Fan Art - 7d2d Posters / wallpapers / whatnot

Mumpfy

New poster concept, basically I just wanted all zeds in the same scene. quite a few days going back and forward with elements from one end to the other. enjoy.

DiXYgZD.png

And thanks to guppy for all the feedback on it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, i know... but... patience is something i do not have. So I fooled around with this one.

Photoshop_c9sDTiIyIP.thumb.jpg.f3406d36b186db7153ede74bb5e64df5.jpg

And this one is because I think the game is close to 10 years from the release date on steam so would be cool to do something like a vintage logo design for long fan base or something, idk.

Photoshop_ghPliE7p8X.thumb.jpg.cfbfab2c7f1e33dc0d4be3d0b256c1fa.jpg

cant seem to paste the images like i used to so they look sort of low res here, idk why. it is what it is... sry

https://imgur.com/GD3t70c

https://imgur.com/tnGwxIl

Edited by Mumpfy (see edit history)

So I was bored and remember that I though that while the photobooth on the twitch con was a cool thing to have the screenshots selected were kind of lacking something, mostly zombies, or any sense of action maybe, was just some boring backgrounds in my opinion. So i took a shot at it and made a fake setup for it, kept the same ratio and resolution, one background, one overlay with the logos and such.

Background could be changed and use a few different ones, like they did at the con.

I just feel that having the zeds present, the logo with more visibility it just makes it more interesting.

jz00Sut.jpg

adding a few samples with picts taken at the actual booth at twitch con to see the difference

ok.thumb.png.31ba76d8e9417e51dfe101b857c48970.png

The wasteland king used to be one of the duke's lieutenants, know for his sadistic methods and violent nature he gained a small following among the dukes crew and later challenged his authority to end up scaping with a small group of people to settle his own base and take over part of the territory making life miserable for survivors and traders and constantly fighting the duke for power.

( at least in my head that is the background story of the image ) lol

iUm3gzD.jpg

And if well this aint really a full display of how it went, here are some screenshots i took along the way as it developed.

https://mumpfy.myportfolio.com/

Edited by Mumpfy (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Mumpfy said:

The wasteland king used to be one of the duke's lieutenants, know for his sadistic methods and violent nature he gained a small following among the dukes crew and later challenged his authority to end up scaping with a small group of people to settle his own base and take over part of the territory making life miserable for survivors and traders and constantly fighting the duke for power. ( at least in my head that is the background story of the image ) lol

iUm3gzD.jpg

And if well this aint really a full display of how it went, here are some screenshots i took along the way as it developed.

https://mumpfy.myportfolio.com/

Absolutely brilliant. I wish I had just 1% of your creativity and skills. And I'd still be top notch. 

• 2 months later...

welp... i was bored and I havent done any posters in some time so i made a remake of one of TFP promo banners in my own style.

KLNPIi4.jpg

here is also a small camera test i made with it

Sorry for not providing feedback, but I looked at all of your pictures so far and think they are great.

Did you ever show the images to Prime and Tem?  I thought those were great and I bet they would have gotten a kick out of them

• 2 months later...

I made a revamp of the classic 7d background art in my own style. tried to keep some similarities to the original, as much as possible.

Made on Blender and a bit of post process on PS.

Big thanks to mplogue who actually made a shack similar to the one on the original art as a poi so i could use it on this.

UdA5yMy.jpg

I always though of this one as black and white but here is also a color version of it.

TQ3wuGB.jpg

enjoy.