Do we REALLY need snakes any longer?

Aiden_Falcon

1 hour ago, Aiden_Falcon said:

First off wonderful work, in seeing how things have progressed, but the snakes are really messing with my herpaphobia badly, and it's becoming a issue. May the snakes get swapped out for a mutant lizard or something with a venomous bite?

i suggest ask someone in "mod request" to create mod removing snakes

Might be something as simple as replacing the snake model with the rabbit model in the entityclasses file so anytime the game calls to spawn a snake, it spawns a hostile rabbit instead.  Might try that tonight to see if that will work.

But as for the game, I like the snakes and would rather they stay in since they feel right, especially in the desert.

On 3/22/2022 at 5:07 PM, AtomicUs5000 said:

If someone comes in with necrophobia, I'm done.

Only at a morgue. For some reason a dead person laying on a metal slab in a stark white room is creepier than seeing one dead anywhere else, at least for me.  

3 hours ago, Jinx_DG said:

Only at a morgue. For some reason a dead person laying on a metal slab in a stark white room is creepier than seeing one dead anywhere else, at least for me.  

Seeing any dead person in real life is something that I would rather avoid... not that I have a legitimate phobia of it to where I would rather die myself or cannot leave my home because of the potential of possibly seeing one. However, I'll take the fake graphics version of them all day long.