: 2 Ent: 9 (30) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7249.1MB
2022-05-03T16:42:41 1569.856 INF Time: 25.97m FPS: 96.58 Heap: 3137.1MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 347 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (34) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7254.1MB
2022-05-03T16:42:42 1571.106 INF [DECO] written 77082, in 12ms
2022-05-03T16:42:42 1571.108 INF [DECO] write thread 2ms
2022-05-03T16:43:10 1599.612 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:43:10 1599.612 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:43:10 1599.613 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:43:10 1599.613 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:43:11 1599.869 INF Time: 26.47m FPS: 110.63 Heap: 3139.2MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 308 Ply: 2 Zom: 3 Ent: 7 (38) Items: 0 CO: 2 RSS: 7249.3MB
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.343 INF Player MaPiFu disconnected after 24.9 minutes
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.345 INF DynamicMusic: 290 successfully removed from Bloodmoon state cache
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.345 WRN Client disconnected from dy mesh: Id: 290 Total: 1
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.345 WRN Client disconnect complete for 290 Total: 0
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.345 INF Player disconnected: EntityID=290, PltfmId='XBL_D597AED567D21FDAF8994B53BDDD5AF9F44A3255', CrossId='EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264', OwnerID='<unknown/none>', PlayerName='MaPiFu'
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.347 INF [EOS-Voice] Leaving lobby
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.349 INF GMSG: Player 'MaPiFu' left the game
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.351 INF Exited thread NCS_Reader_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_0
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.351 INF Exited thread NCS_Writer_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_0
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.351 INF Exited thread NCS_Writer_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_1
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.351 INF Exited thread NCS_Reader_EOS_0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264_1
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.545 INF [EOS-P2PS] Dropping client: 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264
2022-05-03T16:43:16 1605.551 INF [EOS-P2PS] Connection closed by 0002e2c918954526b7b0020cf7fe6264: ClosedByLocalUser
2022-05-03T16:43:41 1629.874 INF Time: 26.97m FPS: 138.97 Heap: 3318.8MB Max: 3348.5MB Chunks: 567 CGO: 234 Ply: 1 Zom: 2 Ent: 5 (38) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 7248.2MB
2022-05-03T16:43:57 1645.765 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSP2P - Warning] Reached maximum send attempts for signal message, will not try further. LocalUserId=[000...d52] RemoteUserId=[000...264] MessageId=[5] Type=[com.epicgames.p2p.leave_connection] SentTimes=[8/8]
2022-05-03T16:43:57 1646.171 INF Saving 71 of chunks took 61ms
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.238 INF Disconnect
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.243 INF [NET] ServerShutdown
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.243 INF NET: Stopping server protocols
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.505 INF NET: LiteNetLib server stopped
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.506 INF [EOS-P2PS] Server stopped
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.508 INF Exited thread SteamNetworkingServer
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.508 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server stopped
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.509 INF SaveAndCleanupWorld
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.557 INF Saving 35 of chunks took 40ms
2022-05-03T16:43:58 1647.559 INF [Steamworks.NET] Stopping server
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.657 INF [EOS] Unregistering server
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.806 WRN No culture info found for given name: cultureInfoName
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.809 INF AstarManager Cleanup
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.871 INF Clearing queues.
2022-05-03T16:43:59 1647.871 INF Cleared queues.
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.817 INF Clearing queues.
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.817 INF Cleared queues.
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.818 INF Clear LOD Disabled Prefabs
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.822 INF World.Unload
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.827 INF Exited thread GenerateChunks
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.850 INF Exited thread SaveChunks C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Navezgane/My Game\Region
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.891 INF World.Cleanup
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.893 INF Exited thread ChunkRegeneration
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.899 INF Exited thread ChunkCalc
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.899 INF Exited thread ChunkMeshBake
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.903 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.904 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.904 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.905 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.940 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1648.940 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1649.078 INF [XBL] Activity cleared
2022-05-03T16:44:00 1649.579 INF [EOS] Server unregistered
2022-05-03T16:44:01 1650.176 INF Preparing quit
2022-05-03T16:44:01 1650.184 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
2022-05-03T16:44:01 1650.184 INF Cleanup
2022-05-03T16:44:02 1650.905 INF Terminating threads
2022-05-03T16:44:02 1650.905 INF OnApplicationQuit
2022-05-03T16:44:02 1650.907 INF Terminating threads
2022-05-03T16:44:02 1650.907 INF OnApplicationQuit
Setting up 8 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 733c -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 721c -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 6a98 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 2644 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 25a8 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 3d48 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 7aa4 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 7a7c -> priority: 1 

I hope that a fix is coming for you guys. This is a fun game so I hope you get a chance to enjoy it. The integration with GamePass is a new feature just rolled out and I’m sure this bug will be addressed.