Diamonds

II Blittz II

7 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

One thing you can do is check to see if you can craft the diamond tip mod.  If you can craft it (at least have the option, not that it has to unlocked yet), that would be a pretty good indication they are in the game.

Mods didn't exist before Alpha 17

I was informed earlier by someone that, silver, gold and diamonds can all be found on the console version but are extremely rare. However, I do have one other question though. Can you craft Machetes during A14/A15 or can they only be found around the map? I'm not entirely positive, but it seems there wasn't an option to craft them until like A16 or A17 am I correct?

Nice. I'm glad that you found some diamonds, silver, and gold. They are pretty rare but the desert does have them about.

As for the machete questions, we are not able to craft them on the console version of the game. We can only find or buy them. Checking duffle bags, backpacks, etc. are where you can find them. And, if the trader is feeling generous, he will sell you one from time to time. Even if we can't make machetes you can repair them. Keep in mind, however, the level of the machete will decrease the more it gets repaired. You'll need to keep looking for them so that you can get it repaired/upgraded without negative effects.

I hope this is helpful.