Console Commands

The Oldtimer

Someone left a Drone in the world and logged out and won't be back. As an admin, is there any console command to remove the entity? I have the entity ID, but I can't figure out the command (if there is one).

If there is no command, then is there a way to remove it other than that?

Maybe there is a console command, I don't know.

But one way that could work to delete the drone would be deleting the player who owned the drone from the server. Because AFAIK the drone ist saved as part of the player data.

Find out his ID from logfiles and delete him from the savegame.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hi, I know this is an old thread, but I am struggling with a problem of removing a drone the system can see but it refuses to honor that command. It gives me an error. It also cant tell me the location of the drone. It merely says none. Its my drone that went missing.

Edited by BatShevaSida (see edit history)

On 1/16/2024 at 2:02 AM, BatShevaSida said:

Hi, I know this is an old thread, but I am struggling with a problem of removing a drone the system can see but it refuses to honor that command. It gives me an error. It also cant tell me the location of the drone. It merely says none. Its my drone that went missing.

With a missing drone (no coordinates) and where jd clear does not remove it from your ownership, you may have to delete the two drone files.  Afterwards, you may still need to use jd clear before placing a drone.