What a joke

Ruckcus

7 years of waiting for you . Done waiting .

I could care less if your game goes gold or not .

What a waste of time .

I want a refund for a game that is broken af 

Out 30 bucks and a broken game 

And whenever 7dtd does come back to ps , xbox , you want us to spend another 30 bucks again .... 

@%$# THAT 

i 'll keep my cash 

Done with 7dtd you are a Joke , i cant laugh at

I'm guessing you bought a console version. That was actually published by Telltale Games. They no longer exist, and the TFP can't do anything with that version since it is defacto defunct. You of course have the right to both complain (maybe seek the correct forum) and not spend your money on a console version when TFP publish one they actually own and can maintain.

Edit: Read your other rant and that's actually pretty crappy of M$ to add the TTG published unmaintained version to the Gamepass. According to Roland here in the correct forum the version on Gamepass will be swapped out for the new console version when it gets released though.

3 hours ago, Urban Blackbear said:

I'm guessing you bought a console version. That was actually published by Telltale Games. They no longer exist, and the TFP can't do anything with that version since it is defacto defunct. You of course have the right to both complain (maybe seek the correct forum) and not spend your money on a console version when TFP publish one they actually own and can maintain.

Edit: Read your other rant and that's actually pretty crappy of M$ to add the TTG published unmaintained version to the Gamepass. According to Roland here in the correct forum the version on Gamepass will be swapped out for the new console version when it gets released though.

Really, don't waste your time and energy. I get that you have a genuine intention to help, but the information about the console version debacle by Telltale is out there since a long time, available and loud and clear. If he can't move his lazy self to get the memo, nothing will.

This guy is the kind of @%$#-talking jerk who can't understand that this is a game in developement, from an indie studio with way less resources than major developers and that the console issue isn't the fault of the Pimps. He and those like him don't read and don't listen to any rational explanation and common sense.

Again, let him be ignorant. He's convinced his @%$#ing will have an impact 😉

9 minutes ago, Kyonshi said:

Really, don't waste your time and energy. I get that you have genuine intention to help, but the information about the console version debacle by Telltale is out there since a long time, available and loud and clear. If he can't move his lazy self to get the memo, nothing will.

This guy is the kind of @%$#-talking jerk who can't understand that this is a game in developement, from an indie studio with way less resources than major developers and that the console issue isn't the fault of the Pimps. He and those like him don't read and don't listen to any rational explanation and common sense.

Again, let him be ignorant. He's convinced his @%$#ing will have an impact 😉

Yeah, even i don't want to explain this anymore. 

Well Console version is Telltale fault. Honestly find why console edition is mess is 5 minut of searching

• Roland locked this topic

Archived